V's Wish Granted

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin's jaw dropped when he, too, had heard of the news.

"I can't stay with her together in the same house!" he exclaimed and his mother chuckled. "You will, sweety."

He scoff. "I am moving out then," he said and his father looked at him sternly. "You are not leaving this house."

"I'm nineteen, dad. I'm fully an adult now."

"Not in my eyes," his father said, which surprised him.

He stared at his own father in disbelief.

"Hanging out, fooling around with your friends all day is not considered an adult. You are not yet an adult, son," his father said final and left. His mother gave him a soft smile. "It won't take long. Just six months."

Miyeon stared at her parents. "You have got to be joking," she said and her father chuckled. "We aren't, honey."

"Me, staying with Jimin? Mom, Dad, are you guys crazy?" she retorted, flaring her arms in the air. "He is my enemy! I can not stay with him!" she pouted and her mother turned to her husband. They both just chuckled as if it was something they find funny.

"Kids," they said and shook their heads, still chuckling.

"Mom, Dad, are you two listening?" she exclaimed. "I can not stay with him!"

"Of course you can, dear. It won't take long," says her mother and her father piped in, "Time flies by before you know it."

She sighed. "Can't I just stay with Auntie in the country side?"

"No, you can not. If you do, you won't be able to attend school," her father said and she mentally rolled her eyes. I never wanted to go to school anyway, she thought and let out a sigh only.

"Fine...But, come back soon okay? I don't want to be stuck with that  jerk for a long time," she muttered and went upstairs to her room.

"We will, Dear!" her mother shouted after her and she could hear both of her parents laughing.

"It isn't funny," she mumbled and free fall on her bed, her face smashing into one of her pillows.

"Dear god. Someone please kill me."

Jimin groaned. He still couldn't believe that he was going to be living with his own enemy for six whole months. This was even worst then a nightmare. It was already a nightmare to him. His worst nightmare.

He grabbed his phone and dialed Suga's number."Hello?" Suga answered.

"Hyung, call the others. We're having a meeting," he said as he grabbed his coat on his bed and wore it as fast as he could.

"What, why?"

"Just do it!' he snapped and ran out of his room, down the stairs and to the front door to put on his shoe.

"We're all already here, though," Suga said and he put on his other shoe. "Alright. Meet you guys there. Bye," he hung up before Suga could even have the chance to ask him for a reason.

He put his phone away in his pocket and started to run out the door like a mad person. Well, he was.

"Who is it?" J-Hope asked Suga once he put his phone away. "Jimin," he answered.

The memebers looked at him. "Really? Why'd he call?" Jin asked and he shrugged. "I'm not sure, but he was in a hurry."

"In a hurry? For what?" Rap Monster asked.

"He probably went crazy first before calling," V commented and the youngest laughed. "Or your wish probably came true."

Just then Jimin busted in the hide out. "Guys, problem," he said out of breath. They all turned to face him. "What problem?"

"Miyeon is going to live with me!"

It was quiet when he had shouted that out. It was, until one of the members started laughing, then another. And soon, it was the rest.

Jimin stared at them. "Guys, are you listening?"

"Oh, we are listening," Suga said as he clutched onto his stomach, laughing.

"H-Hyung, you are lying, r-right?" Jungkook, the maknae asked as he wiped away a tear.

He scoffed. He couldn't believe they, his own friends, thought this as a joke. It wasn't to him.

Jimin clenched his hands into fists. He was angry and annoyed. "YAH!!" he shouted, he couldn't hold  in his anger anymore.

That made them stop laughing and stared at him.."You and Miyeon? Together?"

It was Jin.

He nodded. "My parents just told me."

"When?" asked J-Hope, who was stiffling a laugh.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Tommorrow."

"V, you're no joke," Rap Monster said and he smirked. "I know."

Jimin looked at them baffled. "What? V is no joke?"

The youngest shook his head. "Hyung, V hyung's wish came true," he said and Jimin averted his eyes to him. "V's wish? What kind of wish?"

"For you and Miyeon to live together," J-hope said, answering his question. "He sure did," Suga smirked and he turned to glare at him.

"This is not funny," he muttered and Rap Monster laughed. "You are fun to tease."

"But for real, V hyung did wish for it," the maknae remarked.

V grinned. "I did."

Jimin gritted his teeth. "Kim Taeyung, you have five seconds," he said and started to count.

"Wow, your wish was granted," Jin commented and V shrugged, standing up. "Well, better stop for now and start running for my life. See ya," he said and ran out of their hiding place.

"Four! Five!" Jimin shouted, "You are dead, Kim Taehyung!"

The members just laughed.