Partners

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Two days had past since the stalker incident..And the day that Jimin had saved her. Eversince the stalking issue, Jimin had gotten more protective of Miyeon. Of course, it annoyed her, but at the same time she like it. She liked the attention she was getting from him. It was nice to see a different version of him as well as it is to her - Interesting.

Miyeon tied her hair up into a bun with a ribbon, and into a small red bow. She smiled at her own reflection, then threw on her bag and stepped out of her room. As soon as she got downstairs, she saw Jimin immediately standing up from the couch and infront of her in less then a second.

"Ready?" He asked her, about to open the door and she answered, "Nope. Not quite," as she sat on the first step of the stairs to put on her shoes. She could see Jimin staring at her, "Seriously?"

"Seriously," she replied and he scoffed.

 

By the time the both of them got to school, there was only ten minutes left until school began. Not wasting any time, Miyeon headed to her locker and he followed her, making sure that she was safe. "Wait for me!"

She put the unwanted books in her locker, and as she was doing that, she could feel the eyes of other students on her. And that was all because Jimin was beside her, his arms crossed. She mentally sighed, not liking the attention she was getting and whispered, "Y-Yah..Can-Can you move?" which she only got the response of Jimin shaking his head as her answer and she hit her forehead with her palm, frustrated.

He only gave her a weird look. She was biting her lips and clearing . She seemed hesitant and he raised a brow, wondering why she was acting different in just a few seconds of cursing at him. "Miyeon-ah, gwenchana?" He asked and her eyes widened at him, "Wh-What?"

He chuckled at her reaction, "I asked if you're okay."

Her heart skipped a beat at his small laugh.

It was gentle and his smile - Oh my god.

Heart attack.

Even the way he had called her name.

In the background, she could hear the girls squealing and laughing at him. His smile and laugh was what got them so hyped up and excited. She could understand why. He was cute and handsome that even she, herself was aroused as well.

Miyeon nodded only, and cleared once more before saying, "Just..A-A little uncomfortable. Th-That's all.." She murmured and he raised a brow. "Why?" He asked, not getting it and she shook her head, "Nothing. N-Nevermind," she said quickly and hid herself from all the people surrounding her. She could even hear some of them talking about her.

Jimin looked around and he could see the crowd around them. He could see that she was trying to comfort herself with her shoulders hunched as if she was anxious of something. Girls and boys looking at her, their faces with nasty looks and he frowned at the sight.

Was that why?

She wasn't comfortable with the students attention on her?

He watched as Miyeon walked ahead of him, her posture was obvious, to him at least, that she didn't like how she was being noticed by them. And he knew why. It was him, and his popularity. At the thought, he heaved out a sigh and glare at the crowd, making them look away from him and her and making his way towards her.

As she walked, all she could think of was Jimin. The way he had been towards her and even how he was making her heart burst. Then, she pictured that moment they had when he kissed her on the forehead. Her cheeks grew hot and she fanned herself with his hands and from afar, Jimin was staring at her confuse and wondering why as always.

And she couldn't help but repeated what he had said to her over and over again, calling out her name. She didn't know why, nor did the question bother her at all. Maybe another time. All she knew was it felt nice and warm.

Unknowingly, she smiled.

 

They both headed to their first hour together. It was english. As Miyeon was about to step inside the classroom, he blocked her way in, "Wait," he says and she gave him a look. He could tell she was irritated, "Wait for what?" She asked, trying to push him out of her way but he had held onto the frames of the door so she wouldn't be able to.

His expression was serious and firm as he said, "I need to check first," and she gave him the 'Are-You-Serious' look and he nodded at her before turning to the classroom and scanned every inch of it.

"All clear," she heard him say after what seem like a million years after he head finished looking around for any 'Stalkers' and she scoffed, "Idiot," she muttered before brushing past him and into her seat.

He just grinned.

 

Throughout the whole day, Jimin kept his eyes on Miyeon. He kept his eyes on her - For god knows why - He just did. He knew she was annoyed by his actions, but he didn't care. His excuse was always about the stalkers and all he knew was he had to look after her now. There was no way he was going to let those guys, or creeps, as he calls them, do anything to Miyeon. Not in a million years..Or as long as he was still with her.

Jimin gazed at the student in front of him. It was a boy. He had came over to Miyeon's desk, a partner assigned from their art teacher. The boy had shaggy hair, almost blocking his eyes. He wasn't too tall or too short either. He was medium height. The way he dressed - Normal - Just like every other boy in the school. Uniforms. His expression was straight.

Hm, he don't seem dangerous, he thought but then another thought came across his mind; but who knows, he might be something else. Appearances can fool anybody. Especially a dense girl li-

"Will you stop staring and let him sit, geez," Miyeon says, interrupting his trains of thoughts.

Jimin put his hand up at the boy, keeping him from saying anything as his mouth had parted. "Silence," he told the boy and Miyeon sat in her seat. "Come on, Jimin. We need to get to work. Staring at my partner-," she pushed him out of the his seat from beside hers and gestured towards the guy to sit, "Won't get me a grade. I hope you know what I'm saying."

He just turned to the boy who was now leaning against the desk with a bored look on his face, "I know, and I know exactly what you're saying. I'm just trying to keep you safe," he said and shook his head at the boy. He didn't seem amused enough to be her partner so he shoved him away. "Leave. She doesn't need a partner," Jimin tells the boy as if he was commanding him and Miyeon's mouth dropped open. "What?!"

The boy shrugged only, "Fine with me," he mumbled and started walking away as Jimin just smiled, happy about what he had just done.

Miyeon glared at him. "You better find me a partner, and I mean right now," she glowered at him and a smirk formed on his face. "I've already found the perfect partner."

 

"Alrighty, then. Work hard," their teacher says and left, leaving Miyeon in disbelief and it made Jimin sigh in a way when their wishes gets accepted. "Well, that went well," he commented and sat both of his legs on a chair. "Sit down. Don't you have to draw me," he said and she scowled at him before saying, "That went well?" and he only nodded.

After Jimin had made the boy leave, he went up to the teacher and played the lonely boy with no partner so that he could get with her and it actually worked. All he had to do was said, "Seonsaengnim, I don't have a partner.." with a sad expression as if he really meant it.

And that did it.

Miyeon then kicked the chair that had his leg propped on, "I don't want you as my partner! You're annoying, and you talk too much! How am I going to concentrate with your mouth moving everytime?!" She exclaimed furiously, and he flinched. "Ouch."

"See!"

Jimin just shrugged. "I'll try my best to keep quiet."

She scoffed at him, "Right, like you'll ever be able to accomplish that," she muttered and sat down with her arms crossed.

"I am. Now, will you just draw me so I can get this work over with?"

Miyeon glared at him, drilling holes in his head. "Shut up," she rolled her eyes before reaching for her art supplies.

He chuckled at her and positioned himself, sitting casually like the rest of the students for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update later.
But after a couple updates, I won't be able to anymore because I have to write them down, lol.
Hope you guys understand.

And how do you guys like my new cover?
My sister made it for me~~ Kekek. <3
There wasn't no other picture of him standing so we just chose this one, lol.

 

And for the new appearances, I will be showing them soon.
I don't know if it will be though..
Hopefully.

Be patient with me guys, Heheheh.

Anyway, have a great day/night!
Love you guys!!! (((: <3 :3