Promise

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

"Ugh! That jerk!" she literally shouted and Eunhae grinned. "Who?"

"Jimin, that idiot! I hate him!"

"Jimin? Who is that?"

Miyeon calmed herself down and shook her head. "He's no one..I'll get their orders," she mutters and walked over to the machines where Jong Up was.

Eunhae chuckled as she watched her walk away. Of course, she knew who Jimin was. He was friends with Youngjae and B.A.P, so why wouldn't she?

"Seven lattes?"

She nodded. "Hm. BTS is here," she simply reply with no expression.

Jong Up nodded. "I see.."

"I will be going now," she smiled at him before carrying the tray away to the bakery side to get the donuts.

"Seven donuts, please," she mumbles and Daehyun raised a brow. "WHy? Are you that hungry?" he asked, pretending not to see the tray that was being placed on the counter.

She scoff. "Yah! It is not for me!"

He laughed. "CHill. I was only joking," he said and she shot him a look. "You two are so alike," she roll her eyes and he looked at her confused. "Who?"

"Jimin.."

He grinned. "Ah~I see.."

She pouted "Can you guys not be the so alike?"

He shook his head. "Nope. Sorry," he said and she muttered, "Yeah.."

Chuckling, he ruffled her hair. "But, Yong Guk hyung is. Maybe Zelo, too."

She giggled and smiled at him. "Sure. We will see about that," she said and took the tray away, heading towards where the BTS members were as Daehyun just chuckled.

They liked her already.

"So, what is it that you guys wanted to tell me?" the boy asked and they looked at each other.

"Just tell. He will hold it in," Jin said, since he was the calm one.

"Hyung, are you sure?" Jungkook asked and the eldest nodded. "Yeah."

Jimin was getting impatient more and more. "Hurry up, will you?" he snapped and Suga sighed. "You will not be angry or anything, right?"

"No, why would I?"

"And, sad?"

"Why would I be sad or angry when you guys have not told me anything? Just say it already," he muttered and J-Hope rolled his eyes. "Speaking of it, you are already angry. Just say it, Jungkook."

Jimin turned to him. "What is it?" he said through gritted teeth. "Tell me."

"She..She is coming back.."

"What, who?"

"Your lover," V stated without any hesitation.

He froze at the word..

Lover.

She was back, the person he had once loved was back.

Did he hear them right?

Noona is coming back..

Then, Miyeon came.

"Here is your order. Enjoy," she sat the tray on their table. He looked up at her as s reached for their snack. She looked back at him, blinking.

"What?"

"N-Nothing.." he shook his head and she rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Bye, see you at your house," she said plainly before walking away to another table.

"Are you okay?" Rap Monster asked him and he nodded. "Y-Yeah.."

"Alright, then," he went back to eating.

Jimin nodded and watched as Miyeon went to the next table to take their order. She was smiling and being polite. He had never seen that kind of side of her before. Mostly, when she was around him, she would give him dirty looks and bicker with him. Never once, had she smiled at him.

He frowned at the thought.

Did she hate me that much?

That was his question to himself.

Then, he remembered the words she had said to him last night.

So, she spoke,"You know, when you weren't yourself, I actually hate it."

He raised a brow. "Really?"

"Yeah. More then your usual self."

Jimin scoff. "Yah! That's because you were th---"

He was cut off by her next statement.

"And, I kind of missed your teasings and jokes. It just didn't feel the same," she wrapped an arm around his waist, feeling safe once again. "I actually missed the old Jimin."

That sent a beat to his heart as his own eyes widened at her confession.

DId he hear her right? Or, is something wrong with her?

He looked down at her with a shock expression and she looked up at him. "Don't flatter yourself with my words. I'm just saying, okay? To me, you're still the , idiotic, erted jerk."

He smirked, hiding his smile. "Really?"

"Not to metion, a teaser."

"Right. I won't let this pass, then."

She rolled her eyes. "And I'll keep that in mind."

"Alright."

"Oh, and don't you dare do anything to me while I'm asleep or I'll seriously kill you," she threatened and he laugh. "We'll see."

"Shut up, I'm trying to sleep," she mumbled and he smiled. "Okay."

"But, seriously, Jimin.."

"What?"

"I mean it..What I just said.."

"The threat..?"

"No."

"What, then?" he asks.

She sighed. ", what I said earlier."

He chuckled. "I know."

Miyeon sighed, in a calming way and tightened her arm around him. "Don't ever change..okay..?" she yawned and he nodded. "I won't.."

"Good. Now, go to sleep, idiot," she mumbles and closed her eyes, drifting to sleep.

Jimin smiled and closed his eyes, also. "Good night."

That was one truth.

Did she really mean it? That she missed the old Jimin? Or, was she just saying it?
He sighed and looked away from her. He stared down at the table, remembering her words from yesterday.

"And, I kind of missed your teasings and jokes. It just didn't feel the same."
Didn't feel the same..?

"I actually missed the old Jimin."
She liked the old Jimin better..

"Don't ever change..okay..?"
Change..

I won't.

"Alright, lets go," Rap Monster said as he took out some cash and put it on the table. The others stood up, getting ready to go.

"Hyung, are you okay?" the maknae asks and he nodded. "Yeah, but do any of you guys have a pen and paper?"

"Sure," Suga took out a pen from his coat and a crumpled up piece of paper and handed it to him. "Here, sorry about the paper."

He shook his head. "It's cool," he said and started to write.

"Miyeon!" J-Hope called.

She looked and he was pointing at their table, or was it the paper?

"Cash!"

Rolling her eyes, she nodded. "Arasso!"

"They're leaving, aren't you going to get it?" Himchan asked and she grimaced. "I will, after I take table six's order."

Himchan shook his head. "No, go before we get other customers. I'll take care of table six," he insisted and she puffed her cheeks out. "Fine."

He gestured her and she left the counter, to their table.

So, looking down at the table, she grabbed the tray and cash...

A piece of paper?

She silently scoff. "Is this a garbage dump, or what?" she muttered and was about to crumble up the paper, when she noticed some writgs on it.

His handwriting.

It was neat too, but at the same time, it was sloppy.

She read it..

I'll keep your words from yesterday in mind. I won't forget them, I promise.
I won't change. I promise.
P.S What kind of payback is a note on the forehead? I don't like it! And, I thought you would never tell me your work place? Ha. I guess fate is on my side after all, right? :P
Never say never.
- Jimin

Miyeon crumbled up the paper. "That ."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woohoo! Finally, I updated! :DD
Sorry for the wait!! ><
Next chapter is coming up! Lets just hope my connections isn't slow. Hehe.
Oh! And, BTS comeback and first reality show!! Eeep! I can't wait!
They're so inspiring, right?
One fact I love about them. <3
And, I got myself obsessing over HISTORY too. Lol. *Spazzes*
Kyung Il! :33
Love their song 'Why Not' so much!! And, 'Blind'~
He is such a tease!! >< <3

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-ys0nZXWo