Being Followed

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

The shop was finally closing, and most of the customers had left as well.

Youngjae turned the big Open/Close sign over and stretched his arms out, groaning. "Well, today was a busy day," he says and Zelo grinned at him. "It was, no doubt," he agreed wiping his forehead with his handkerchief before putting it back in his back pocket.

Eunhae turned to Daehyun after she had finished sweeping the front. "Oppa, you must be tired too, right?" She asked and pouted cutely at him with her chin ontop of her hands on the broom.

He nodded, "I was, but I'm fine."

She giggled at his response before going in the back to put the broom stick away and Jong Up looked away, turning to Miyeon.

He smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes. "What about you, Yeon? Are you tired?" He asked.

Miyeon nodded, wiping the table with a wet cloth. "Yeah. Today was actually busy," she responded with a small grin and he nodded, "Get some rest when you get home."

She threw the cloth into the bucket of water, laughing, "I will. Thanks, Jong Up."

He only nodded and forced a smile. "You're welcome."

Himchan came out of the back room from changing. "Enough, you two love-birds. We get it. Now let's just get ready to close the shop," he muttered and Miyeon glared at him. "Shut up."

He rolled his eyes at her and just called out to Yong Guk, who also came out from changing. "Let's go!" He called out in his deep voice and they all headed out the door.

They were all standing in the front of the shop, about to bid goodbye when Daehyun spoke up. "I'll help walk Miyeon home," He suddenly insisted and her eyes widened. "No, No. It's fine," she said, trying to stop him from making any other suggestions.

He shrugged only. "It's my choice."

Miyeon scowled at him, "You, shut your mouth," she hissed and Zelo blinked at them as they both bickered at one another. "Noona, are you and Daehyun hyung dating?" He asked, catching both Jong Up and Eunhae's attention. "Are you guys?"

Youngjae smirked only. "Pretty view," he complimented and Eunhae glanced over at Daehyun. "Oppa, is it true?" She asked in a small voice, Jong Up could tell she was hurt.

Miyeon shook her head, waving her hands in front of them. "No, of course not!" She said in a loud voice, "Tell them, Daehyun!"

He chuckled, "What if we were?" He asked and her jaw dropped. "Would we make a cute couple?"

Himchan snorted. "That explains her sudden outburst," he says and Eunhae clenched her hands. "Oppa.."

Jong Up frowned at the sight of her hands clenched. He didn't like how they were all making her feel.

"Hyung, don't make it worse," he spoke quietly and held onto Eunhae's hand, squeezing it as it was a gesture telling her that it was going to be okay. She looked at him, hurt visible in her eyes and he gave her a small smile, "Don't be.."

Daehyun patted Miyeon on her head and smiled, "I'm just kidding. We're not. I'm just offering," he says and it calmed Eunhae down a litle bit that Jong Up ould feel her hand unclenching.

Miyeon glared at him. "," she muttered and walked away.

"Yah, that's not how you bid goodbye to your friends!" She heard Daehyun shout and she just kept walking.

 

The group of boys hid in the alley a few steps away from her sight as she was surrounded with the other workers. There were six of them. They had left the coffee shop a couple hours before closing time so that it wouldn't seem like they were on the girl that they had met from yesterday. They were sure that they knew her from somewhere but couldn't figure it out how. So, they had decided to go on a mission to find out.

They watched carefully, trying hard not to make a sound as they were afraid that they would notice. They were waiting anxiously for her to walk home, away from the others.

"I'll help walk Miyeon home," the guy with white streaks insisted and one of the members jumped, "Ha! See, I was right!" He cried out loud, "I knew it!"

His leader smacked him on the head for being loud, "Quiet, you," he hissed and the boy pouted, "But, hyung~~!" He whined and his other friend chuckled at him with a smirk, "Tsk tsk."

The poor boy lowered his head only and looked away from his buddy. "Whatever," he mumbles.

His other friend who was busy staring and concentrating on the girl shook his head, hard for him to process. "Miyeon.." He spoke her name softly and stared at his friends behind him, "It's her..It's Miyeon."

The youngest raised his brow, his arms crossed. "Are you sure, hyung? You're not mistaken, right?" He asked, and the boy nodded, reassuring the rest of them before looking back at the girl. She was now walking on her own now.

"Let's go," another boy behind the youngest whispered quietly when he saw that their friend was no longer in front of them but out in the open. He ggave them a 'hurry' type of gesture and they all scurried in a line behind him, following their friend who was desperate to find out more about the girl.

 

As she was walking, she could hear footsteps from behind her. It seemed like someone or some people were following her.

Afraid, she quickened her pace, wrapping her sweater around her body tightly as their pace quickened as well.

 

When she got to the porch, she turned around to look. There was no one in sight. Goosebumps began to form and she slowly backed away, her hands reaching for the door knob..

The door opened on its own, and she quickly turned around, horror crossing her face. To her relief, it was Jimin and she sighed, calming down.

"Are you okay? You look pale," he says and she nodded, taking a last look behind her before shoving him back inside as he just watched her in confusion. She seemed to be scared of something.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just another update for you guys! [:
Hope you guys like it. Muah!!! <3 <3 :3

I tried as best as I could with the other people that are going to appear so don't judge lol.
I tried the best I could. And, I didn't want to give their identities away, y'know. Kekek.
Who do you guys think it is? *Hint: Two chapters before this*

Comment below.
And I'll think about the prize. [[[[[[[;

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until then, my subbies~~ <3

And were you guys ready for B2ST's comeback? I was!

DooJoon~~~<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
*Dead*