Still Can't Say

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Nara looked at him, he was smiling.

"Are you sure?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Of course..I'm always okay," he said with his smile still plastered on forefully.

She smiled at him. "I'm glad."

He nods once more to assure her, keeping his smile as well. "Yeah..Me, too.."

"But, Jimin-ah..I have something to say, to tell you.." she spoke, putting on her long face and he slightly nodded, signalling for her to continue.

"My feelings...It still hasn't changed.."

 

"You..Know the reason..?" Sohyun asked her, walking towards Miyeon, "Tell me."

She nodded, smililng as she had finally caught her attention.

"Yes, I do."

 

Jimin just stared at her, not believing what he had just heard.

"You're kidding, right..?"

 

"Miyeon, tell me," she turned her around and looked at her, "What's the reason? Why did he leave?"

Just as she was about to say something, a short memory came back to her. She closed instead and kept her eyes glued to the ground, unable to speak. She couldn't break it. She promised. He trusted her.

"Promise me you won't tell her, Miyeon-ah. You're the only person I can trust."

 

"I'm not. I'm serious," she said and he laughed.

"Wah~ Noona, your acting is quite good. Don't mind teaching me, do you?" He asked, laughing it off.

But, wasn't he supposed to be happy or glad?

She still has feelings for him, doesn't she?

So why isn't he happy or glad? He still have feelings for her too, right..?

Of course, he does.

"Noona.."

 

The only person he could trust, that was her. She had promised him, she can't possibly break it, could she?

No.

She loved him.

Her eyes leveled with the girl in front of her and said, "I'm sorry, Sohyun..But, I can't..I can't tell you..I'm sorry.."

Her words were mumbled and Sohyun let go of her.

"Fine, don't tell me," she said and brushed past her.

"Sohyun.."

 

"Yes, Jimin?"

He clenched his hands into fists, not being able to say it.

Say that he still love her and that his feelings for her still hadn't changed one bit either.

His heart ached with pain.

 

"What?"

She shut her eyes closed, hating herself for not being brave enough, and not able to say the truth. The truth that he didn't leave her because he didn't love her, but because of something else.

 

And at the same time, they both answered, "Nothing..Just..Leave.."

 

Jimin sighed once she was gone. His heart ached for her. She had just confessed to him about her inchanging feelings, but his..He knew for sure that his hadn't either. Never had, never will.

"Aish. You could have had told her Jimin, you idiot," he muttered and angrily ruffled his hair.

But in his heart, he knew he wouldn't have the courage to admit it.

He just couldn't find himself to. He couldn't, and he still can't.

 

The same to Miyeon.

It was already two years. Two years of hiding the truth from her best friend. She wanted so badly to tell her, but she couldn't. She coldn't break the promise she had made with him..She still loved him, even after two years without him.

Even if she didn't love him anymore, she knew she still can't say it...

Not the truth.

Not even that she still loved him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, each part is happening at the same time.
I had difficulty writing this part so I hope you guys don't say anything. Lol.
It's horrible, I know. But hey, at least I tried, right..? Kekeke.

I hope you guys forgive me for taking such a long time to finally update.
And as you guys may know, there is going to be more to come - Especially since Nara is involve now, along with Sohyun.
There's more to come, so I hope you guys look forward to it. I don't know when I'll be updating so I apologize once again.

Oh, and I won't be updating my 'V' story. Not yet. I will some other time.
I'm not sure when, but I promise I will soon, okay?

I hope you guys like my updates though. ((((: