Not.

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Jimin cupped the door knob, hesitating to open the door. Go in and wake her up. That is all you need to do, he told himself and took a deep breaath, twsiting the knob and opened the door. "Wake up, Miyeon. It is time fo---"

He didn't finish his sentence. Standing front of him was Miyeon, she was already dressed and was fixing her hair now. "Oh..Y-You're awake.."

She looked at him through the mirror, not bothering to say anything but stare back at him. There was no way she was going to talk to him after yesterday's incident.

"N-Nevermind.." he mumbled and she just rolled her eyes at him, before going back to her hair. It was straighten and her bangs were swept to the side.

Clearing his throat, he forced a smile and says,"Sorry..I'll go wait for you downstairs, instead." He was about to turn around, when she walked right past him.

"I...Guess not.." he muttered and closed the door behind him, going down the stairs.

Miyeon was putting on her shoes, ignoring him. He sighed, feeling guilty. "Are you still angry from last night?" he asked.

No reply.

"Miyeon..?"

She finally looked up at him, she blinked and her expression says, 'What?'. She looked innocent and clueless. He shook his head and opened the front door.

"Nevermind..I'll go first," he muttered and walked out first, leaving her behind.

He got to school first.

His friends were standing at the front gate, waiting for them, of course. Just as usual.

"Yo, Jimin!" Rap Monster called out and he gave them a nod. "Hey."

"What's up with you?" Jin, the eldest asked and he shrugged. "nothing."

V smirks and tsked at him. "Poor, you," he says and Jimin chuckled. "I know.."

That was an unexpected answer. He was supposed to curse at , not agree like that.

Jungkook raised a brow. "Hyung, are you okay?" he asked and Sugaa grinned. "He isn't."

He ignored their questions and comments, and nodded only. "Yeah, sure," he mumbled and J-Hope shook his head. "Something went wrong, am I right?"

Jimin sighed only. "Yeah," he confessed and their jaws dropped.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!"

Miyeon stared at the clock, it was not anywhere near the end of school, it was only twelve-forty. Her class had started just ten minutes ago. She mentally groaned and rest her head on her desk. She was bored. Then, the class door opened, the students all averted their attention to the door.

It was no other then Jimin, himself.

Girls giggled and whispered as they watched him walk across the room to take a seat, beside Miyeon. She huffed. Why her?

The girls made faces and turned away in disgust. They still can't believe he would choose to sit next her, befriending a girl with such a dirty reputation.

Miyeon couldn't help but frown. She hated attention as much as she hated him. Stupid jerk, she thought and rolled her eyes.

Beside her, Jimin saw her action and frowned in return. He remembered his friend, Jin's words. "Try to make it up for her. Keep your words, don't change and act like the same Jimin that she one knew."

Yeah, he had told Jin, but not the others.

So, he decided to try his friend's advise, hoping that it would work. If not, he was going to give up.

Maybe, not quite..(?)

"Why the annoyed look, huh?" he asked smirking, trying to be cool and be himself again. He was trying - Hard.

She didn't bother to answer him back. Usually she would, but not this time. "Miyeon~" he called and pouted, resting his head on the surface of his desk,"Answer me~"

Miyeon turned to him and raised a brow. "Excuse me, but do I know you?"

Ouch.

Now, she was pretending not to know him, great.

Not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poor Jimin. But, I'll be updating about one or two more chapters. Then, I am off for the day. More writing and typing coming soon. Hehe. Next chapter coming soon! ^^