Too Much To Handle

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Throughout the whole walk home all she thought about was Jong Up's words to her after they both had left the restaurant.

 

It was quiet as they both walked back to the coffee shop until Jong Up spoke.

"Miyeon, all I'm trying to say is you shouldn't lie to yourself. I'm just trying to help you. I just..I just don't want you to regret it when it's too late. I'm sorry," he apologized. His hands were in his pockets, nervous. What he had said he meant it. He was only trying to be a friend. He didn't want her to make the same mistake he had made in the past.

She turned ro look at him, studying him closely. His hands were in his pockets, clearly, and his head was hung low like he was trying to hide from her. She bit her lip, knowing what he meant. "I know," she said in a quiet voice and Jong Up turned to her with a gentle look on his face. It almost seemed as if he was sad.

"I know how you feel towards him, Yeon. And I know you do too, so don't try to deny it..Just tell him how you feel. I'm sure he feels the same too.:

Miyeon blinked, not knowing what to say. But at the same time it made her upset. Angry. Nobody knows anything. He knew nothing about her feelings so why is he saying those words to her?

She stopped walking and he did the same, "What's wrong?" He asked, not know why she had stopped walking.

Miyeon looked at him with an annoyed expression. "You don't know anything about how I feel. You don't know anything so stop talking to me like you do."

Jong Up took a step back, shocked at her sudden change of behavior. "Mi-Miyeon-ah.."

Tears welled her eyes, "Stop it, Jong Up! Stop it already!" She yelled, "What do you know, huh? You've never been heart-broken before! And even if I choose to tell him or not, it's my choice, my decision!" Tears were now rolling down her face.

"Even if I do, he still has feelings for Nara. I have no reason to budge in his life," she reasoned and Jong Up frowned at her words. "If you love him, you do. A lot of people do crazy things when it comes to love," he told her and she shook her head, still crying. "Well if it's like that, then I'm not one of those people," she stated and wiped her tears away before she resumed her walking, leaving him behind.

"Miyeon-ah!" She heard him shout but that didn't stop her.

She sniffled and kept walking.

And as she walked, each step she took, her pace fastened until she was running.

 

After realizing what the time was, his eyes widened. , he silently cursed and Nara, noticing his expression asked, "Is something wrong?"

He let out a laugh, nervous. "N-Nothing, Noona. I just didn't realize how late it was," hesaid and scratched his head.

She chuckled only. "Should we leave then?"

"A-Aniya! Ani!" He waved his hands in front of her an she gave him a smile. His heart skipped a beat and for a second he was mesmerized by her.

"It's okay. Come on," she said and got up to go to the front as he followed. "I'll pay."

"I got it," she handed the person the money while he was still trying to look for his wallet. He stopped and scratched his head, "Sorry, Noona.."

"It's fine," she replied and he turned around to avoid eye contact. Who lets a girl pay for dinner, he asked himself and looked around the restaurant as if he was amused. He looked at the big glass window and noticed that it was already dark. He pouted, muttering to himself until he saw someone running. His brows furrowed, "Miyeon?" He said in a whisper.

He was sure it was her.

Long red hair with white shirt and dark blue jeans.

That was what she wore today, and her hair color was obvious already.

But at the same time, anyone could look like that.

"Ne?"

It was Nara and he quickly shook her out of his head.

"It-it's nothing," he sheepishy ;aughed and she nodded before they left.

He wondered, was that her?

 

"Thanks for driving me home," Jimin thanked her and she nodded, "No problem."

He unlocked the door and turned to look at her before she could even get the chance to walk to her car. There was no way he was going to let this chance past.

"No-Noona.." He started and she looked at him, waiting for his next response. Inside, she was dying to feel his strong arms around her. She wanted to be near him just as much as he does.

 

Miyeon was only a few steps away from the house when she heard voices. A girl's voice. The other one was obvious.

Her ears perked up and she listened.

It was Nara, she could hear clearly.

And the thought of her name made her upset. Even more upset then before. She could feel it.

"Nevermind," she heard Jimin said in a small voice and she arched her brows.

From afar, Miyeon could see Jimin outside the front door. He was only a few steps away from Nara. Her eyes wandered back to Jimin who looked nervous and scared. His hands were clenched into tight fists and his eyes were on her but it was obvious that his head wasn't in the right place.

He was thinking.

She knew, and she was curious of what he was pondering about.

She could see Nara smiling at him and she glared at her as Nara took a step towards Jimin. What is she doing, she asked herself and at that question, she got her answer.

 

Jimin couldn't help but stay quiet. He didn't have the guts to be honest with her, nor the guts to make the first move. His heart ached, yearning for her touch and body. If only he knew how she felt, he probably wouldn't be like this.

Her smile made it even worse.

He didn't even know what else to do no more.

Everything was tumbling down.

His world and heart.

Into pieces.

Then, she took a step forward. His eyes watched her carefully and he froze when he finally realized what she had just did.

He could feel her warmth around him as both her arms were wrapped around him and his heart stopped beating for a second. And for the first time in almost three years he felt it. The one feeling he thought he could never feel.

Her heart beat.

His hands were shaking and his eyes were wide, tears were dying to come down but he didn't let them. As he tried to hold her back, he couldn't. It was as if something was telling him not to. Slowly, he put his shaking hands down and he blinked.

"Don't worry," she had said in a gentle voice and he shivered at the contact of her breath against his ear.

Then what she did next was unpredictable.

Wait, did she just..His mind couldn't process it and he was too out of it to even figure out what.

She stepped back and his eyes gazed at her, blinkng as he was still trying to figure out was happening.

"I'll wait," she says before turning away and leaving a shocked Jimin behind.

 

From afar, Miyeon could see the whole thing that had happened. She couldn't believe what she had just witnessed. She could feel the pain inside of her but there was nothing she could do about it. Her nails dug into her palms as her fists tightened even more. For a second there she wanted to walk over o Nara and strangle her.

She wanted to kill her.

But then, why the anger.

Wasn't he her enemy?

Afterall, it was only a kiss on the cheek and she scoffed at herself and blew a raspberry. "Calm down. It's nothing," she reasurred herself as soon as Nara had disappeared and she rolled her eyes. "She barely comes to work anyway."

 

Miyeon entered the house but there was no sign of Jimin which meant he wasprobably in his room. "Probably going crazy," she muttered, still a bit angry from earlier still. "Tch."

When she got to her room, she quickly changed into her nightgown and stepped out about to go down the stairs when she saw his room door cracked open. "One look won't hurt," she mumbled with curiousity. She wanted to see how he was after the scene and she hoped he wasn't going to ast like an idiot about it.

She didn't want him to like it.

When she saw him standing up, she quickly stepped back and just when she was about to open her door, he came out. She shut her eyes and mentally rolled her eyes as she bit her lip and turned around to face him.

"H-Hey.."

 He had a grin on his face and she raised a brow at his changed attitude. "Bwoya, are you okay?"

Jimin laughed. "Y-Yeah. Why?" He asked, and she shrugged. "Nothing. Just asking."

He nodded and she eyed him. She could tell he was avoiding eye contact with her because he kept his eyes on the floor instead for the longest now and she didn't like that one bit. He was looking everywehre but her.

"So how was your day?" She asked him and he smirked. "Miss me much?"

She sneered. "Uh please, don't make me laugh."

He looked at her with suspicion. "Are you okay?" He asked her and she scoffed at his question. "Why wouldn't I be? Being stalked is fun, especially by a group of guys," she remarked sarcastically. Her eyes were glaring at him and she didn't know why she was acting the way she was. All she knew was that she didn't like Nara with him.

The boy blinked at her response, confused by how she was acting towards him. What's wrong with her, he asked himself and Miyeon crossed her arms. "So, what'd you do today?"

His eyes widened and cleared his throat. "N-Nothing. I was just hanging out with my friends," he said and she knew it was a lie.

It hurted.

"With Taehyung and them?" She questioned, wanting him to confess.

Jimin shifted his body around from the railings of the stairs to his door frame. "Y-Yeah."

Lies.

"Oh...Okay.." she mumbled, feeling out of place. She didn't know why she felt so hurt by his lies. For a second there she wanted him to be honest with her. Tears welled her eyes, eager to just shout at him and act a fool but she didn't. Miyeon calmed herself down and gave him a small smile before opening her door and went in her room.

"Hey, Miyeon-ah!" He was knocking on her door loud but she didn't bother to open the door for him. She just wanted to relax her mind and calm down and not go crazy. Today was too much for her to handle at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Miyeon is jealous. Hu~Hu~Hu~

Hey, guys. Sorry for not updating for soooo long.
To make up for it, I will give you guys 2 more chapters to read. Kekek.

Also, you guys are going to love what's going to happen further more.
I've been writing so yeah.
I don't even know where I got these ieads from except for putting in my earbuds and listening to BTS.
I guess their music do help me think, ha-ha.

Anyway, I'm also getting ready to start school, so it might take me a while to update for you guys.
Mianhae.
But don't worry. I'm going part-time so I'll try my very best to update for my precious subbies~~ ((: <3