Denying?

I Hate You, Enemy. Not.

Miyeon stared at the ceiling, her expression blank and unreadable. Nothing was on her mind but the feeling. She was only thinking, denying how she felt. Her mind was everywhere, confuse and lost; unaware of it.

She ruffled her hair and turned face down on the bed as she hugged her stuffed bear beside her. She groaned and turned to face the bear, "It can't be, right?"

There was no answer but silence that answered her question.

Having enough thoughts, she sighed and dragged herself out of bed. "Never. Never will I fall-"

She stopped mid-sentence and shivered at the words that were about to come out of . Just the thought of it made her want to freak out and die from it.

"I'll never fall for him," she muttered to herself before getting ready to go to work.

 

Meanwhile, Jimin was sitting on the bench on the school grounds waiting. Eversince school had ended, he hadn't returned home. He wondered what Miyeon was doing.

She's probably heading to work, he silently thought after he took a quick look at his phone.

It was four-thirty, meaning he had been sitting there for almost an hour now. And one thing for sure was, he could've had been at home bothering Miyeon but no, he came to the park to wait for her instead because she said that she wanted to talk to him. So, here he is sitting on the bench as he waits.

Tired of waiting, he decided to go but just as he was about to take a step, a voice called out to him. It was no other than Nara. He stopped and turned to look at her with a forced smile. "O-Oh, Noona," he mumbled and sat back down.

Immediately all the pain comes cushing back.

"Sorry if I made you wait long," she says and sat down beside him.

He laughed and shook his head. "No, I just got here. I was about to go get myself a drink that's all," he lied and she nodded.

It was quiet for a while until he finally had the courage to speak up.

"So, what is it that you wanted to say?" He asked nervously and she smiled at him, "Nothing much. I just wanted to see you."

"Ahh..I see," he says, thinking he could've had been doing something productive, like annoying Miyeon on purpose, probably. Or maybe practice with his friends, but more like teasing Miyeon. If that's considered productive.

SHe chuckled. "Mian."

"No, no. It's fine. So what do you want to do then?" He asked, not wanting her to feel guilty. It was his decision to come anyway. Besides, he wanted to see her too. He wanted to know if she was doing good.

Nara tapped her chin as she thought about what they should do. Then, an idea came to her head. "Oh, I got it!" She said cheerfully and he blinked, "Ne?"

She giggled. "Ice cream!"

 

Miyeon stepped inside the shop and as always, Yong Guk greeted her. She smiled and bowed before making her way to the back room.

Jong Up wabed and she waved back in return as Eunhae tormented her with a big hug.

"I can't breathe," she said and gasped for air and the young girl let go. "Oh, sorry. I just missed you," she giggled and Miyeon chuckled. "It's okay. I missed you guys too."

Just then Zelo and Himchan came in as Daehun trailed in from behind. She noticed that Youngjae wasn't there with the rest. Her brows raised, "Youngjae-sshi?" She asked, and from behind Eunae scoffed. "Youngjae Oppa's sick. But I think he's overreacting. You know how he is," she muttered and crossed her arms while the others nodded.

Miyeon laughed and agreed. She knew what Eunhae was talking about. If he were to sneeze once or twice he'd considered it as a cold right away. Even a small cough. He was the type to assume things right on the spot no matter what.

"Well, enough chit-chat and let's get to work!" Himchan grinned and Zelo nodded. "Yeah, before Yong Guk Hyung threaten us about our pay check," he mumbled.

Daehyun nodded in agreement as well as the other three. Miyeon sat her bag down on the ground, "I'll be out in a few. You guys go ahead," she told them and Jong Up ruffled her hair, "You better hurry."

She nods and quickly disappeared into the restroom.

 

After ice cream, she decided to go to a restaurant to eat. It was just two shops down from the coffee shop that Miyeon worked at. He sighed, why did it have to be so near her?

First was the ice cream shop near the school, then they went to the park for a twenty minute walk. And after that, they went to the skating rink and skated for the last hour and a half before coming to the restaurant.

For the two hours, he had been following her around to the places she wanted to go. And what was he was the person who had to pay for everything. Speak of being greedy.

He wasn't.

It's just he was the one who invited.

She was.

His legs and shoulders were sore but didn't complain. What he needed right now was to rest. Well, for now.

Nara had picked a booth for the both of them and they sat down. He sighed in relief and leaned back on the seat. "Finally," he says and she pouted. "Waeyo? Tired of me already?: she asked.

Aware of how she might take it, he waved his hands in front of him and shook his head. "A-Ani, ani! It's just that I'm tired. My feet was killing me, that's all," he laughed and flashed her his eye-smile.

She chuckled at his reaction. "Take it easy. I was only saying," she said and he nodded.

Smiling, she grabbed a menu from the center of their table and took a look at it. "I'm hungry. What should we get?"

Jimin sat there and relaxed only for the time being before the walking part resumes.

 

It wasn't long until it was break time. Yong Guk had called it out just a minute before it was time for them to go to the back room for break. Not long before she sat, Jong Up came over to her. She had taken a bite of the left over cookies from yesterday's work and he appeared in front of her.

"Yeon, do you want to go out for lunch?" He asked.

She smiled, "Sure."

He nods and went over to Yong Guk to tell him first before they both left.

 

After their order, their food was ready. They had ordered two hamburgers and large fries along with drinks. They both started eating and as they ate, they both talked and laughed as well.

"So, how are you and Jimin?" Jong Up suddenly asked and she swallowed hard. The food didn't seem to quite go down all the way so she drunk a mouth full of her coke to wash it down. It burned .

"W-We're good," she cleared and wiped her lips with a napkin before smiling up at him, "Why?"

Jong Up shrugged only and took another bite of his hamburger while she took small sips of her coke.

"No reason. I was just wondering," he said and she just nodded like she knew.

Jong Up then placed his plate in the center of the table and she did the same. Jong Up half ate his hamburger while his fries had already been shoved down . Unlike his, she had ate nearly everything; especially the fries. She loves fries more than anything.

Please don't say anything about him, Miyeon silently prayed and squeezed her eyes tight. Her hands were gripped together.

Then he spoke.

"Do you perhaps like him, Miyeon?"

Damn it!

She silently cursed under her breath and laughed nervously. "A-hahah. A-Ani, aniya!" She was waving her hands in front of his face now. "Don't be ridiculous," she sputtered and he chuckled. "I know you do. You don't have to deny them," he said with a smile.

She blinked. "I'm not."

Jong Up then suddenly showed her a serious expression. "Miyeon, you do. Everytime you're down, it's always because of him. You may smile with us but when you're with him your smile is the happiest. And you're jealous," He explained and her eyes widened, shocked at the words.

Jealous?

"Wh-What are you talking about, Jong Up?" She asked, pretending to be clueless.

He only chuckled before continuing. "Earlier a couple days ago, you were talking about Jimin and Nara being past lovers. You seemed upset," he pointed out, "From the looks of it, you're jealous aren't you?"

Miyeon scoffed. "Yah. I'm not! Says who, huh?"

People around them turned to look at their table and she quickly covered and sighed in embarrassment. "Aish.."

"See. You're jealous."

"Am not!" She complained and glared at him.

It made him sigh only, troubled.

He looked upset.

Oops.

Then he finally got up, "Kaja," he gestured towards her, telling her that it was time to go.

They paid and left.

 

After saying good-bye to the BAP members and Eunhae, she turned and walked off. It wasn't that dark out as the sun had just setted. As she walked home, all she could think of was what Jong Up had said to her earlier.

Jong Up then suddenly showed her a serious expression. "Miyeon, you do. Everytime you're down, it's always because of him. You may smile with us but when you're with him your smile is the happiest. And you're jealous," He explained and her eyes widened, shocked at the words.

Miyeon scrunched her nose and scratched her head, wondering if what he had said was true or not. Her thoughts went back to when V had asked her similar questions. She pouted not knowing what to think anymore. Then she went to when Jong Up had brought up the jealousy.

He only chuckled before continuing. "Earlier a couple days ago, you were talking about Jimin and Nara being past lovers. You seemed upset," he pointed out, "From the looks of it, you're jealous aren't you?"

"Tch. Why would I be?" She muttered but it made her ponder even deeper.

Was she really upset about them being old lovers?

Was she really jealous?

But most importantly of all, was she denying them all?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter though it's short.
It's not much but the next few will make your heart race. Kekek.

Next update will be next week.
I'm not sure yet though. Maybe I will.

I lost my writings on the laptop so I'm a little behind guys.
I had to restart everything I'd lost.
It but yeah. I'm working on it. T.T

And don't forget to vote! (:

My feels for Jimin and BTS is getting out of hand.
Seriously. *Pouts*