Chapter 91

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing?" I asked. "What is this?"

"This, dear cousin, is your dress." she said, still thinking. She tilted her head from side to side, looking at me from every angle.

"Dress for what? It's not like we're going to some red carpet event." a second later, I realized how possible that was. "Oh God, we aren't are we?"

She didn't answer my question. "Hmm. You're right, it's too fancy..." Without warning, she screamed. "SEUNGHYUN-OPPA!"

Footsteps could be heard outside the door of the room the bathroom was situated in. They sounded like they'd started all the way downstairs, which would explain why she felt the need to yell. There was a tiny knock, a short pause, and a little tip of jet black hair peeking into the room. "Yes, Jessica?" TOP asked.

"Can you please bring the bags sitting on my bed in my room, please?" she kept staring at the dress. It was a pretty dress, a sweetheart neckline, strapless, and slitted right down one leg, starting from the hip. Personally I thought it was too attention-grabbing.

TOP came back and set the plastic bags on the guest bed and left again. Jessica hopped over and dumped the contents. It looked like a whole garbled mess of fabric, but when she sorted it out, it was clearer that they were clothes.

Staring at them for a little bit, she seemed to decide one of the orange tops was suitable. She grabbed a pair of white capris and shoved the outfit in my hands. "Can you dress yourself quickly or should I do that for you?"

"I think I can handle it. But..." I just stared at her, waiting for her to get it.

"Right! Sorry!" she picked up a second bag and hooked it onto my pinkie. "Don't judge it, just wear it."

Not what I had been talking about, but yes, I suppose the Victoria's Secret bag WOULD come in handy... She turned me around and pushed me right back into the bathroom I was standing in front of.

I sighed and dropped my towel. I pulled out the contents of the bag, scared. I had a damn right to, because what I pulled out... Gah! I'm almost thirty, I am almost married I should NOT be wearing lingerie. I groaned in frustration and I swear, I heard Jessica snicker. I had no choice. I slipped into the sheer black swatches of fabric and the lacy bra and erased it from my mind.

I slipped on the casual-but-classy top, it was a soft o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter