Chapter 70

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were a heap of body, sweat, and clothes. I breathed heavily, the weight of Jiyong-ssi's body making it harder.

"I love you, Kim." he breathed.

"I love you too, Ji." I said. I pried him off of me and started to put my clothes back on. He did the same. I cleaned any evidence that we'd ever even been in there.

Hand in hand, we walked out of the lounge. I took the shortcut to the dorms and led us to mine. I didn't have a roommate now. My last one had just recently found a new one and so I had the place to myself until the next year.

I unlocked my door and let him in. I kissed his lips, smiling. He held onto my waist.

"I need to take a shower." I said, trying to escape his hold.

"Can I come with you?" he asked, a playful grin dancing at his lips.

"No." I said and stuck out my tongue. He pouted and let go. "I'll be quick, and then you can take one."

I was true to my word and was out in ten minutes. In my bathrobe, I stared at my wardrobe for a while. I asked for his opinion.

He walked over and wrapped his arms around me from the back. He rested his chin on my shoulder and gazed at the dresser. He picked up my arm and brought it to a pair of short jean shorts. For a top he chose a light, white halter top. He kissed my cheek and got into the shower as I changed.

Once I was done, I realized he didn't have a change of clothes.

"Ji?" I called through the door.

"Hmm?" he answered.

"I'm going to go find you some clothes, I'll be right back." I said. 

I snuck into Yongho-oppa's room. He and Jiyong-ah were pretty much the same height and size. At least, they could pass as similar.

I looked over his wardrobe. I tried to find something Ji c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter