Chapter 78

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Interview one. Arirang Television. Take one, aaaand action.

"Good evening, watchers! Today we have the most spoken of couple of the year by far with us, right here, sitting on the couch beside us!" one of the men said.

The other man took off from there. "Yes. You've heard of them. The dragon and the butterfly! The one and only G-Dragon and his beautiful girlfriend, Lee Kim!" The camera panned to include us.

I grabbed Ji's hand for support and he squeezed mine. The dragon was comforting the butterfly, a nickname I had received, the reasoning still unknown to me.

I crossed one leg over the other, sitting with my back straight and smiled. I was wearing a peach pink sparkly dress that stopped below my knees when I was standing, but just at my knees when I was sitting. My hair was loose, and slightly curled.

The woman complimented my dress. "It suits you very well!" she said, smiling in a friendly way.

"Gomawoyo!" I bowed my head.

She turned to the first male MC and said, "Do you think a dress like that would go well with me, too?"

He shook his head disapprovingly. "It's meant only for Lee Kim-ssi. It doesn't suit your body type."

The woman pouted, jokingly. "Are you saying I'm fat?"

"Not necessarily, just saying that there is a difference between your body type and Kim-ssi's body type!" he was flustered, and the second man was laughing with his head in his hands.

Ji and I laughed along. "I think it would suit you beautifully." I said, smiling.

"Thank you!" she smiled back. "At least some people in this room are kind." she emphasized certain words and the man blushed.

I felt more at ease, mind you, my palms were still sweating. But I didn't feel so wound up like I did before.

"So, let's begin with some questions. Some will be a little basic. Some might be a little personal, but we'll see!" the second man announced.

The way the show would work is Ji and I had to sit apart (Oh no! I'm nervous already!) and we both had a pile of white large paper and a black marker. The Emcees would ask us a question and we would have to write down the answer we thought was correct. It was meant to judge how well we payed attention to each other.

"First question... The day you started dating. The very first day of the first time you started to go out." the female MC called. She set a one minute timer.

I rummaged my brain and made a mental calendar of July 2013... If the 26th, my birthday, had been on a Friday.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter