Chapter 115

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jiyong's POV]

"Kim!" I yelled, catching her before she could hit the ground. All eyes turned to us. "Kim, wake up, it's not funny! Okay? It wasn't funny when I did it, it's not funny now! Wake up!"

It hadn't been my idea to do the prank, but I knew Kim didn't want me telling anyone that she was pregnant and no one would listen to me if I didn't have a good reason not to give her a little scare.

"You guys, really?" I shouted, getting frustrated. "You really had to make a big fuss after what she went through?"

"You should have told us, we wouldn't have done it then." Seungri looked at the ground.

"Yah, you can't get mad at us for it. You could have just said no!" Taeyang yelled. It's a good thing this room is soundproof.

"It was a stupid idea to begin with." I muttered under my breath.

Jessica, somehow managing to pry herself loose from TOP, rushed to Kim's aid. "Unnie! Wake up!" she gently slapped her hands on Kim's cheeks. No effect.

"Perfume." TOP breathed. "Jess, you're wearing perfume." He wasn't asking, he probably could smell it.

Jess nodded and stuck her wrist in front of Kim's nose. I don't know what kind of perfume, or how much of it, she was wearing but it worked. Kim opened her eyes and swatted away Jess' hand. She tried to sit up but everyone stopped her.

"Aish... You all–" She clutched her forehead in pain, shutting her eyes tightly. I smoothed out the wrinkles between her brows from her frowning.

"Hey, leave the pregnant lady alone." Jess slapped my hand and I sneered instinctively.

"Kim, I guess your cats are out of the bucket." I snickered.

She reached up with one hand. I thought she would caress my face like the sappy drama-centered romantic she is. Instead, when her hand got close she slapped— more like patted —me thrice. It didn't hurt but it was far from what I was expecting. Pregnancy changes people. "I'm still mad at you." Her voice was hoarse and it cracked. Then a tear slid down her right eye. She sat up and hugged me, taking me by surprise. "I hate you." she muttered, but clutched the back of my shirt tightly. I felt my shoulder getting wet by the second.

"I'm sorry." I said. I rubbed small circles on her back in an attempt at comfort.

"Sorry is a stupid word." Kim sniffled. She wiped her eyes on my shoulder.

"It is." I agreed.

Jessica, who had been watching us patiently, now was eager for attention. "Unnie, are you feeling better?" she asked.

Kim nodded, and used me to help her get up. She offered me a hand when she was up and looked away as I reached up to grab it. I smiled like middle schooler on a first date.

I realized I really didn't mind this phase in our relationship. At least it was refreshing to know our feelings were still there. I mean, it'd been 10 years since we met and we haven't gotten sick of each other yet. That's a good sign, but at the same time... Who's to say we don't fall out of love in our eleventh year? This was a good way to keep us fresh.

"So, we doing anything?" Jessica asked.

Seungri and Taeyang shrugged. "We have to record a bit." Taeyang said.

"Aww, come on, when was the last time all seven of us went out together?" Kim reasoned.

"Going out for a lunch wouldn't hurt, would it?" Daesung pulled Taeyang's sleeve. "Please, hyung, I'm hungry!"

Then my best friend did something odd. He glared at me, like, full on glared at me. Why? I couldn't answer. I was confused myself. Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter