Chapter 77

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The magazines calmed down with the requests for interviews once we started to accept them. One by one, our days became less and less busy. Our peak amount of interviews in one day was for 6 separate magazines.

We were also being called on for talk shows and things, and Yang-nim urged us to accept the ones I felt comfortable with. I only felt comfortable with two of them, the rest, I don't know, it made me feel intimidated. Like if I were to go on, I would be pressured and mess up. I realized later, that the ones I had turned down had a live audience. I sighed in relief, not having to be live was good. Highfive, instincts! Good call.

Jiyong-ah and I went out a lot, too, which supplied paparazzi with new photos almost every night. Whenever I was reading an article online, I would also look at the comments. There were hateful ones of the "Get out, you don't belong here" variety. But there were also nice ones like "Well he's dating a gorgeous model. That just figures."

Soon every BIGBANG fanpage had covered me and knew all about me. I was the new wave of fanpage content, the first being Daesung and Seungri's leave for the military. It slowly began to get lonely at the boys' dorm. Of course, I was friends with all of BIGBANG, so I visited them often, which for some reason raised a lot of speculation.

I, too, had to go in disguise now, any time I wanted to go out for five minutes. Grocery shopping was a pain, so I stopped doing it altogether. I lived in a dorm with a cafeteria. I had some options here, what was I still doing going to the supermarket? 

I was just getting my lunch and going to my room when I saw something at my door. It was today's mail, but it wasn't the time to pass out the mail. I picked up the stack of envelopes.

I went inside and opened up my wrap. I took a bite and opened a letter. My name was written, more like engraved, on the envelope.

"Go away, no one wants you here."

That's all it said, so I shrugged it off. The next one was similar, and I didn't care much about it anymore. It wasn't personal anymore, last time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter