Chapter 18

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...Really?" I asked hesitantly as if he was just gonna switch sides again and be like 'Haha fooled you again!'

"Really." He confirmed. "How can I prove it to you?"

"You don't have to. I'll believe you once the shock wears off."

He laughed. His laugh woke up Jessica.

"What's going on? Are we there yet?"

"Soon." I replied. "Be ready."

She straightened out her seat. She got up and went to the bathroom.

"Does she know?" he asked me when she couldn't hear.

"Know what?"

"That I like you and you like me?"

"Yeah. She knew it before I knew it."

"Great. So, Kimmy-ah, I have to ask you something..."

"Yes?" I heard the bathroom door open and shut, meaning she was done and coming back.

"Would you like to, you know... Go out on a date sometime..?"

I heard a female fangirl squeal that sounded completely inhuman.

"Why are you so hesitant in asking? You already know the answer!" I said, "Of course I'll go!" at exactly the same time that Jess said "Of course she'll go!"

I whipped around. "Hey! Don't make my decisions!"

"I was worried you wouldn't make the right choice." she shrugged. She turned her face to Jiyong-ssi as she spoke to him. "Sometimes she's not fully right up there." she tapped my left temple, and I slapped her hand away. They both laughed at me.

The plane finally landed in Osaka and we all got off. It was morning so Jiyong-ssi put on his guise. Jess and I didn't need to, for obvious reasons such as we're not famous.

There was a limo waiting for us. The driver opened the door and Jiyong-ssi made a great big arm gesture. "Ladies first." he said.

Jess got inside and sat at a side seat, then I got in sitting at the very back seat, then Jiyong-ssi swung in, holding on to the outside roof of the car, feet first. He landed right beside me and put his arm on the back of my seat.

"Was that entirely necessary?" came a voice.

"Ah, Seungri-ah!" Jiyong said. "You're here!"

"Hey, Jiyong-hyung!" he said. His eyes flew over Jiyong-ssi's arm, which almost immediately moved back to it's regular place. He also scooted a bit away from me as well.

"Yaah! As if I'm not trustworthy! You can tell me!" Seungri said.

Jiyong-ssi snorted. "Loudmouth." he coughed. He cleared his throat.

Seungri kind of pouted, leaned back and threw a leg over the other. I jumped to make him feel better. "There's nothing to tell you! Come on, wouldn't I tell you?"

He smiled. "Sure, you would. If he'd let you! I know there's something going on! And I will find out!!" he said fiercely.

"Uh-huh." Jiyong-ssi was totally relaxed.

So a quick recap. I met these guys seven days ago. Two days ago I hung out with one of them. I am secretly dating that one. And now I'm in Japan with them. How did that even happen?

I snuck a peek at Jiyong-ssi's hand. It kept moving towards mine but he always pulled back as soon as they touched. He would do this over and over again. I was just worried Seungri would see.

We reached our destination, which looked like a studio. Made sense. The driver got out of the vehicle and opened our door. Seungri leaped for the exit first, then Jiyong-ssi, then me, then Jessica.

We entered the building and were greeted by a group of four women. The guys seemed familiar with them. Jiyong-ssi introduced me to them.

"This is Lee Kim, she will be the replacement for Kyoyeon-ssi." he turned to me. "These are our personal hair and makeup ladies." they all introduced themselves.

"Anyounghasayo." they all said. The one on the right was Hooyoung, who was appointed to T.O.P. Beside her was Kelly, a Korean-American, who got Seungri covered. Chaehin was beside her, she was Daesung's personal hair/makeup-ist. Then on the far left was Jaeminhi, who did Taeyang's stuff. Then that means...

"I'm your personal lady?" I asked Jiyong-ssi. "Sweet!" I did a 'chaching' hand movement which made him laugh and everyone else just looked at me like I was crazy.

He had to go get dressed, then we'd see each other again to get the hair/makeup done. I walked around aimlessly, my Manila envelope in my hands. I had no idea who to give it to. I didn't have to worry about Jessica, she was with other staff getting a mini tour of the place.

I bumped into someone. She was thin, had brown hair that was crimped and pulled into a messy bun. She wore a stylish dress.

I bowed. "Gomenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter