Chapter 83

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later, we had our second interview with these people called Eat Your Kimchi. As soon as I stepped into their studio, I recognized them.

"You're the foreigners!" I yelled in surprise.

The couple looked at each other, laughing.

"Oh, no! I don't mean it in a bad way!" I rushed to say. I blushed. "I saw you a lot a long time ago, always at my father's apartment. In my mind I just called you the foreigners."

The girl laughed some more. "Well, now we can have names!"

Apparently, the girl's name was Martina, and the man's name was Simon. Their dog, who was there in the studio, was The Spudgy, or Spudgy for short. He looked really cute!

We met the rest of the staff too. There was Soo Zee and Intern Leigh, and they were super nice.

"We were actually so surprised that you guys actually accepted." Martina recounted. "We got a bunch of comments telling us to ask you guys for an interview, and we were like, 'Yeah, we'll ask, sure!' We did not actually think you'd accept. So when Soo Zee came to us like 'G-Dragon's coming to the studio with his girlfriend' we were floored."

The couple led us to a large purple couch and Simon stayed behind the camera while Martina sat beside us.

"I feel totally out of place here." Martina laughed, angling herself to face both us and the camera. "Like, here are some beautiful Korean people and then... Martina."

"Aniyo, you're beautiful too!" I said.

Jiyong-ah looked between Martina and Simon and asked, "Where do you come from?"

"We're from Canada, originally." Simon said.

Ji chuckled and nudged me. I smiled, happy to find people that I had something in common with.

"I'm from Canada too!" I said.

Martina held up her hand and I highfived it. "Yay! Canada!!" she cheered.

Getting more serious, they started to ask us some questions they had to choose out of thousands.

"So, first question. It's not like the questions you've gotten before, like 'Where did you two meet?' or whatever. This is from Ella in Canada." Martina did a mini fist-pump. "Yaaay! Canada!"

I crossed one leg over the other, leaning into Ji's side a bit, my hands on my lap.

"Okay, so again, Ella in Canada wants to know your intentions. As in, like, where do you plan to take your relationship?"

I looked at Ji. "You wanna take this one?" he asked me.

I turned back to Martina. "Well, I guess we are pretty serious. I don't wanna say anything just yet, you never know, right? But I guess it's safe to say that we WANT to spend the rest of our lives together. Right, Ji?" I looked at him again.

He put an arm around me. "I dunno, a lifetime with someone as crazy as you..? Yeah, why not?" he smiled.

"Crazy? I'm not crazy!" I laughed.

"Yes you are! You're almost as crazy as I am!"

He held out his hand and I grabbed it, interlacing our fingers.

"Awww!" Intern Leigh cooed almost inaudibly from behind us.

"That's so sweet! You two, I can totally see a future with each other."

"Karla from Germany asks, 'In BIGBANG, besides G-Dragon, who are you closest to?" Martina read. "And that's for Kim."

"Hmm... I guess this isn't a very difficult question... I'm close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter