Chapter 71

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was going to talk to Soo Jeong. I advised him that whatever he did, he couldn't tell her that it was me who told him. He should just say "it doesn't matter, did you or did you not?" until she admits it.

I spent the rest of the day with Nel. She came out and met me at the mall. She still didn't trust herself completely, so she asked me to keep an eye on her.

"So, what did you do all day?" she asked me, taking a sip of her slushie while we walked around.

"Oh, the usual." I waved my hand passively.

"You're indicating that whatever you did is very unusual. Elaborate." she said.

"Not whatever I did... Whoever I did." I winked and she gasped, asking for details. Not those kinds of details, the basic details.

"He should be talking to Park Soo Jeong right about now." I told her after I'd filled her in.

"Whoa. So you got them to breakup?!" she asked me.

"You make me sound evil. She cheated on him first." I said.

"And then he got even with her." she said.

"That's different. Ji already considered them 'broken up' when we... You know. You should've seen Soo Jeong at Jiyong-ah's return."

"I have, don't worry." she said, slurping the last few drops of her red drink. It was dyeing her tongue and teeth.

"So, how're your parents?" I asked her.

"About a hundred percent more religious since my hospital fees were payed off."

Nel hardly shopped at all, which was so unlike her. Normally she's the one who buys so much that she needs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter