Chapter 66

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've got this. I have to do this. He needs to know. I hesitantly trudged up the building steps to YG Entertainment. It wasn't much different from the one in Japan. It wasn't even a whole lot different than HQ.

I asked to see BIGBANG. I told the lady in the front to say it was "Lee Kim" and that they would know. They knew alright, I was given permission to go.

"What are you doing here?" Daesung asked me.

"Shouldn't I come?" I asked. "Is it a bad time?"

"Not at all, come in!" He opened the door further and I stepped into the room in my high-top sneakers. Their dorm had two adjoining rooms with a single door in between them. I stepped around clothes that were strewn across the floor. Seungri-ah picked them up sheepishly.

"Sorry for the mess." Seungri-ah said, scratching his head.

"That's fine." I said. I looked around. "Is Jiyong-ssi here?" I asked.

Taeyang-ssi nodded. He pointed with his chin at the door adjoining the two rooms. When I looked, TOP-oppa stuck his head out. "Hey, Kim-ssi. He's got his headphones on, I thought I heard you. Come here."

I walked slowly. It felt awkward to be in a boys dorm. I was so used to my own and I didn't even have a roommate most of the time. Mine was the one that newbies stayed in until they made friends to move in with. I chose to keep my newbie-dorm because I hardly stayed in it anyway.

I peeked my head around the wall. There he was, laying on his bed with his headphones on. He looked like he was writing something. A song, maybe? I walked gingerly towards him. "Jiyong-ssi." I whispered. He didn't hear me. I took another step and whispered again, he didn't hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter