Chapter 108

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home!" Jiyong called. He wrapped his arm around me. He sniffed the air. "You made tea?"

I shook my head. "Reiwang-oppa did."

"He was here?"

"Yeah. With his supremely b****y girlfriend."

Jiyong let out a chortle. "You do have a way of knowing evil people when you see 'em, so I'll trust you."

"She's actually— Ugh!" I let out a frustrated cry. "I feel like strangling someone!"

"What'd she do? She didn't hurt you, did she?" Ji looked at me worriedly.

"No, nothing like that." I hesitated. Should I tell him? Maybe I should just take care of it myself. Besides, I still had to find out the amount she wanted. I'd tell him after we met up, because obviously I wouldn't want this news spreading. "She's just nosy."

"Hmm. I see. So, how are you now? Are you craving anything? Do you need me to do something?"

I smiled and shook my head. "I'm fine, thanks." I kissed his forehead.

"Mmm. You know what I can't wait for?" Ji said. I looked at him questioningly. "I can't wait until I'm sixty years old and my popularity's dwindled so much that I can live freely without any worries."

P-popularity? Mi Heng spoke of popularity. "No! No, don't worry, you'll keep your popularity."

"What?"

Was I speaking out loud? "Aishh don't pay any attention to me. I'm just rambling."

"Riiiight. Let Mi Heng my sweater, it's hot in here. I'll be right back."

"What? How do you know Mi Heng?"

"Who the heck is Mi Heng?" Ji put a hand on my forehead. "Are you running a fever? Should I take you to the hospital? You've been strange today."

I shook my head. "I'm fine, sorry." I sat still and silent for a bit. "Ji, when do you think we should announce that I'm... you know." I blushed.

"You know, if it were up to me, tomorrow's just fine, but..."

"Tomorrow?!"

"Don't get up in a panic, I wasn't being serious." Jiyong laughed at me.

"Haha, very funny." I deadpanned. "I'm not oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter