Chapter 44

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo!" escaped from Jae, Chae and Kelly's lips, at the same time.

"That's right!"

"Could it be?"

"No way!"

"Guys! I might be wrong. Maybe it was before she got on the plane." Hooyoung tried to make up for the wreckage she caused. It was too late.

"But she was specially offered the job by Jiyong-ssi, was she not?"

"Ye, and she had previously went to the YG café with him."

How did they know those specifics?

Kelly must've seen my confused expression. "The ahjumma that works there is Chaehin's umma."

"She let us in on everything."

"Ooooh!! You're blushing!!! We must be right!!"

I brought my hand to my cheek and was surprised to feel it flushed. It was a dead giveaway.

"Okay! Fine! You win! I dated Kwon Jiyong-ssi! For one week! Happy?!" I certainly wasn't and I tried to convey that by walking faster than them, agitated. I buried my hands inside my coat pockets. Good lord, these girls should've become gossip reporters.

They caught up to me. Taking one look at me, they all seemed to understand that it was a touchy subject.

"I'm sorry Kim-unnie!! I was only curious!" Kelly said, hiding her face in the collar of her trench coat.

"It's fine, just please don't mention it again. It makes my mood go sour." I said.

They nodded and we reached the door to Hooyoung's apartment, our arms nearly falling off from the weight of the bags. 

We entered the house, it was small, cute and cozy. I took off my shoes and Hooyoung brought out some slippers for us to wear. Mine had thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter