Chapter 28

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The email went a little like this:

"Hey, Hiu! Guess who this is? Okay, never mind you have my email as a contact. But hey, I have some news for you! So... I'm kind of coming to visit you... It was a little rushed planning, but if you and your wife wouldn't mind..? Please reply quickly!" I hoped he hadn't completely forgotten Korean. But of course there was always English.

There was an Instant Message waiting for me when I looked again. I opened the chat.

«You're coming to Istanbul?» It was Hiu-tuk.

«Yeah. Kind of. Will that cause a problem?»

«No! Not at all! In fact, I would love for you to come!»

«I'm sorry to have it such short-notice... But I'm coming tomorrow.»

«Great! I can't wait to see you!»

We said goodbye and I was beginning to feel sleepy. I could either sneak into Jiyong's bed, or I could sleep on my own. Considering I had to wake up early tomorrow, I decided to sleep alone so I wouldn't risk waking him.

However, I was finally falling asleep when I felt someone crawl into my bed, behind me. He rested his chin on my shoulder and a hand around my waist, and he smelled familiar. I don't think I could ever forget his scent. Ji...

I woke up at six. My flight left around 9. I opened my eyes to Jiyong's closed ones.

Somehow during the night, I had turned around to face Ji, and now there was his arm under me, an arm over me and even a leg over my legs. There was no way to get up without waking him. So I wanted to make it a sweet morning.

I kissed his lips lightly. This is odd. We broke up, but still acted as if we were dating. He opened one eye and smirked. He pulled me in closer and started to kiss down my jaw line, I threw my head back and laughed.

"Good morning." he said.

"Morning." I said. I sighed. I moved to get up but his grip was firm. "Hey, let go." I said.

"No, you can't leave without me!" he said, putting on a cute aegyo voice.

"Ji!" I laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter