Chapter 103

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week, on Thursday, I was surprisedly awoken by this one little man I love, you might've heard of him. His name is Kwon Jiyong, he goes by G-Dragon.

Well, actually, not him. More like his dogs. Little Gaho and Jolie. I was just dreaming something about myself and Ji's futures when I sense something wet on my face.

My eyes flashed open and I became aware of two small, but old dogs, sitting on my chest, my face. I smiled and sat up, sending them tumbling to my lap.

"Good morning." He came out of my little kitchen. "What would you like for breakfast? You've got... Cheerios or... Actually, you've only got Cheerios."

"I think I'll go for the Cheerios." I said, picking up the dogs and setting them down on the ground. I got up off the bed.

"Good choice." he commended, going back inside.

"To what do I owe this lovely surprise?" I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around him, inhaling his sweet smell.

He turned around and gave me a peck on the lips. "I missed you." he said.

He was wearing a white and blue striped hoodie and jeans. It came to me that maybe he was always dressing down for my sake. If that was true, I would feel even weirder.

When we sat down for our little breakfast, I saw a little backpack on the ground beside the front door.

"What's in the bag?" I asked him.

"Oh, nothing." He changed the subject. "So, I was thinking maybe after eating we could take Gaho and Jolie for a walk."

"Are you trying on purpose to put us under the paparazzi's microscope? Do you have some ulterior motive for going out all of a sudden?" I asked, my suspicion getting the better of me.

"Me?" He put on an innocent smile. "Why would I have an ulterior motive?"

"And I'm guessing you're not gonna tell me what this ulterior motive of yours could quite possibly be?" I smiled sweetly.

"Nope!" He smirked.

"Ha! So you do have an ulterior motive!"

He laughed. "I said no because there's no ulterior motive to tell you about!"

"Of course." I said, smiling.

"Well, what do you say?" he asked.

"Sure, I guess. But I get to change this time!" I said, mock-sternly, wagging an accusing finger at him.

"As you like." he smiled, showing his pearly whites. "Today is your day." 

After breakfast I went into my room and swung open my wardrobe doors. I pulled out a pair of jean short shorts and a red plaid button-up. I slipped into a white tank top and then the rest of the outfit. I left the front of the shirt open. I tied my long hair into two loose buns at the base of my head and slipped a snapback on my head. One might argue that I was too old for this style, but I certainly didn't feel too old for it.

I got out of my room to find the table cleared and the dishes all done, even the ones from last nig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter