Chapter 26

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So there they stood in these glamorous outfits, not exactly tuxedos, but hey, no one was wearing rags. And then there was me. Sweater and shorts me. Totally embarrassed me.

Ji could obviously tell I was contemplating closing the door and pretending I never opened it and they were going insane, because he rushed to tell me, "You look great." I half-playfully glared at him.

"Let's go!" Daesung said, excited.

And so we did. Apparently they had notified the girls as well because they came out soon enough, dressing in the same manner as I had, so now I felt more comfortable. If anyone from the outside were to see us, they might think that we were out as the girls separate from the guys and then we bumped into each other and went somewhere. I had a safety net.

We went outside and I realized BIGBANG was going out as themselves. No disguise. I got worried that the crazy fan might be watching us still. But we were in a group, right? It's not that suspicious.

A limo pulled up in front of the hotel. By now, a few fans had gathered and were requesting pictures and autographs. Some had their phones out, recording videos. I wondered if I showed up. Would the really obsessed fans who knew the names of all the staff already wonder who I was? Or did they already know?

We all got into the limo. The fans waved after us and some even chased us on foot. We lost them a little further down the road. The limo took us to a fancy café. It was nice on the inside and the outside. There were places to eat outside as well, and it gave off a friendly aura in general. Even the workers smiled brightly.

I ordered a mocha latte. I saw Ji smirk to the inside of his menu. I remembered that day. I guess you could say it was our first date.

Everyone else ordered something to drink and we conversed happily.

Jaeminhi looked me straight in the eyes at one point though. She sat right between me and Daesung. All the girls sat beside each other while the guys sat beside the girls, and then our two groups met at Jae and Dae, and Hooyoung and Seungri. We sat at a circular table.

"Are you okay? I heard about what happened with Jess and all." she said quietly.

I nodded. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

"Omo! I'm gonna miss the way you lie about how you feel!" Jae spontaneously gave me a hug. This led Kelly, who was on my other side, to hug me as well, then Chaehin joined in and finally Hooyoung tried to reach far enough.

"We're gonna miss you~!" they were saying, over and over again. The boys watched us, amused.

"So, where're you going?" Hooyoung asked me. Ji tried to look intently on his drink.

"To live with my brother, Hiu-tuk." I said.

"Where does he live?" Chaehin asks.

Kelly's about to blurt it out, but I cover .

"Shh!!" I say. "Don't let Jiyong-ssi know! He's trying to guess! I'm making quite the game out of it." I had gotten used to thinking on the spot, actually.

So instead, Kelly leaned in to whisper it into Chaehin's ear who whispered it into Hooyoung's ear. I whispered it into Jaeminhi's ear. Hooyoung looked at me for permission to tell Seungri, but I remember Ji's comment on him being a loudmouth, and shake my head.

"We have to play the silly game, too?" Seungri complained.

"You go to such harsh and shallow levels, Kimmy-ah!" Ji says, playing along with the "game" lie.

I shrugged. My phone rang in my pocket. I got up and answered. "Yeobohsayo?" I greeted.

"Kim-ssi. I have em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter