Chapter 87

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica wore an apron while she made some food. She was making some French toast and truthfully, it was smelling delicious in the small kitchen. I was setting the table as quietly as I possibly could so as not to wake any of them up. I set five plates.

Not long after, Taeyang-ssi walked into the kitchen. He looked like he was sleepwalking. He saw me and grinned. "Hey, Kim-ssi. Hey, Jess." He said it casually, as if he said it everyday. He looked into the fridge, but slowly turned his head around. "Wait..."

"Oh, hey, Taeyang-oppa. I didn't see you there." Jessica giggled.

"You're back!" he said, a little too loudly for my ears that had gotten used to whispers.

Jessica smirked and nodded. "Don't tell them yet, it's still a surprise."

His eyes widened. "You mean they haven't woken up yet?" He briskly turned around and rushed into the other two's room. "Hyung! Wake up! You too, Jiyong-ssi! You'll be late!"

"But there's still time..." TOP-oppa groaned.

"You need to eat breakfast though!" Taeyang argued.

"Why? We'll eat some on the way. It doesn't matter." Ji said quietly, his speech slurred by sleep.

"No, you can't! Today's breakfast is special!"

"Why? Did Kim-ssi make it? She makes us breakfast all the time." That was TOP-oppa.

"No, Kim-ssi didn't make it. You won't believe me if I told you who did!" Taeyang-ssi then ran out of the room and back into the kitchen. He highfived both me and Jessica.

Finally, after two forevers it seemed, curiosity got the best of them and they made their way to the kitchen. As soon as they saw me at the table pouring juice in the glasses, their eyes averted to the mysterious person at the stove, picking the last of the toasts up and placing them neatly on a plate. She turned around carefully, holding the plate with her fingertips becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter