Chapter 51

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I spent most of the ride to Bucheon watching the video of us eating chapaguri, namely the part where he fed it to me. Then I felt like he was watching over my shoulder so I just let the rest of the video play instead of going back to that part over and over again.

When we pulled up in front of my officetel in Bucheon, I got out of the car and almost immediately the mailman got out of the building.

"Lee Kim-ssi! Where've you been? Do you realize how much mail you have just waiting for you?!" he exclaimed.

"A year's worth?" I guessed sheepishly.

"You even have a package from September of last year!"

A package? "From who?"

"I don't know! Is it my responsibility to look after your mail?!" He got into his truck with the closing words, "I'll be back later today!"

I turned to Junghwa-oppa and shrugged. "Deep down, he missed me." I said, and made him laugh. 

"Wow your place looks so empty." he said as we took off our shoes. I gave him some slippers and grabbed a pair of my own as well.

"Well I haven't been here in so long, so it's only natural." I said. I bounced onto my sofa, the familiarity comforting me like I was surrounded by feathers.

"Make yourself at home." I told Junghwa-oppa. "Until it stops being mine, this place is just as much yours."

He sat on the sofa beside me, a little closer than his usual. He looked at me. "Kim-ssi... I need to tell you something."

I stared into his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter