Chapter 61

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time I was out of the spa, I was a different woman. I felt cleansed. I no longer had a knot in my shoulder and I hadn't felt as floaty as I did now in ages!

When I went back to my dorm I called up Jae and Chae and Hoo and Kelly and invited them. Hoo said Mi Sun was out otherwise I would've invited her over too. I felt sorry for her because of her predicament. I wanted to be a friend to her. Oh, well.

The four girls showed up at my door together. "Wow! It's the first time I'm coming here!" Kelly said as she stepped into the dorm.

"You've been here before!" I said.

"No, I mean the actual headquarters building. Can you give us a tour, pleeeease?" Kelly begged.

I sighed. "Fiiine. Let's go!"

"Yes!" she said. They all followed me out and to the neighboring building to the dormitories. That was the HQ.

I opened the front doors. I said hi to the woman at front. "I'm gonna be taking my friends here on a small tour, will that be alright?"

She nodded. "Ummm... I believe Yongho-nim is shooting now, you could show them that. He's in the room you were in earlier today."

"Thanks, I'll do that!" I smiled. Yongho-oppa was the brother I was closest to.

"We can see an actual photoshoot?!" Jaeminhi whispered. She looked really excited.

"Yes, but you have to be super super quiet. You can't distract him." I warned. They nodded, and Kelly "zipped" her lips.

We went upstairs and I peered my head around the door first. Mr. Song waved me in and I opened the door further, letting my friends show themselves. I looked back at Mr. Song and he nodded. They tiptoed in after me and hung out at the back.

"This is what I do, basically." I whispered.

"Wow." Kelly breathed.

"I know..." Jaeminhi said.

"He's hot!" Hooyoung whispered.

I stifled some laughter and looked back at Yongho-oppa. He was hard at work all right. I could see him smiling at the camera and I caught a wink in our general direction. Sure, he was handsome, but I would only say that platonically. 

After the shot, Yongho-oppa walked towards us. He threw an arm around my shoulders and leaned on me. I stumbled under his weight.

"Oppa, I'm glad you're eating healt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter