Chapter 116

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometime in the next week I went back to my dad's house. I was surprised to see Hiutuk and Gülizar. Apparently they flew in a few days early to surprise me. I had thought they wouldn't be able to make it, and I had been disappointed, but I accepted it. So you can guess I was really happy to see them.

I gasped when I saw the woman opening the door and she nervously laughed.

"I guess I ruined the surprise then." she said.

I gave her a hug. My twin brother came out from the kitchen, a mug of tea in his hand. He raised his arms and I wrapped mine around him.

"I'm so glad you two could make it!" I exclaimed.

"Would I ever miss your wedding?" he asked.

"Hey, I feel left out." My father came out of the kitchen too. I also gave him a hug.

I sat all three of them on the couch. At least I could kill three birds with one stone.

"I have something important to tell you..." Though it was probably obvious by now, with the gaining of weight I'd been doing. "I'm pr–" Again, as I'd mocking me, the phone rang. My father stood up to answer. He came back soon enough.

"Just a man trying to sell me I'm too old for." he shrugged and took his seat while the rest of us burst out laughing.

"Dad, Hiutuk, Gülizar." I started when we quieted down. "I'm sure you can sorta kinda tell when you look at me, but I need you to know for sure."

"Just what are you hiding under your tongue?" Hiutuk said.

"Just spit it out." my dad encouraged.

"Alright..." I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

They stared at me blankly for, like, ten seconds straight. My father was the first to show expression by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter