Chapter 19

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh. Work time. Crap. I actually have to focus on something. For the past few hours I've been giving myself a tour around here, but now I had to go and do Jiyong-ssi's makeup. Why did boys wear makeup anyway?

I shouldn't complain, this is paying for my arm. I made my way over to the makeup room. No one was supposed to be there. They were still at the dressing rooms. There was a shared one for all the members, and then one specially for T.O.P. I suppose he was a sensitive one.

I walked into the makeup room and saw the woman I bumped into earlier.

"Are you my makeup artist? I swear, no one understands. I clearly said I wanted a MALE artist!" she squealed. I had no idea who this woman was.

"Uh, no, actually I'm not your makeup artist. I think I got the wrong room. Sorry." I said. I left, and on my way, I checked out the room number. 880. Wasn't that the right one?

I went back to the manager's office, feeling bad for already getting lost. He told me that it was supposed to be 880, but that he would check again. He called someone on his desk phone.

"Thank you. Thanks a lot." he said. "Have a nice day! You too, buh-bye!" He turned to me. Apparently by someone's demands, the group was moved to room 818. He told me to hurry and I sprinted down the hallway and up the stairs and down a whole other hallway.

I skidded to a stop in front of room 818, caught my breath and entered. Jiyong-ssi looked up worriedly.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"Sorry! No one told me you guys moved!" I said.

He sat down in front of his mirror. He wasn't supposed to wear any noticeable makeup, just some to cover any blemishes and to even out his next-to-perfect skin tone. Also, a tiny line of black eyeliner, or as the middle school goth kids back in Canada called it, guyliner.

His hair also needed very little. I slicked some gel into it and styled it so the tips arched up at the front. Simple, and he took a final look at it and approved. I let out a sigh of relief by accident and he laughed.

"You were worried?" he asked me, surprised. "You shouldn't be!"

He was second last to be done, only because I was a few minutes late. The last was T.O.P.

When they were all ready they got together as a group. Everyone, even the makeup team. Kelly noticed me standing off to the side and broke the hold on Seungri's hand to include me. They did a group pep talk, they got each other's spirits up and even I was flying high and pumped when it was over. 

The members of BIGBANG, they all went up stairs to the level where the filming happened. It was a live broadcast so we could watch at the same ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter