Chapter 72

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had no more reason to be in Turkey. There was nothing I was hiding from anymore. Except, of course, Soo Jeong.

In any case, I found myself at the airport. I was going again, but this time knowing that Jiyong-ah knew where I was going. I mean, if Seungri and Daesung watched my old videos, the probability of him knowing where I was was huge.

"I'll be back soon. Don't worry." I'd told Ji the night before. He spent a lot of time with me in my dorm room. It was easier now than before because BIGBANG knew about it and didn't have to be lied to. I touched the bracelet that had found it's way back on my wrist. I smiled.

Soo Jeong had not taken the news well. As soon as they announced their break-up, she took a leave. So far, it had only been four weeks since the real breakup and one since the announcement. No one saw a trace of her. Rumor was, she locked herself in her house and refused to get out.

And everytime I wanted to feel sorry for her, what she did came back to me. Sure, it didn't hurt Jiyong's feelings, but she didn't know that it wouldn't! She knew the consequence if she got caught and then she got caught. Like, who in their right mind would tell someone who hates her about her second relationship?!

I shook my head free of these thoughts. No Soo Jeong in my brains. Not today. Not ever again.

Oh, how awkward would it be if she showed up at Jiyong's and my wedding? Not that he had proposed, but he had said "I want to marry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter