Chapter 84

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, after seven years of dating, he finally popped the question! He actually proposed! The wedding dress and the bridesmaids and everything were all chosen and ready for my brother Kung Min's big day! He was getting married!!

The fact that he was getting married before me kind of piqued at my mind, but I shook those thoughts away. I was happy as I was, and besides, it was his big day, not mine!

As I put on one of my earrings, Jiyong opened my door. He had a key to my dorm, and I had a key to his. The members of BIGBANG now had to sleep carefully, in case I came over to make them breakfast in the morning.

He was dressed to the nines, and my black and red dress looked simple next to his suit. He was going as my date, and my brother's bride-to-be actually felt the need to ask me. As if I would take anyone else.

We were worried that he'd be recognized and mobbed, but Kung Min reassured us that there were no crazy fangirls on the guest list. And so, he was coming with me.

I lifted my hair at the back of my neck and revealed the zipper of my dress. It was only up halfway because I couldn't reach far enough. "Can you help me with this?" I asked.

He took a step forward, zipped the rest of my dress then kissed my cheek lightly. I turned around to face him. I looked over his suit and fixed the tie he had tied oddly in his hurry to get here. I smoothed out his jacket and smiled. "You look very handsome." I said.

He smiled back. "And you're the most beautiful girl in the world." I blushed.

He held out his arm and I put mine through, grabbing my purse on the way to the door. Out in the parking lot, he opened the passenger door for me. I got in, blushing. The parking lot was free of fans, now that they had gotten over me. Now they were getting all excited over some news on Seungri-ah and Daesung-ah.

Jiyong-ssi got into the car on his side and started the car. I was getting pretty excited myself! 

"Kim-unnie!!!!" Kung Min's bride-to- be ran over to me, picking up her skirts. "Oh my God, I'm freaking out, this lady was supposed to come to do my hair and my makeup, but she just called and said she wouldn't be able to make it on time and now I don't know what to do, help me please!!" she cried.

"It's okay, it's fine, calm down!" I laughed. She grabbed my arm and dragged me by the wrist. I looked at Jiyong-ah and mouthed "Be right back" and we were off.

"Jazz, it's fine, really. There's no rush!" I said, smiling. Brides were hilarious, Gülizar had been just as crazed as Jasmine was right now.

"But what if something happens and I'm not ready and then the entire day is ruined?!" she shrieked in a high-pitched voice.

"Jazz. Calm. Down. You're scaring me. Breathe." I instructed.

She shut her eyes and took a deep breath. She continued to do so until gradually her breaths got shorter and shorter and she was hyperventilating again. I grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her gently. "Jazz. Let's just go, lead me to your prep room."

She led me to it, massaging her temp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter