Chapter 90

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So the plane landed in one of the most familiar and unfamiliar places to me. It was home, but not home. It was freedom, but it was confinement. It was Canada.

"Oppa!!" I heard a girl squeal as she ran towards us. Her blonde locks bounced in time with her strides.

We turned around and TOP opened his arms wide and enveloped Jessica in a warm hug. There were tears lining his eyelids.

Once they were done with their little reunion, Jessica ran to me. I embraced her, holding her close.

She said hello to Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang, then held TOP's hand. "Oppa, I missed you!"

"Hey, Jess, don't you think you should be calling him ahjussi?" I joked. The boys trailing behind us snickered.

"Ahjussi?" Jess repeated.

"Don't listen to her." TOP said. He looked at me. "Yah, if I'm an ahjussi, you're an ahjumma, you know! I'm not much older than you are."

I stuck my tongue out at him, and he stuck his back. I laughed and averted my eyes. I looked straight ahead as I asked, "So, am I the only one who doesn't know what we're all doing here?"

"Pretty much." Jessica laughed. God, why were they all so evil?

"So, Kimmy-noona! Tell us about Canada!" Seungri asked.

"I haven't been here in years. I think Jessica is more qualified for that question." I looked to my side though, and Jessica was busy, deep in conversation with her boyfriend. I turned back to a very expectant-looking maknae.

"I guess I'll do it then." I sighed. "Canada is that one country that everyone seems to ignore. Almost no celebrity ever comes to Canada. Of course, that was back then. I can't really say anything about now. It's really pretty. There are trees everywhere. Most of Canada is forest anyways. We've got lakes and mountains and pretty scenery." I couldn't think of anything else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter