Chapter 12

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time for white and gray, I thought to myself as I walked into the hospital. I stepped up to the front desk.

"Lee Kim, I have an appointment to change my cast." I said. The lady told me to take a seat and that the doctor would be here "soon". Yeah. "Soon".

I waited for a while. A very long while. I was relieved to leave Jess at home, she would've been bored out of her skull if she were here.

And so the doctor came. He was young-ish. At least, he didn't seem to be old. But his hair had a few whites.

He examined my arm and asked me some questions. I answered them and then he commented on the signature.

"G-Dragon signed your cast, huh? Are you a fan of his?"

"No, we're just friends."

"Oh. Not many young ladies would nonchalantly call themselves 'just friends' with G-Dragon." he said. "I take my daughter as an example. She's his biggest fan. If she ever met him, she would brag about it for years."

"Oh, my step-cousin's like that. She already met them and took like, a bajillion selcas with BIGBANG. She uploads one everyday on Facebook."

The doctor chuckled. He changed my cast as quickly as he could. He gave me what resembled a brace in place of it and my arm was wrapped in a pink bandage kind of thing. The metal brace went over the bandages and had the ability to move at the wrist.

"I assume you want to keep your cast?" the doctor asked me. I nodded and he put it in a plastic bag for me.

My insurance covered very little of the fees. The rest I had to pay bit by bit, every month. I sighed. I could do it but it would be hard on Jess to cut down on some things. I didn't have much money, just enough. And I wasn't the type to ask for money either. So she would just have to get used to it.

Things began to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter