Chapter 79

Dragon of the East
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks. For covering back there." I said to Ji in his car. He was driving me back to my dorm for the night.

"It's okay. I think it's better that they found out from me instead of you. It's more believable to say I accept it this way." Ji said. He grabbed my hand again, as if our fingertips were magnetic and couldn't resist the other's pull.

"But do you actually?" I asked quietly.

"99%." he answered. "But I can't be all selfless, can I? I'm only human!" He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you, Jiyong-ah." I said sleepily. I leaned on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Anything for you, jagiya." he whispered.

I opened my eyes and looked up at his face. It was the first time he called me that, but I loved it. I smiled and closed my eyes again. I tightened my grip on his hand.

"Come inside with me!" I begged him. Well, not exactly beg, he only needed to be asked once.

When we got to my dorm, I was suddenly wide awake. I swung our hands back and forth as we walked from his car to the building then down the hallway. At the door he stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I opened my door and he matched my footsteps to walk inside. Now he was the one resting on my shoulder.

"Ji, I'm gonna get my pjs, yours are in the closet, okay?" I kissed his cheek, and started to loosen up his arms. Suddenly he pulled me back into his arms, facing him and kissed me on the lips, muffling a surprised cry and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter