85: Good Intention

Calm Down Tiger

 

Captain’s POV

 

After school, P’Gun dragged us all here in Siam to buy some stuff for our trip to Korea. I really want to enjoy today but my mind keeps on drifting to what P’Gun told us this lunch. If P’Hyuk called this morning, he probably has an idea by now of P’Mark’s feelings for Ai’Gun. I don’t want to feel irritated or something especially since White isn’t with me right now and P’Mark is here walking casually while chatting with my P’Gun.

 

I sigh again while listening to P’Mark and P’Gun’s conversation. “Why do you want to buy fish sauce na khrab Ai’Gun? We might have a problem in the airport na Ai’?” I cannot agree more but I know my P’, “But when I talked to P’Hyuk before, he told me that fish sauce na khrab in Korea taste different in Thai—I just want to buy something that P’ will like~” see—he is very stubborn and once he has this idea, he will do it no matter what.

 

P’Plan on the other hand isn’t in his usual cheerful self and this is so weird for me. I bump a bit on him to catch his attention, “P’Plan, are you okay na khrab?” I asked him. No matter how loud he is, he is still my brother’s beast friend, my band mate, and a good P’ to me.

 

I expect him to talk loudly but P’ sighs deeply, “I don’t understand na Ai’Cap—” his voice is also on natural volume, “Shouldn’t Mean already begging to me na khrab by now?” P’Mean? Did something happen to them? “P’, what happened to you and P’Mean?” I asked him curiously finally letting my P’Gun off my radar.

 

“I got mad na khrab this morning to him Ai’. You know that I am always serious na khrab to our major na khrab and I don’t want to mess up na Ai’ with our papers so I asked help from Mean. Of course, I expect him to help me na khrab because I am serious this time na Ai’ but when we arrived in his condo last night—he stared kissing and and—” “P’—we can leave that detail,” I cut him off feeling dreadful with the information he is trying to tell me.

 

Good thing, I mastered the art of communicating with P’Gun so communicating with P’Plan is as easy as pie, “Okay na khrab—” he said before sighing one more time, “So at midnight na khrab, I woke up and did my papers by myself because Mean wasn’t helping me na khrab—he woke up and told me to sleep again but I can’t because Ai’Gun messaged me around 1am na khrab that P’Mark was helping him and he is almost done na khrab,” P’Plan sulks on my side with his deep pout. Now I understand why he isn’t behaving the way he normally behaves.

 

I put my arm around P’Plan and pat his shoulder, “So—did P’Mean ask forgiveness already na P’?” I asked him, “Well—he did messaged me a lot after lunch na Ai’—but after that he stopped. I was just mad because he made me work all night na khrab without helping me but he should at least tried to make up with me na Ai’—am I wrong?” worried P’Plan is the best kind of P’Plan to talk. Just like my P’Gun, he also has this once in a blue mood serious mode.

 

I pull him a bit hugging him a little like how we usually do when we did a good job after performance. I remember the night that P’Gun came home with P’Plan crying his heart out after fetching P’ at P’Mean’s condo. P’Plan wasn’t telling anything at all and P’Gun wasn’t telling me too what happen even though I know that P’Plan told him already. That was the image of P’Plan that I’ve never want to see again.

 

The next day, I saw P’Gun ready to go to P’Mean’s college but I stopped him because he looks so scary. The scariest P’Gun I’ve seen in my entire life. I asked him and P’ shouted at me telling me what exactly happened so I told Ai’Toptap to look after my P’Gun and I was the one who punched P’Mean telling him to stay away from P’Plan.

 

I don’t want to see both of them like that—broken P’Plan and scary P’Gun. “It’s okay na khrab P’Plan—maybe P’Mean will call you na khrab. You know him—he cannot ignore you forever—your boyfriend is so in love with you P’,” I assured him because I have faith on P’Mean. After what he did to P’Plan—he did his best to earn everyone’s trust—especially P’Plan and P’Gun. I know this simple issue will not affect their relationship—I know!

 

“WOIE!! AI’TOPTAP NA KHRAB!!” I heard a loud yell coming from my P’Gun and I can’t help but look in front—especially hearing my best friend’s name.

 

In front of us—not too far—Ai’Toptap looks so shocked—like he has been caught stealing something. His eyes are wide open and his mouth is parting wide. He is walking side by side with a guy I recognized and on the guy’s arms are paper bags that I am sure belongs to Ai’Toptap.

I still have my arms around P’Plan and we are walking directly towards Ai’Toptap, “Who is that na khrab?” P’Plan asked me when he noticed the guy beside Ai’Toptap. I whispered back, “Ahh—P’Tay na khrab—” he nods, “Ai’Toptap’s first love,” and P’ suddenly jolt back. It looks so funny for me.

 

We stopped in front of Ai’, “Sawadee khrab P’Tay~” I wai finally removing my arm around P’Plan and this smiling P’ in front of me suddenly pull me into a tight hug—with Ai’Toptap’s shopping bags, “Woie! Ai’Cap na khrab! I haven’t seen you in the longest time that I can remember~” I laugh because P’ is still the same, “Khrab P’! I cannot remember the last time already,” this is so funny. I was introduced to P’Tay unexpectedly when Ai’Toptap and we were playing at the arcade near his house when suddenly this guy bear hug Ai’. I thought he is Ai’s cousin or someone related but Ai’Toptap introduced him as, “My closest friend in high school na khrab—and my first love na khrab,” isn’t it weird to introduce someone as your first love?

 

But P’Tay laughs loudly and hit Ai’Toptap’s chest playfully while saying that he should stop introducing him as his first love. Since then, when Ai’ and I hangout, P’Tay will also hang out with us—not until I heard from Ai’ that P’ got himself a boyfriend and P’ is a little busy. Everyone wai, “Ah—P’Tay—these are the members of the band I am in na khrab—aside from P’Mark—but they are P’Gun and P’Plan—and of course Ai’Cap—” then Ai’ looks at us, “And guys—this is P’Tay na khrab—my closest friend na khrab and my—” “Please—no more introducing as first love na khrab!” P’Tay begged but he actually busted the secret out by his plead.

 

“Woie! First love na khrab! Is it okay to hang out with first love na P’Mark?” P’Gun asked P’Mark and P’ has this playful smile on his lips, “Well—I guess it’s okay na khrab. I mean—I’ve been doing that with Best na khrab,” because this is the time to tease my P’ again. I shake my head and ignored my P’. Instead, I focus on P’Tay, “So P’—why are you having date with Ai’ here?” I teased them a bit making Ai’Toptap chuckled—but I don’t think P’Plan and I are on the same page, “Woie! Don’t say that na khrab Ai’Cap, you know that Ai’Toptap is in a relationship na khrab with Ai’Gusmile!” he whispered but loud enough for all of us to hear.

 

I want to face palm but Ai’Toptap just shakes his head. He probably wants to say it by himself, “Well—it’s okay na P’Plan—P’Tay here is willing to go out with me na khrab so cheating with Ai’—with Gunsmile na khrab is okay~” I am so proud. Not because he said he is cheating which is absolutely ridiculous but because he can finally make fun of Ai’Gunsmile now.

 

Don’t blame me if I hate the guy. He hurt my best friend here, “Woie! Don’t say that na khrab—what if they know—” “Well—Ai’Cap here and P’Gun probably know him but not P’Mark and P’Plan—so don’t worry P’,” I heard about the guy that P’Tay is dating when Ai’Toptap told me but I think my P’Hyuk knows him more that I know. It’s still a mystery for me how they ended up together.

 

“Anyway na khrab, do you want to shop with us na Ai’?” P’Gun suddenly asked Ai’Toptap but base on the number of paper bags with P’Tay—I think Ai’Toptap shopped enough. “Woie! Okay na P’Gun! I am still looking for a shirt na khrab but I cannot find!” sad thing, Ai’Toptap is a shopaholic and I can see P’Tay’s eyes begging me to stop Ai’, “That’s great!” I said, “Let’s go?” I asked them making P’Tay sigh and making me laugh.

 

Again, we walk by pair, P’Mark and P’Gun in front talking some nonsense stuff. P’Plan and I are in the middle but we aren’t talking at all because of P’Plan’s foul mood and then P’Tay and Ai’Toptap behind us talking about the things that Ai’ wants to buy.

 

We are half way the second floor, “CAPTAIN!” when my heart beats so fast because my name was being called. My lips already formed a smile before quickly turning around, “Woie! White na khrab!” I wave my hands making all of us to stop walking.

 

What’s even more exciting is that, behind White is the source of P’Plan’s foul mood, P’Mean. Both of then jog towards us and surprisingly, P’Plan run towards P’Gun—I think because P’ suddenly disappear beside me.

My boyfriend run towards me and he really isn’t afraid of PDA because as soon as he reach me, he quickly give me a tight hug like we haven’t seen each other for ages, “You smell good na khrab~” he whispered and all I can do is laugh while looking at P’Mean behind my boyfriend, “I smell like smoke na khrab after eating fishball na White,” I said trying to shake him away from me and he actually leg go. “I didn’t know that smoke smells good on you na khrab,” he chuckled which makes me shake my head.

 

After that endearing hug, Ai’Toptap introduced P’Mean and White to P’Tay as P’Plan’s boyfriend and my boyfriend. I hope P’Tay is still keeping up with the craziness today.

 

P’Mean eventually goes to P’Plan while all of us are walking. I am right anyway, P’Plan is making himself as the third wheel of P’Mark and P’Gun but P’Mean tried to pull him out, “Come on Plan—I am sorry na khrab. See—I am here now!” I don’t think it will be so easy to please P’Plan tonight, “I was about to ask that na Mean, what are you doing here?” and his voice isn’t the usual P’Plan’s voice.

 

“Ahm—I—I remember na khrab that I need to buy something and then saw you na khrab here with Ai’Gun—come one Plan—I am really sorry na khrab~” P’Whipped looks like a puppy when in reality, he looks so cold to all of us. I shake my head while White holds my hand tightly. “Why are you here—honestly?” I whispered to him.

 

His chuckled sounds like music to my ears, “Actually—Ai’Gun tipped Ai’Mean about the location na khrab—but I think Ai’Mean promised something to your brother—I didn’t know that Ai’Gun can think about tricking Ai’Mean—but that was the reason na khrab why we are here,” P’Gun is a mischievous person, of course he can think about tricking P’Mean—especially at the fact that he makes P’Plan upset.

 


This is the 10th shop we’ve entered and my legs are about to give up already. I am not the most athletic person but being with a shopaholic person like Ai’Toptap, crazy hyper P’ like P’Gun and P’Plan, a soccer player like P’Mark, a part time soccer player I think like P’Mean, and whipped friend like P’Tay—White and I don’t have any choice but to follow them.

 

“Pay for this na khrab!” P’Plan throws the 10th outfit he tried out of the 10th shop we’ve been to P’Mean. It’s crazy how P’Mean pays for everything that P’Plan wants. “He will spend a lot na khrab—does P’Mean even aware of how P’Plan shops?” I’ve only tried accompanying P’Plan and P’Gun before but my P’Gun has self-control—but P’Plan doesn’t have. I think letting P’Plan buys whatever he wants using P’Mean’s money is a bad move—who ever give that idea to P’Mean probably hates P’Mean.

 

White sits beside me on the couch while everyone looks so busy buying this and that—even P’Gun looks so busy looking at clothes. I can’t blame P’—he loves clothes so much, “That’s how blinded he is for love na Cap. You know—I can also do that for you na khrab,” he offers me but, “White—” I look at him and he looks at me, “I didn’t date you na khrab because you have money—I date you because—I—”did I put myself into trouble again? “Because?” he asked me teasingly. I gulp, “Because—ahm—” come on Captain—say it, “Because—P’ is smart na khrab!”

 

‘!’

 

White looks confused, “really?” he asked me but I notice how his voice drops. I need to correct myself, “ANDILOVEYOU!” I quickly said without breathing. Now he looks more confused, “What did you say?” he asked but do I really need to repeat myself?

 

“I said—” man up Captain, “I love you na khrab,” I said it slowly this time. White suddenly has this crazy grin on his lips, “I am being honest na khrab White. I really didn’t date you na khrab because I know that you are rich—I mean—I am not sure na khrab about your family na khrab but judging your luxury car na—I can assume that my boyfriend is rich—but that should not be an excuse for you to buy everything for me,” I explained to him my point. I understand if he wants to pamper me but not the extent of spending too much for me. Showing affection is actually enough for me.

 

I feel how he plays with our entertained fingers, “Why am I so lucky na khrab?” He asked me so suddenly like out of nowhere making me laugh loudly but not loud enough to catch the attention of our friends, “I’m not sure—but my P’Hyuk can definitely give you a one on one class na khrab on how awesome his brothers are,” I knowing that he is still afraid of my P’.

 

We both break the eye contact and look at everyone in the shop. I don’t know how we will all go home with all the paper bags that I can see everywhere. “Do you want me to buy you that Ai’Gun?” I heard P’Mark’s question because they are quite near to us. I can’t help but raise my eyebrow to the question. This shop isn’t cheap at all, “No need na khrab P’Mark—I saved enough money,” look—P’Gun knows how to decline politely.

 

“But this is like my gift to you,” P’Mark insisted and I wonder too how my P’ will handle the situation. I will not judge my P’ if he will accept but I do hope he will not. I don’t want P’Mark to look at him differently just because he let P’ buy stuffs for him.

 

P’ sigh, “Why do you want to buy me a gift na woie P’Mark? Actually—I should be the one buying gift to P’ na khrab because you helped me last night with my papers—tell me P’—what do you want?” I feel proud. P’Gun will accept free food and stuff but not free materialistic things. When P’ thinks it’s too much, he will decline it politely.

 

I want to laugh because P’Mark looks so touched right now. Maybe he can’t believe that my P’ will buy something for him, “Ahm—I don’t think you need to buy something for—” “Wait here P’~” but P’Gun already escaped and probably look for something to buy for P’Mark. “It’s funny how Ai’Gun handles P’Mark very well,” White whispered to my ears.

 

“I know that you are the president of P’Mark’s fans club now White—because you adores him so much,” I whispered back earning a chuckled from White, “But that doesn’t mean na khrab that I will give my P’Gun so easily to him—I am not even sure na khrab if he really didn’t touch my P’ last night,” and I will not be convince until he proves to me his good intention to my P’Gun.

 

White plays with our hands again, “I might sound like his number one fan na khrab Cap but actually—during the break today—P’ dropped by looking so tired na khrab so I asked him what was wrong with him and he told me na khrab that letting Ai’Gun slept over last night was the hardest thing that ever happened to him,” I know he will say that, “But he assures me na khrab that he didn’t touch Ai’Gun—and you know Cap—you need to give him a chance na khrab—P’ is decent—maybe tricky but he has good intention to Ai’Gun,” I hope he is right—I really hope.

 


 

How much can Mean spend for Plan? Very sugar daddy hahahahha