84: What Happened?

Calm Down Tiger

 

Gun’s POV

 

I woke up very early today even though I slept very late last night because of my papers. I should be thankful to P’Mark for letting me stay here in his apartment and even letting me sleep here in his bed. The room is still dark probably because of the black curtain and the black paint of his room. I was scared when I first walk in his room because it’s too dark. Well I also love black but Ai’Cap doesn’t like it so much so our room is the same color as P’Hyuk’s room—blue.

 

I sit up from the bed and look at the other side only to find P’Mark sleeping peacefully while hugging a pillow. His mouth is slightly open and his hair is covering half of his eyes. “Awww—P’ looks like he slept very well na khrab last night,” I mumbled while smiling before jumping off the bed and probably cook something in the kitchen because I am so hungry right now. Every day when I wake up, Mae khrab and Pa khrab already cooked the breakfast so I am really a big fan of heavy breakfast every morning. By the way, why did they call it heavy breakfast? It’s not even heavy and we don’t even need to carry it.

 

I skip towards the kitchen but still find some of my papers all around the floor in the living room. I don’t remember how I fell asleep but I remember asking some questions to P’Mark and even telling him not to get back together with P’Best. He probably didn’t say anything important after that because I am really bad with talking on bed—I easily fall asleep.

 

Anyway, “There are really a lot of eggs in P’s ref na khrab,” I said observing the eggs that almost occupied half of P’s refrigerator, “But Mae told me na khrab that eating too much egg is bad for our health—but I promised P’ to make omelet rice for him na khrab?” I am thinking now on what to cook but suddenly I have an idea, “Okay! Omelet rice na khrab!” I said to myself before grabbing the ingredients I need—and probably more ingredients for another dish.

 


 

I am almost done cooking when I heard P’Mark’s voice coming from the bedroom, “Ai’Gun! Your P’Hyuk is calling na khrab!” there’s something different about P’s voice but I don’t know what. Anyway, I finished everything already so when P’ reaches me, the table is set already and all I did is to grab my phone from his hand, “P’Hyuk na khrab~” I answered happily because I wasn’t able to talk to my P’ for few days now, “Ahm—good morning Gun,” but it wasn’t P’Hyuk who answered me, “P’Donghae?” I asked and quickly get a quick yes from me.

 

“Why are you calling me this early P’?” because when I look at the wall clock, it says 7:30am and my class will starts at 10am today. There’s a long pause on the other line, “Ahm—Gun—why did Mark answered the call just now?” P’ asked me and I quickly answer while sitting on the chair here in the small dining table of P’Mark. P’ also sits opposite to me but, “Well—I have papers to finish na khrab P’ and then woie I don’t know who will help me because Ai’Plan asked help from Ai’Mean. I also tried asking help na khrab from Ai’Cooheart and Ai’Fluke but both of them told me they cannot but Ai’Cooheart told me to ask help from P’Mark and when I asked P’ he told me that maybe he can help me na khrab but I need help so I said I will sleepover na khrab in his apartment~” I explained very well.

 

I gesture to P’Mark to eat already but he still looks worried—I wonder why, “Okay—so Mark helped you with your work. That’s great! But—nothing else happened after that Gun?” what else could happen? “Humm—something happened? Nothing na khrab P’—I slept late after finishing the paper and then P’Mark let me use his bed too na khrab but after talking for a while last night—I fell asleep na P’ and then when I woke up—I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast,” I said what happened because he is asking me what happened right?

 

I heard a loud chuckled on the other line before P’ said, “Okay Gun! Hyukkie just wanted to remind you and Captain to not forget your visas because your flight is this Sunday already—okay? And—enjoy the breakfast! Bye bye~” I laugh because I almost forgot about the visa, “Woie! Thank you P’ for reminding me na khrab—” I look at P’Mark who is just staring back at me, “P’ let’s go shopping later na khrab for things to bring to Korea, okay?” I asked him with too much excitement and P’ smiles at me, “Khrab~” he answered.

 

After then, the call ended and P’ and I started eating our omelet rice, “P’, I really like eating breakfast na khrab and Mae always cooks very delicious food every morning but I am not too good at cooking so only omelet rice for today na P’ but also Mae told me that eating a lot of eggs is bad for our health na khrab but I am not sure why so I made carrot juice na khrab—but I don’t think it will taste good because I don’t really like drinking a lot of carrot juice but P’Hyuk said it’s good for our body,”  I explained while looking at the orange colored juice in front of me.

 

After a while, I heard a chuckled and when I look, P’ is laughing, “Don’t worry na Ai’Gun, I will eat and drink whatever you will give me na khrab,” and then he grabs the glass of juice and try it. “It’s good~” he said before grabbing his chopsticks and started digging in the omelet rice.

 


 

The whole day my friends keep on asking me if I am okay—especially Ai’Cap who keeps on asking me and even texting me. I don’t know why they are asking me because Ai’Plan didn’t ask me but I found out that Ai’Plan isn’t done yet with his papers. When I asked him why—because I also slept over and still able to finish my papers—Ai’Plan told me, “It’s because of that Mean! I shouldn’t believe in him again when he tells me that we will just stay in his place! Now I need to finish one more paper!” and I get it—Ai’Mean isn’t a big fan of sleeping during sleepover that’s why Ai’Plan usually sends me a lot of ‘Help me Ai’Gun!’ every time he sleeps over at Ai’Mean.

 

Right now is lunch break and Ai’Cap is with us eyeing me with Ai’Cooheart, Ai’Fluke, Ai’Ohm, Ai’Title, Ai’Plan, and Ai’Toptap. The IC boys are missing because they don’t have enough break time today, “By the way na khrab, P’Donghae called this morning na khrab but P’Mark answered the call for me,” I said while trying to get some spring rolls on Ai’Toptap’s plate, “Aliawa, P’? Why did you let P’Mark answer the call na khrab P’Gun?” I don’t know why Ai’Cap looks nervous right now.

 

I put the spring roll on my plate before answering, “Woie~ I forgot about the phone when I woke up na khrab and I was busy cooking breakfast na Ai’ so I—” “Wow P’Gun—you sounds like P’Mark’s wife na khrab~” Ai’Cooheart suddenly cut me while talking. I look at him and Ai’Title is nudging his arm, “Wife na khrab? What does it mean?” I asked him because I don’t really have any idea.

 

Ai’Fluke laughs beside Ai’Ohm but Ai’ only pats his back calmly, “Well P’Gun—like—you take good care of P’Mark na khrab, right?” Ai’Cooheart asked me and I quickly nod while eating the spring roll, “And you cooked for him na khrab, right?” he asked again and this time I answered, “Chai—P’Mark told me na khrab that he isn’t good at cooking so I told P’ I can make omelet rice for him,” Ai’Cooheart nods with smile on his face, “So P’Gun—you acts like you are the wife na khrab of P’Mark,” he said one more time but I only understand few things.

 

“So—if I will take good care na khrab of P’ and will cook for him—it means I am the wife na khrab?” I asked not only Ai’Cooheart but also the rest of the people sitting with us. I tried to look around but most of them are trying to look at different sides but not me, “Is it the same na khrab of taking a bath together na khrab and sleeping in one bed na khrab? Because Mean and I do that—so does that mean I am Mean’s wife na khrab?” suddenly my bright Ai’Friend asked and I wonder if what he asked is true because I also slept with P’Mark but not take a bath with him.

 

“Chia P’Plan—hahahaha—this is too much na khrab!” Ai’Fluke bursts out laughing after answering Ai’Plan. Now all I can do is nods understanding the situation, “Ahh—so I am really P’Mark’s na khrab wife—why didn’t I know that?” I asked myself but loud enough to make everyone laugh loudly—even Ai’Toptap.

 

I ignore them right after that because I don’t think the people around me will stop laughing soon. At least, I have Ai’Ohm who looks so calm and Ai’Plan who keeps on asking me about different things that we normally talks about.

 

By the time the bell rings, Ai’Plan and I run back to our classroom because Ai’ needs to finish typing his paper while I am being a good friend to him. Gladly, I printed my papers already and ready to submit later to our professor but I cannot let Ai’Plan be alone without finishing his papers.

 

While Ai’Plan is busy typing; I grab his phone because it keeps on buzzing. Ai’ let me reply to Ai’Mean who has been sending messages nonstop on Line.

 

Mean: Baby—are you still mad at me na khrab? I promise, I will really help you next time—na?

 

Mean: Why aren’t you replying na Plan? Are you really mad or are you busy na khrab?

 

Mean: Okay—fine—I will buy you your favorite Korean barbeque na khrab and even pay our expenses na khrab for our trip in Korea—just don’t ignore me~

 

Mean: Ai’White told me that you ate lunch with Ai’Cap—I am glad that you seems fine but I am still sorry na Plan for distracting you na khrab last time~

 

Mean: I’ve lost it when you said ‘Yes sir!’

 

I don’t understand what Ai’Mean is talking about at the last part of the messages but I have better idea, “Ai’Plan—is it okay na khrab to play a little trick on Ai’Mean?” I am not so bad so I need to ask Ai’Plan if I can do something to his boyfriend. Ai’Plan on the other hand looks so busy, “You can—make sure he will regret not helping me na khrab last night~” he mumbled but still too focused on his papers. I nod my head before typing on his phone.

 

Plan: Ai’Mean, Ai’Plan is not in the mood na khrab to talk to you!

 

Plan: You should feel bad na khrab! He has been so busy na khrab since this morning!

 

I understand that Ai’Mean likes playing with Ai’Plan every time they have sleepover making my Ai’Friend sleepless but Ai’Mean should also learn the importance of our papers especially to Ai’Plan. This is important to both of us.

 

Mean: Aww—Ai’Gun?

 

Plan: Chia na khrab!

 

Mean: Can you please tell Plan that I am sorry na khrab? I didn’t know that he will really get mad at me na khrab~

 

I look at Ai’Plan for a while, “Ai’—he said he is sorry na khrab~” I still tell him the message but I heard a loud snort coming from Ai’Plan, “Tell him to not message me! I am busy!” I knew that this will make Ai’Plan angry. I shook my head before typing again.

 

Plan: He said not to message him and he is busy!

 

Plan: What I don’t understand na khrab—I also slept over na Ai’ at P’Mark’s apartment na khrab last night but I was able to finish my papers na khrab. P’ even helped me fishing the other one! So why can’t you and Ai’Plan finish the papers?

 

Mean: Really? You slept over Ai’Gun at P’Mark’s place? Did he do something to you na khrab?

 

Plan: Why does everyone keeps on asking me about that? I only slept over—woke up na khrab—then go to school!

 

Mean: That’s weird! I didn’t know that P’Mark has a lot of self-control~

 

Mean: Anyway, I really regret na khrab!

 

Plan: Do you want me to help you na khrab with Ai’Plan?

 

Now suddenly the idea to make Ai’Mean pays a little for making Ai’Friend stressed is so exciting.

 

Mean: Really? You will help me na Ai’? How?

 

Plan: I will go shopping with P’Mark later for our trip to Korea. I will bring Ai’Plan with me and also Ai’Cap—so follow us na khrab in the mall with Ai’White of course and then you need to buy everything that Ai’Plan wants—and also treat us dinner na khrab—okay?

 

Mean: Are you sure na khrab this will make him forgive me na khrab Ai’Gun?

 

Plan: I am sure 555555 just give him what he wants—Ai’Plan is like that!

 

Then I stop answering Ai’Mean’s messages. What I really want actually is to go to the mall later with my friends and also have free dinner—but I feel bad that P’Mark always buy food for us so I told Ai’Mean to buy food for us this time.

 

‘You are so smart na khrab Gun!’

 


 

Let’s all say thank you to Nong Rina for making the cover of our fic. WOOOOOOO~