26: I was Wondering

Calm Down Tiger

 

Gun’s POV

 

I was wide awake last night thinking about Ai’Cap and Ai’White’s relationship and also talking with Ai’Plan till 3am. Now here I am, walking like a zombie in our building’s corridor, “I want to sleep na more woie~” I complained but still continue walking towards my classroom.

 

I don’t get it how Ai’Cap slept so peacefully last night after reviling his ground breaking relationship with Ai’White. Of course, I don’t have anything against their relationship but my brother looks so in love and I hope our P’Hyuk won’t find out about it or he will be so dead. Also, Ai’Plan was so excited last night because Ai’Mean called him and said that we are okay now. Ai’Plan cannot be happier than calling me until 3am blabbering about our future plans since the three of us are okay now.

 

I made a sharp turn entering my classroom and hearing noises from my classmates, “Woie—Ai’Gun~” but Ai’Plan’s voice echoes inside the classroom making me exhale deeply, “Good morning na Ai’~” he said the moment he reached me. He grabs my hand and pull me towards our seat, “Morning~” I said a bit lifeless but Ai’Plan doesn’t care.

 

“Woie Ai’—I am really excited na khrab this lunch. So the three of us can eat lunch na khrab later and then we can go to the mall later too to buy some stuff—awww woie no—we have to practice na soon. Did you receive Ai’Title’s message? We will perform na khrab after Songkran. Speaking of Songkran, do you know what to do Ai’?” all I can do is to roll my eyes because it looks like Ai’Plan will finish talking later.

 

I put down my bag with Ai’ still talking, “Aw hang on Ai’Gun, Mean is calling me khrab,” and I thank Ai’Mean for stopping his boyfriend for making my ears bleed. I sit down thinking about Songkran. This will probably the first time Nong Heemi, P’Donghae, and P’Heechul to experience Songkran so P’Hyuk I doing his best to make this year’s Songkran exciting.

 

I was busy thinking hard when my phone started ringing. I look at the caller ID and saw P’August name. I am not close to him and I only have his number because he is P’Ngern’s friend. With hesitation, I swipe my phone to answer his call, “Hello, P’?” my voice is full of uncertainties but P’ voice sounds so stable, “Hello Nong. I am sorry for calling you so suddenly na khrab,” he really has good manners base on his tone.

 

I smile, “Woie, it’s okay P’, but what do you need from me khrab?” I asked him right away. It’s weird already that we are talking over the phone right now, “Ah—I was wondering if you’ve seen Ai’Mark today or if you’ve talked to him already na khrab?” instantly, I sit up straight hearing P’Mark’s name. I don’t know if I feel scared of him or what I just don’t like it when his name is being mentioned.

 

“Well P’, I saw him yesterday na khrab in IC building but he wasn’t so approachable na khrab and we didn’t talk P’. You can call him if you are looking for him.” I said straight away and all I can hear is a loud sigh on the other line, “He didn’t attend the evening class na khrab last night and today there’s someone looking for him na khrab in our college. I thought Ai’Mark will be with you since—” he stopped mid-sentence which makes me confused.

“Hello, P’? Are you still there?” I asked again but I can hear P’s voice in distance so suddenly, “Aww—Ai’Mark!” and follows with a loud, “WOIE!!! MARK KHRAB!! I’VE MISSED YOU NA KHRAB!!” I don’t know who that voice belongs to, “Aww Nong, Ai’Mark is already here. Sorry if I called you so suddenly. Bye~” P’August said before the line went off. Weird! It’s very weird!

 


WhiteCaptain

At lunch time, Ai’Mean is really here with us eating with Ai’Plan and—also my brother’s boyfriend is here. “Why are you even here ne Ai’? Why aren’t you eating with my brother na woie?” I questioned Ai’White but he has this warm smile on his face. “I don’t think I should be saying the reason to you na khrab Ai’. But Cap is not around so he told me to eat lunch with Ai’Mean, but Ai’Mean wants to eat lunch with Ai’Plan.” I am still not get over with the fact that he was playing with another Nong yesterday and suddenly he started dating my brother yesterday too.

 

Ai’Plan pulls my sleeves, “Woie Ai’, stop being mad at Ai’White. I heard that he started dating Ai’Cap na woie so you should be supportive Ai’Gun.” This friend really wants me to be in good terms with everyone. I only shake my head but didn’t ask how he knows about Ai’Cap’s relationship because probably Ai’Mean told him.

2wish

“I didn’t really imagine you Ai’Gun to be so over protective to Ai’Cap. Usually, I look at both of you and it looks like Ai’Cap is older than you na khrab,” Ai’Mean said while transferring some of his food to Ai’Plan’s plate. Their sweetness is making me want to puke sometimes. I sigh, “Of course, I am older than Ai’Cap na khrab and woie this Ai’ here hurt my brother yesterday and suddenly they started dating na woie? I don’t know what happened na Ai’ but you—” I point my accusing finger to Ai’White, “You need to prove yourself to me na woie too so that I will help you with P’Hyuk na khrab in the future!” I was so irritated that I started munching my pizza as soon as I finished telling that to him.

 

They all laugh at me by the way, “I will really try my best na khrab so that you will approve me~” and Ai’White bows a little and it’s making me more irritated, “Woie~” I swallow my food, “Do I really need to be stuck with many couples na khrab? Is it really my fate to be third wheel to everyone na?” I complained then proceed in eating the next slice of pizza.

 

Ai’Mean pushed a glass of nom yen towards me, “You can stop being the third wheel na Ai—if you will give P’Mark the chance,” and thank you Ai’Mean for pushing the cup of nom yen towards me but you for almost killing me.

 

I cough many times after drinking the nom yen, “Wo—woie—are you planning—to kill me? You—Ai’Bastard—don’t say his name—na khrab!” I was so irritated again. How many times do I need to hear P’Mark’s name today? Ai’Plan my only loyal friend pats my back lightly to help me but that doesn’t mean his good for nothing boyfriend already escapes from my wrath.

 

“Humm—speaking of P’Mark na khrab—”

 

‘Arghhh again? Seriously Ai’White?’

 

“I saw him this morning na khrab with a guy wearing another uniform. I am not sure na khrab who was that but P’Mark looks so happy~” My eyebrows voluntarily raise when I heard Ai’White’s statement. Ai’Mean quickly follows, “Aw—I thought I was the only one that saw him this morning na khrab. Turns out, many students are talking about him na this morning. P’Mark was in good mood na Ai’ that he smiles at everyone which doesn’t really happen.”

 

I didn’t say a thing and let the two IC boys talk to each other, “Yeah—actually P’August told me that the guy was looking for P’Mark early in the morning but P’Mark was missing since last night na khrab. These days—P’Mark looks so sad and wasn’t in the mood so I was so shocked seeing him so happy this morning.” Ai’Mean continues and he is actually looking at Ai’White already. They both have this weird facial expression on their faces, “Yeah, I heard na khrab from the freshmen that P’Mark was three times hard to approach now than before na khrab. His mood was really bad but I wonder why suddenly he changed—” but suddenly Ai’White and Ai’Mean look at me.

 

I instantly raise my eyebrow again, “What?” I asked them. “Ai’ did you already accepted P’Mark?” Ai’Mean asked me and I hope I still look decent because Ai’s question is something I didn’t expect, “Me? and P’Mark? I told you na khrab last night that I did my best to tell him to stop bothering me na woie, right?” Ai’ nods his head but Ai’White is still looking at me, “Or maybe—maybe that guy with him is the person that he will court now na khrab since Ai’Gun dumped him already na khrab?” I think hearing their baseless accusations and rumors are making my head spin.

 

I instantly hit the table making some students look at us and also making everyone in our table to look at me, “His life—his choice. I am just glad na woie that P’Mark already stopped bothering me na khrab. It doesn’t really matter who he is dating now now khrab—okay?” and I stand up; get another slice of pizza and nom yen before walking away.

 

‘So what if he is happy na khrab? I am also happy that he stopped bothering me already!’

 


 

Okie dokie I am done with this chapter. New characters coming up~