Chapter 99: All about the Twins

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 99:

It's already nighttime but the family and friends of the newlyweds are still partying.

"Congratulations again, Dear." Jessica smiled and was surprised to receive a hug from Juran's mother. "I'm really happy that My prayer is granted, All I want to see is Yuri being happy and I know you and the kids are the source of his happiness so I'm so happy to see you two happy."

"Thank you, Auntie." She smiled.

"I have to go back to My suite, I need to rest."

"Thank you for coming." She said and waved at the older lady, Jessica then look at Yuri and saw him talking to Juran.

"Jess!" Tiffany then called, "Gosh, Yoong is crying." She told the blonde girl.

"What? Why?" Jessica asked.

"You'll see." Tiffany pulled her to where the kids are playing.

Jessica quickly saw Yoong wailing in the corner while Krystal is busy playing with some kids.

"What happened?" She asked as Tiffany attended her baby.

Yoong crawled to her and gave her a hug, "Boy bad!" He told his mother while pointing at a little boy who's giving Krystal his toy. "Bad Boy Ishie uhway!" He cried.

"The little boy is going to take Krysie away?" She asked and Yoong nodded. "He will not take Krysie away, that's Clara Noona's baby brother, Yoongie. That's Charles. He's like your brother too."

Yoong shake his head, "No.. Ishie, Yoong gedew owy." He said and scratch his eyes.

Jessica caress his head, "You want Krysie and Yoong only?" She asked and He nodded, "But Krysie likes to play with Charles, look at her."

Yoong cried again, "No.. Ishie Ohppa owy."

"Krysie's Oppa only.. Okay, Mommy will call Krysie." 

"Ishie aboo." 

"Ahh, You love Krysie?" She asked with a smile.

"Yesh!" Yoong sob.

"Krysie, come here and give Oppa a hug."

Krystal who is busy playing pouted, "Ishie pay." She said. "Ohppa eichoo."

Jessica sighed, the kids were fine awhile ago, Krystal was even clingy to her brother but now she hates him again.

"I don't understand kids." She said.

"Krystal played with Charles because Yoong bite her awhile ago when Krysie's trying to take him away from Clara." Chaeyeon butted in.

Jessica creased her eyebrows, "Is that true? Did you hurt your sister again?" Jessica asked Yoong who started to cry again, "Kwon Yoong, Mommy's asking you. Did you hurt Krysie again?"

Knowing that his Mommy is mad at him, Yoong couldn't help but cry, "Waaahh!"

"Kwon Krystal come here." She called strictly and the little girl instantly stop playing and walk to where she is.

"Mama, Ishie good baby." Krystal quickly explained herself while rubbing her hands nervously, they never like it when their Mommy is mad because it's scary for them.

Jessica stood up and pulled the kids out of the reception area, She brought them to their suite and made them sit on the couch.

"Waaahh!" The kids cried afraid that they will have a punishment.

"Stay here for five minutes. You're not going anywhere, You hear me?" She said and went to the bathroom to change into a more comfortable dress.

She went out and saw the kids still crying, She sighed and kneel down on the floor facing the kids.

"Why do you keep on fighting? Mommy's always sad because you hurt each other." She told them.

"Mama.." The kids called.

Jessica hold Yoong's hand, "You shouldn't just hurt your sister when you want to, Krystal is a girl like Mommy. You should take good care of her." She calmly told the little boy, "Do you want Charles to take Krysie away?" She asked.

Yoong sob, "N-No.."

"If you hurt your sister again, Mommy will just give Krysie to Charles and you will never see her again."

Yoong jump on his seat, "No! Noooo!" He cried.

"You promise you'll be a good brother from now on?"

"Y-Yesh, Ishie aboo."

Jessica then turned to Krystal, "Same goes to you, Krysie. You shouldn't bite Your Oppa or tell him you hate hhim.." She told the little girl who kept calling her, "If you hurt Oppa again, Oppa will just find another sister. Do you want that?"

Krystal shake her head, "No." She answered.

"Okay, give each other a hug and kiss."

Krystal quickly hug her brother and pouted for a kiss, Yoong gave his sister a kiss then hug their Mother.

Jessica sighed, She knew the kids will be kids but their nonstop fight is worrying her.

"Do you still want to play outside or you want to stay here?"

"Pay!" Yoong said.

"Okay.. Let's go." She said and brought the kids back to the reception, She asked Chaeyeon to look after the kids and went to Yuri.

"Baby, Where have you been?"

"I changed my dress." She said then sighed.

Yuri noticed it and hug her, "What's wrong, Baby?" He asked but Jessica didn't answer, "Are you mad because I talked to Juran? It was just a friendly talk, We're just talking about her pregnancy." He explained.

Jessica shake her head then let out a small smile, "No, It's okay, Babe.."

"Then why are you frowning?"

"It's just.. I'm worried about the kids."

"Why?"

"They are hurting each other, especially Yoong. He hit his sister whenever he wants to. I don't want them to grow up being violent."

Yuri sighed, "Let's separate them for a few days when we go back home so they will miss each other." He said.

Jessica look at him, "Okay." She said.

Yuri then pulled her to their seat, "Wanna eat anything?" He asked but Jessica is not in the mood to have fun, She's still thinking about the kids. "I guess I can't take you to the beach house tonight." He said.

"I'm really sorry, Babe.."

Yuri smiled and peck the side of her head, "It's okay, baby.. But, can I just get a kiss in return?"

Jessica caress his face and gave him a long kiss. "I love you." She whispered.

He smiled and intertwined their hands, "I love you." He said and kissed the back of her hand.

Jessica then feed him, "Eat more, Babe." She smiled. While the couple are busy, Haein then approached them with a crying Krystal. "What happened?" The blonde girl asked while Yuri take Krystal from his brother in law.

"It's Yoong again. He hit her with his toy car." Haein said then walk away.

Jessica look at Krystal and saw her forehead has a reddish mark. She felt mad and stood up. "I'll just get him." She told Yuri who is coaxing the little girl.

She saw Yoong playing and felt even more mad, "Kwon Yoong!" She called and carry him, "We're going to talk." She said and walk out of the reception, Yuri followed her with Krystal.

They all went to their suite and Jessica waste no time and talked to Yoong and Krystal.

"Kwon Yoong, Why did you hurt your sister again?" She asked in a strict tone, "Look at what you've done to her."

"Ishie bad, Ishie aboo bad boy not Ohppa." Yoong told her.

"Ishie aboo Ohppa sho big!" Krystal pouted and hug Yoong but her brother push her away that made her cry again. She walk to her Appa and raised her hands, Yuri quickly carried her.

Jessica hold Yoong's hand, "You already promised that you will not hurt each other. Do you like making Mommy mad?" She asked and the kids shake their heads. "Why did you hit Krysie with your toy car?" She asked a little loud.

"Baby, don't shout at him. He might get scared of you." Yuri told her and she nodded.

"Ishie bad." Yoong said.

"Say sorry to your Sister."

"No.. Ishie bad." Yoong hardheadedly said.

Jessica sighed, "Do you want me to give Krysie to Uncle Taecyeon?"

"Dada?"

"No, Uncle Taecyeon.. Clara Noona and Charles' Appa.. They will take Krysie and you're not gonna see her again. You'll be alone with Mommy and Appa. Do you want that?" She asked.

Yoong pouted then nodded his head, "Ishie bad.. Ishie eichoo." He said.

She gritted her teeth, She's really surprised at Yoong's answer and felt upset, "You don't want Krysie to be with us?" She asked and felt sorry to Krystal.

She tried to compose herself, "Okay.. Tomorrow, Krysie's not your sister anymore." She said and stood up. "Yul, I will just talk to Taecyeon and tell him about this. Please clean them up and put them to sleep." She said, She went out of the suite and walked back to the reception and talked to Taecyeon and she's glad that the guy agreed to her plan.

She thanked him and walk to her Mother, "Mom, Yuri and I will rest now. Please talk to the guests in behalf of us." She said.

"No problem." Hana said then hug her, "I know thy you are tired."

"Thanks Mom."

"It's okay, Honey.." Hana smiled, "Congratulations on your wedding, I'm really happy for you."

Jessica smiled, "Thanks Mom, I have to go now." She said and bid goodbye to them.

She went back to the suite and found Yuri on the bed and he's putting the kids to sleep.

She walk to the bathroom to shower, Yuri get up and look at the bathroom door, he knew Jessica got upset at Yoong.

After awhile Jessica went out of the bathroom and went to the bed. "Did you make them milk?" She asked and hug her husband.

"Yeah.. Let's go to the balcony." He said and pulled his wife. "Don't be upset with Yoong, He's just a kid and he don't understand what he's saying." He quickly said and hug her.

"I don't know what's happening.. I thought they are jealous of each other but they keep on fighting even though we're not around them. I don't think I raised them well."

"Shh, don't say that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter