Chapter 30: Fire Alarm

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's another update!! I hope you will like it!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 30:

Yuri take a deep breath before he knock on Haein's room door.

"Yuri!" Jessica called and hold his hand.

"Sica please.." 

"I know.. let's do it together." She said.

Yuri smiled then nodded, He knock on the door and not long after Haein opened.

"Can we talk?" Yuri asked.

Haein look at them alternately with creasing eyebrows, "About what? This?" He asked and showed them Jessica's phone with their picture taken from the cafe in Gangwon-Do where Yuri is kissing Jessica's cheek that she set as her screensaver.

Jessica was surprised to see her phone from her brother, She quickly take it and hide.

"How long?" He asked then look at Yuri. "How long have you been dating?!" He shouted that startled the couple even the helpers downstairs.

"Oppa, let's talk more privately.." She said then pulled him in the Study.

"I'm so disappointed with you! And you!" Haein pointed at the Couple as soon as Jessica close the door.

"We're sorry Oppa."

Haein look at Jessica, "I wanna talk to Yuri privately." He said.

Jessica shake her head, there's no way she will let Yuri be alone with his raging brother, "No.. If you wanna say anything say it in front of me!" She told him.

"I said leave us alone."

Yuri look at his girlfriend and smiled, "Go back to your room now, baby.." He said and heard Haein smirked.

"Baby.." He shake his head.

Jessica walk to her brother and hug him, "Oppa, Please be calm and listen to Yuri." She said then kissed his cheek, "I love you."

Haein close his eyes, "Go now." He whispered to her.

Jessica nodded and walk to the door and leave the two guys behind.

Haein quickly move to Yuri and hold his collar, He lifted his arm showing his fist to him and punch him hard.

Yuri tumbled on the floor then wipe the side of his mouth.

"That's for lying to us." Haein said then went to sit on the chair, He's so mad right now and he want to do more than just a punch but he's trying to calm himself. "We trusted Our sister to you, Kwon Yuri. But what did you do?!" He shouted. Yuri tried hard to stand up.

"I love your Sister, Haein. I know we lied to you for a year bu-"

"A year? You've been dating for a year and you as a man didn't even talked to us?" Haein asked.

"I'm really sorry, I tried to convince Sica to tell you but she kept saying no."

Haein crossed his arms, "If Chaeyeon didn't caught you, Do you have plans on telling us?"

"Yes, We were planning on telling the truth when your whole family arrives." Yuri said then sit down next to him, "Look, We lied to you but I really really love your Sister. If you would give me a chance, I will prove it to you."

Haein sighed, He already suspected them but he kept denying to himself since he believe that Yuri is man enough to tell them if something is going on and since he's not talking to them about it he thought that there's nothing between the two.

"How will I trust my sister to you if you couldn't even bring yourself to talk to us?" He asked then stood up, "It's not proper for my sister's boyfriend to stay in our house. So I'm giving you until tomorrow to leave." He said then walk away.

Yuri sighed and walk outside, He went inside his room and saw his girlfriend waiting for him.

Jessica stood up and hug him, "What happened to you?" She asked worriedly.

"Initiation?" He said then chuckled then carried her to the bed.

"Why did you let Oppa do this to you?" Jessica asked.

Yuri caress her waist, "It's okay baby.. all I need is a kiss from you.." He smiled.

Jessica cupped his face, "I will talk to my Oppa tomorrow.. I'm really sorry for this.." She said then move her head forward and kiss the side of his lips, "I love you."

Yuri smiled at her, "but what about my lips?" He pouted.

His girlfriend giggled then kissed him, "Is that enough?" She asked then laid down. "How was your talk with Oppa. Did he gave us his blessing?" She asked.

Yuri sighed, "Your family is over protective of you, so I understand if they don't want me for you." He said then laid next to her, "I'll just prove to them that I really love you." He said then hug her.

"We'll get his approval babe.. My Oppa is not that hard to please. I'll talk to him, uh?" She said then snuggled closer to him. "Can I sleep here tonight?" She asked.

"Maybe.." He said then peck her forehead and caress her back, "Goodnight baby, I love you.."

Jessica giggled then slowly fell asleep. Yuri untangled his girlfriend's arms around him in the middle of the night.

He stood up and went to his closet, He will pack his stuffs and leave tomorrow morning like what Haein told him.

He will just be back to talk to Jessica's parents when they get back.

Jessica then woke up since she didn't feel her boyfriend's familiar warmth, She sat up and look around.

"Yul?" She called seeing him putting his clothes in his bag. "Oh no.. Babe.." She hop off the bed and run to him.

"Oh? Why did you wake up?" He asked.

Jessica hug him, "Are you leaving?" She asked.

"Yes baby.." He said but he won't tell her that it's her older brother who ask him to leave, it will just make Jessica and Haein's relationship worse.

"Why? If it's because Oppa is not in favor of us, don't worry. I'll talk to him.. Don't leave babe.."

He sighed then turned to her, "This is the right thing, baby.. I'll just visit you or.. we'll have a date. How's that?" He asked with a smile.

"I wanna have dates with you but you don't have to leave." She sadly said.

"We will be a normal couple after this baby." He pat her back.

Jessica look at him, "I'll get mad.. If you leave I'll be mad at you." She said, It's childish but she need to prevent him from leaving.

"Sica.. Even if you get mad I will still leave." He said.

Jessica pushed him away from her then stomped back to her room to let him know that she's mad.

Yuri just shake his head and continued packing.

------

Hana and Jacob were sleeping soundly in their Hotel Suite. They were tired with a lot of meetings in Shanghai.

The latter's phone then rings but He's too sleepy to answer it.

"Honey, your phone.." Hana tap her husband's chest.

"Argh, who would call in the middle of the night?" He groaned then reached for his phone. "Hello?"

"Mr. Jung, I got my full report done.. I will e-mail you the files." The Voice on the other line said.

Jacob look at his phone to know who the caller is, "Um.. Why are you calling me at this hour? I'm sleeping!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry Sir, but I just want you to know what your Daughter is doing for the past months." He said.

"Alright, send it to me!" He said then hang up.

"What is it Honey?" Hana suddenly asked.

"It was the private investigator I hired to follow Jessica." He said then sat up.

"What? You hired an investigator for your daughter?" Hana asked then hit his chest, "Yuri is already there to look after her, Why do you have to do that?" She said angrily.

"I know honey, but I noticed that something is strange with Jessica and I can't just ask Yuri about it."

His phone then beeps, the file was sent. The Couple look at it and found tons of photos of their Daughter with the Butler.

"Oh my God!" Hana covered with her hand seeing Jessica and Yuri kissing, hugging and holding hands. "This can't be."

Jacob then felt betrayed, "I knew it.. something is really weird.." He said then quickly called Rain but he's not picking up, So he just called someone to ready the private plane so they could go back and confront Yuri.

Hana then called Yunho, "Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter