Chapter 103: Isn't She Lovely?

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 103:

"Appa!! Why Mommy tummy big?" Krystal asked her while they were having their regular afternoon walk.

Yuri smiled and kissed his wife's hand, "Because Mommy is carrying your baby sister." He told them.

"Why?"

Yuri sighed, the kids are getting curious everyday and they would ask non stop of the things they don't understand.

"Uh.. Mommy and Appa love each other that's why You and Yoong Oppa were born, and because Appa loves Mommy so big, We uhm.. How will I say this? Uhm, make? I mean.. Appa and Mommy got another baby."

Jessica smiled and look at Yoong who is busy eating, "Yummy?" She asked a d the little boy nodded.

Krystal pouted, "Appa wuv Mommy big and got big tummy?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Ishie wuv Oppa big too, Ishie get big tummy too wike Mommy?" She asked that made her parents surprised.

"NO! Oh my God! Princess, oh my gosh, I can't believe it." Yuri carried the little girl. "It's a different love.. You will understand when you grow up." He told her.

Krystal look at Yuri with a pout, "Ishie wike big tummy too." She said.

"No, You can't get pregnant early! Appa will get mad if you get pregnant."

"Ishie wike Mommy big tummy!" Krystal wiggle her feet.

Jessica sighed, Krystal will throw tantrums again, "Princess, You're still Appa's little baby." Yuri told her.

"No! Want Mommy big tummy!!! Waaahhh!" Krystal cried out loud. "Ishie want Mommy big tummy."

Yoong look at his sister, "Oppa wuv Sheobaby big, Oppa get big tummy too." He said.

"That's only for girls." Jessica told him.

"Ah.. Sheobaby get big tummy?" Yoong asked.

"When you grow up and you still love Seobaby so big maybe you two can get married but not this early, You are only for Mommy, Okay?"

"'Kay." He said and eat again.

Jessica turned to Yuri and Krystal, "No, Soojungie.. Stop it." Yuri said.

"Waaahh!!! Eichoo, Appa eichoo!" The little girl hit Her father's shoulders.

"You hate Appa?" Yuri asked.

"Eichoo! Mommy wuv owy."

Yuri put her down, "You see that little girl over there?" He asked and pointed at where there are kids playing. "Appa's going there and the little girl will be Appa's new baby." He said and walk away from them.

"Waaahhh!" Krystal cried even more and wailed on the ground.

"Stand up, Krystal!" Jessica said, She couldn't move freely since her tummy is so big. "Your dress will get dirty, Do you like that? You're not pretty anymore."

"No! Appa!!!" 

"You said you hate Appa.. Look, Appa got a new baby. You're not Appa's baby anymore."

Yoong look at his father, "Mommy, Why Appa pway thewe?" He asked.

"Because Soojungie said she hates Appa."

The little boy bended his knees and hold his sister's hand, "Ishie shay showwy Appa." He told his sister.

"Appaaaa!"

"Stand up, Krystal." Jessica told her in a very strict tone.

The little girl stop wailing and stood up with the help of her twin brother. She hug her Mommy's legs and cried.

"Appa!" She said.

"Mommy will call Appa, but you have to say sorry for hurting him, Okay?" Krystal nodded.

Yoong gave his crying sister a hug, "Don't cwy.." He said and kiss her, "Wuv you sho big." He smiled at her.

"Ishie not peety."

"Ishie peety!" He told her.

Yuri went back as his wife called him, "What is it, Baby?"

"Krysie wants to tell you something." She said and look at the little girl, "What do you want to tell Appa?"

Krystal put her hand together and look at her father with a pout and puppy eyes, "Appa showwy."

Yuri smiled and kneeled down, "You told me you hate, Appa."

"No.. Appa wuv sho big."

"Can you give Appa a hug and a kiss?" He asked.

Krystal quickly pouted and kiss her father, "Wuv you!" She said and hug him.

"Yay! Ishie happy again!" Yoong jump happily.

Yuri carried the little girl and intertwined his hands with his wife, "let's go!"

Jessica nodded and tightly hold Yoong's hand and the family walk together.

Krystal eventually fell asleep in Yuri's arms, "Babe, I wanna see Eomma and Appa again." Jessica said.

"We can't travel that much anymore, Baby." Yuri told his wife, "You might give birth anytime soon and We have to be careful."

Jessica nodded, "Okay, but can you just pick them up?"

"I can't leave you, Baby.. You know that." He said.

She sighed and nodded, Yuri started to work at home since last week because he wants to make sure that she's fine until after she give birth.

"They will be here when you give birth, Baby. Don't worry."

She just smiled at him, "I'm tired." She told him.

"Mommy, Yoongie tiwed too." Yoong raised his hands to his Mommy.

"Okay, We'll go home now." Yuri said then bended down, "Come here, Yoongie. Appa will carry you." He stood up carrying the twins. "My babies are getting bigger." He said and they started to walk back.

"Yoongie, Want a piggyback ride?"

"Yesh!"

"No, Mommy will get tired." Yuri told their Son, "Appa is strong, I can carry you and your sister." He said and kissed the little boy's cheek then turned to his wife, "Sica, hold on my arm." He said.

"Okay."

They arrived home a few minutes later, Yuri put Krystal on the bed and let Yoong play while Jessica shower.

"Appa, Yoong want big caw." Yoong told his father.

"Oh, You wanna try a big car? I thought you're still a baby."

"Ishie baby not Yoongie.." He said.

He smiled, "But You and Your sister are on the same age. If Soojungie's a baby, You're also a baby."

He kick his feet in anger, "No! Yoongie big boy! Yoongie, Ishie Oppa!"

"Ah, Yoongie is Soojungie's Oppa but she's your twin."

"Ishie, Yoongie baby!"

"Okay. Soojungie is your baby.. I understand.." Yuri stood up, "Come with Appa, I'll let you drive a big car."

Yoong stood up and hold his Appa's hand and the two went to the garage, Yuri opened the door of the driver's seat and turned the engine on.

"Get in the car now, Big Boy." Yuri told him.

Yoong look up to him with a pout, "Appa cawwy!" He raised his arms.

"Oh, I thought you're a big boy now?"

"Yeah.. Yoongie big boy now, bah Yoongie wittwe."

Yuri laugh, "You're a big boy but you're still little? Why are you so cute?" He said and carried him. "Give Appa a kiss first before I let you drive the big car."

Yoong pouted and kiss his father, "Wuv you, Appa. Yoong wive big caw."

Yuri made him sit on the driver's seat and Yoong quickly hold the stirring wheel and pouted his lips.

"Boom boom!!" He said and turn the stirring wheel as if he's really driving. 

The tanned guy rolled the window down and close the door for his Son's complete experience.

"Kyaaahh!" Yoong wiggle his feet excitedly then look at his father who is watching him, "Appa! Boom boom!" He chuckled.

His father smiled at him, Yoong is very playful but acts like a grown up man around his sister and he finds it amusing.

"You will take good care of your siblings, Okay? Especially Krystal, I think she will be like your Mommy and You don't know how hardheaded Your Mommy was when she was younger." He smiled as he recall the past.

"Appa, Yoongie go shee Sheobaby." Yoong told him.

Yuri clap his hands, "Ha! Your Momma Tiff and Appa's plan worked!" He happily said. "You love Seobaby?"

"Yesh!"

Yuri felt happy and tickled the little boy, "My Big boy loves Seobaby!" He .

"Kyaaak! Appa, boom boom!" 

"We will go to Seobaby's house tomorrow." He smiled.

A helper then went to the garage, "Sir, Yuri!" She called in a hurried tone. "Miss Jessica fell on the stairs!"

"What?!" Yuri quickly take Yoong out of the car from the window and run inside the house, "Oh My God!" He nervously said while holding his Son. "Where is she now?!" He shouted.

"I-In the kitchen."

He walk to the kitchen, "Why is she in the kitchen?" He kept asking so loud due to his nervousness.

"Babe!"

He turned to the side and saw Jessica smiling widely at him, He made Yoong sit on the counter top and check his wife.

"Are you okay?" He asked and kneeled down to see if there's blood somewhere, "Sica, tell me if you're hurt somewhere!" He yelled.

"I'm okay!" Jessica said and pulled him to stand up, "I'm okay, don't worry."

"B-But you fell from the stairs.." He said and look down.

"No.. I told them to tell you that since you're not answering my calls." She said and cupped his face to look at her, She was then surprised to see her husband has tears in his eyes, "Oh My gosh, I'm sorry." She said while wiping off the tears then hug him.

"Don't do that again, Sica.." He said and kissed her neck, "Don't scare me like that again.."

"Okay.." She smiled and broke the hug, "I'm really sorry, Love.." She said and made him sit on the chair, "I'm okay, so don't worry too much, okay?" She said and kissed him.

She then get a glass of water and gave it to him, after sometime, Yuri finally calmed down.

Jessica smiled, "I'm making Pancakes since I don't wanna eat rice for dinner.." She said and look at Yoong, "Where have you been, My Baby boy?" She asked.

Yuri quickly get Yoong and put him to his lap, "Yoong wive! Boom boom!!" He showed his Mommy how he drive a car.

"He want to drive a big car, so I let him try it!"

"He loves cars a lot." The blonde said and pat the little boy's head. She then focused on what she was doing.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?" Yuri asked.

"I'm okay, Yul."

"I just don't want you to tire yourself." He said and hug his Son, "I'll give you lights massage later."

"Ashage? Appa, Ashage?"

"Massage.. Like this.." He said and gently pressed his back that tickled the little boy.

"Kyaaahh!" Yoong tried to wiggle out of his hold but He's holding him tightly.

"You can't get away from Appa!" He said and showered him kisses.

"Kyaaahh! Appa!!"

"Appa!" They then heard a small voice.

They look to the side and saw Krystal crying with the helper guiding her, "She was crying in the room, so I just take her here." The helper said.

"Come here, Princess." Yuri said.

Yoong hop off his father's lap and walk to his sister, "Don't cwy." He said and pulled her to their father. "Oh, Ishie ehband!" He said seeing his sister's headband on the floor.

Yuri put the little girl on his lap and coax her, while Yoong come closer to them and put Krystal's headband on the little girl.

"Ishie peety again!" He clap his hands.

Yuri fix her hair and kiss her cheek, "Oppa said you're pretty, why is Our Princess still pouting?"

"Ishie bad dweam." She said.

Jessica walk to them and just let the helper finish her work, she kiss the little girl and look at her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter