Chapter 20: First Birthday with Her

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Hope you'll like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 20:

Yuri is sulking because of his girlfriend, Jessica has been busy for the past week, busy with her phone and busy going everywhere without telling him.

And now that his birthday is coming tomorrow, He has plans to celebrate it with her and he want to talk to her about it but His Girlfriend is still busy. 

Jessica is with her phone once again and didn't bother to look at him. They are in the Amusement Park and having a date but they spend it by just sitting on a bench.

"Sica.." He called.

"Hmm?"

"Can we go out tomorrow?" He asked.

"In the Apartment?" She asked without looking at him.

"No.. in a restaurant.." He said.

Jessica look at him, "Yul, I told yo-"

"I know, but I promise I still have my savings." He said.

Jessica told him to not spend too much money for her or for their date, She want him to save money for future use and Yuri is doing it obediently.

She look at him intently as if confirming if it's true or not, "I promise Sica, I really save money for tomorrow." He told her.

"What's with tomorrow anyway?" She asked.

Yuri sighed, Jessica don't know that itms his birthday. "I just want to be with you tomorrow."

She pouted her lips as if thinking, "I actually have something important to do tomorrow.." She told him then her phone rings, "Excuse me, babe. I need to take this call." She kissed him then stood up to a more private place.

"I don't think I will be able to celebrate it with her." He mumbled.

"Babe? Let's go home now!" Jessica called.

Yuri reluctantly stood up and walk to the car following his girlfriend. He opened the door for her then went to the driver's side.

He bang the door close seeing her on her phone once again. "Why don't you just date your phone?" He asked.

Jessica look at him, "You're being funny." She said then laugh but stop seeing him so serious.

Yuri shake his head then hop off the car, "Tell that phone to drive you home!" He said then walk away. He can't control his anger now, He's been patient with her the past week and seeing her now makes him really angry.

Jessica get off the car and followed him, "Yul!" She shouted. "Babe!" She called but the tanned guy don't budge. "Aish, You're being a baby, Yul.. but It's okay.." She mumbled.

Yuri stop in a bus stop, Jessica went wide eyed seeing the bus coming. She then run to her car and drive, following the bus where Yuri is in.

She tried to call him but he's not answering, So she toss her phone on the passenger's seat and focus on driving.

"Make sure to go home, Yuri.." She mumbled then drive her car back home.

She arrived in the Mansion with an angry look that scared everyone in the house.

"Tell Yuri to go to My room as soon as he arrives!" She shouted while going up the stairs.

No one answered her, She look down that made them scared even more, "Did you hear me?" She asked with a sharp look.

"Y-Yes Miss Jung!" They answered nervously.

She rolled her eyes and went inside her room with a loud bang.

The helpers sighed, "What did Yuri do to her?" They asked each other, this is the first time after almost a Year of Yuri being her butler, that they have seen her that furious, so they are really curious of what the butler did to the Bratty Princess.

"Hi guys!" Yunho and Haein who just came home from work greeted them.

"What's the look on your faces?" Haein asked.

"Miss Jung went home angry." They said.

"Why?" Yunho asked.

"We don't know, She just told us that he wants Yuri in her room as soon as he arrives."

The two brothers look at each other suspiciously, "I think I know why." Haein said then walk upstairs.

Yunho followed, the two of them barge in their sister's room and found her talking happily to someone.

"I thought she's mad?" Yunho whispered to his brother, "Did the helpers tricked us?" He asked.

"Okay, thank you very much. Can't wait for tomorrow, bye!" Jessica said then giggled. "Oh Oppa."

Haein cleared his throat, "Who are you talking to? Your boyfriend?" He asked.

"I told you that's none of your business!" She said then went to her bed, "Is Yuri home now?" She asked, Her tone changed into an angry one.

"What did he do to you?" Yunho asked.

"He just left me, and let me go home by myself! Is that what you call a perfect butler?" She asked her brothers, "Now, I want to talk to him PRIVATELY so I could I ask him if he still want his job." She said with crossed arms.

"You can't just fire him, Princess."

"I know, but I can tell mom and dad that he neglected his duty." She raised her eyebrows. "Gosh, I can't wait for him to get fired!" She said that made her brothers shake their heads.

The two then went out and just choose to leave her alone, Jessica locked the door and dance in happiness.

"Yes! I get to convince them that Yuri and I are not an item~" She said in a singing tone.

She knows her brothers were already suspecting them because of their too much closeness, So she said those to convince them that they are not together.

She laid down on the bed, She just have to talk to Yuri and coax him.

------

Yuri arrived to the Mansion an hour after, He greeted the helpers. "Yuri, Miss Jung is so mad. She wanted to talk to you in her room." One of the helpers told him.

He creased his eyebrows, "I should be the one who's mad at her and not the other way around." He thought then nodded to the helpers.

He walk inside the huge house and saw the two brothers playing with Chaeyeon.

"Hello!" He said then walk to his room.

"Yul!" Yunho called. "Be careful when you come inside Jessi's room." He warned.

"Why? Will she kill me?" He chuckled.

"She can do it if she wants to.. just be careful, wear something to protect you from anything she throws at you." He gave him tips.

"And lastly, don't let her win." Haein said getting convinced that their sister will fire Yuri.

He nodded and excused himself, He walk to his room and watch his girlfriend.

"You're mad?" He thought then changed his clothes.

He then went out of his room and knock on Jessica's room. The door opened, he went in as Jessica lock the door close.

"Why are you mad?" He quickly asked.

Jessica hold his hand, "Did you lock your room door?" She asked.

"No.." He answered.

Jessica rolled her eyes then pulled him to the dressing room and pushed him to sit on the couch then straddled his lap, She put his hands around her waist and peck his lips.

"Why are you mad?" She asked and move her head for another kiss but Yuri look away.

He put her to sit next to him then crossed his arms. "They told me you are mad.. what did I do?" He asked coldly.

Jessica hugged him, "I just said that so they won't suspect us if I talk to you privately." She said while caressing his chest. "Why are you so mad, babe?" She asked.

"Ask your phone, It can answer anything." He said.

Jessica look at him then sighed, "Let's not fight about this." She told him.

Yuri laugh mockingly, "Yeah, let's not fight about this, because you're the one who's breaking your own rule!" He said then stood up. "If it was me doing it, I would probably be coaxing you right now." He said then walk away.

Jessica shake her head then walk to the bed, She take her phone and saw missed calls from Taeyeon.

She smiled then called him, "Taengoo! I missed you! How are you doing now?" She asked.

"Hi Princess!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter