Chapter 90: Right Here Waiting

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Chapter 90 is here, We are getting nearer and nearer to the ending! Can't believe it!

Anyway, here's an update! Hope you enjoy!!

Chapter 90:

"Did you liked the kids' video clips?" Jessica asked her husband over the phone.

"Yes, Baby! They are so cute." Yuri said then yawned.

Jessica sighed and look at the digital clock on the night stand, it's four in the morning in Seoul that means it's nine i the evening in Rome where Yuri is.

"Are you gonna sleep now?" She asked with a pout, She woke up really early to talk to her husband but Yuri is obviously tired from work.

"I still want to talk to you." He answered.

She smiled, "I want to talk to you the whole day, I'm missing you so bad, Yul." She said then look at the kids who are still sleeping.

Yuri has been in Rome for almost a week now and they totally miss each other.

"I miss you and the kids so much, Baby." Yuri said then sighed. "One more week and we'll see each other again, Baby."

"I know.." She said while caressing Krystal's hair, "I just hope you'll be a good boy."

"Of course, Baby." He said then sighed, "Trust me, Sica. I will never do anything to ruin our family, I can't do that to you and the kids." 

"Okay.. I'm sorry if I keep reminding you over and over again, just wanna let you know that you are so important to me."

"You are very important to me too. You and the kids are my life, Sica. I love you so much." Yuri said wholeheartedly and Jessica felt his sincerity.

"I love you too, Babe." She smiled as Yuri yawned once again, "Babe, Rest now. We'll just talk later."

"Okay, Baby! Goodnight, I love you!"

"Good morning, Babe. I love you too, Bye!" She said then hang up.

She turned to the digital clock and laid down, She still has a few hours to sleep before she prepare for work so she just close her eyes and sleep.

After a few hours, Krystal woke up. She sit up facing her mother and scratch her head.

She blink her eyes ten scanned the bed, She then see her Mother's phone beside her and picked it up.

She pressed the home button and the phone light up showing her Mother's screensaver.

"Appa!" She said seeing Yuri's smiling picture.

The screen went black again that made her pout, "Appa go." She said and pressed the home button again and she smiled seeing her Appa. "oo." She said and kissed the screen.

The phone's alarm rings. Thinking that her Appa is calling, Krystal put the phone on her ear. "Low Appa?" She said.

Jessica woke up at ringing from her phone, She opened her eyes and saw Krystal talking with the ringing phone on her ear.

"Krysie, Who are you talking to?" She asked and sit up.

"Appa oo." The little girl said.

Jessica take the phone from her and turned off the alarm, Krystal pouted and reach for the phone.

"Appa go!" She said and cried, "Waaahhh! Appa!" She wailed and accidentally kick her brother who is still sleeping.

Yoong woke up and cried as he felt hurt at what his sister is doing, "Mama waaahh!"

Jessica take Yoong on her lap and coax him, "Don't cry." She said.

"Appa!!" Krystal cried and rolled around the bed.

Jessica played Yuri's video that the tanned guy sent a few days ago. She then showed it to her.

Krystal hold the phone and watch his Appa talking, "Hi Soojungie and Yoongie, Appa miss you a lot." Yuri said that made the little girl stopped crying.

"Appa.." She called.

"Appa will go home soon." Yuri said.

"Shoon?" Krystal asked.

Jessica wipe her tears away, "Don't cry now."

"Appa loves you so much!" Yuri send flying kisses, "Bye love you!"

Krystal send flying kisses as if she's really video calling Yuri, "oo!" She said and the video ended.

"Alright, Come here and give Mommy a hug." Jessica said.

Krystal put her phone down crawled to her and gave her a hug, "Mama oo." She said.

"Give Yoongie a ppoppo." 

Yoong who's burying his face on his mother's chest look at his sister with a pout.

Krystal leaned forward and kissed him, "oo."

"oo too." Yoong said.

Jessica sighed and pat the twins' backs and lifted her blouse, She knew the kids want to have her milk to start their day.

"Mommy will visit the construction of the new branch, Will you be okay with Momma Tiff?" She asked and the twins look at her. "You won't cry?" She pat their bum.

Yoong giggled and poke her lips, still getting milk from their mother. "Let's shower now." She said.

The twins stop and clap their hands, She smiled and put the twins down then walk to the shower.

-------

"Momma, Mama?" Krystal asked Tiffany.

They are in the office, Tiffany is looking after the twins while Jessica is out to visit the other branch.

"Mommy is on her way back here." Tiffany smiled.

Yoong who is on sitting on the floor look at her, "Momma, Chi!" He said showing the flashcard.

"T?" She asked, "T is for Tiffany!" She giggled.

"Ny!" Yoong said then get another flashcard, "bowoo!" He said.

Tiffany giggled at his cuteness, "Say Double U."

"Obowoo." Yoong said.

"Oh Gosh! You are the cutest!" She giggled.

Krystal then walk to her Momma Tiffany and raised her arms, "Momma ppoppo." She said.

The Brunette take her to her lap and kissed her. "You are so sweet, Krysie." She giggled then showed her what she's doing to her laptop, "This is what I do.." She said.

"Momma Ickey.."

Tiffany then let her watch her favorite show, "I will bring Seohyun next time."

"Ime.."

"Momma, Poo." Yoong then walk awkwardly to Tiffany's desk.

"What do you want, Yoongie?"

Yoong has his knees bended, "Poo."

"What? You're pooping?" She asked and put Krystal down. "Come here." She hold Yoong's hand.

"Ickey!" Krystal squealed.

"Oh, I forgot!" Tiffany said and carried Krystal to sit on her swivel chair, "Don't go anywhere, Okay? Mickey will go somewhere if you go down." She told her.

"Ickey go?"

"Yes, so behave." She said then brought Yoong to the restroom, "Gosh, Jessi will owe me big time!" She mumbled while taking Yoong's diaper off. "Yoong don't play."

She shake her head, she realized that what Jessica is doing is really hard. "Mama!"

"Mommy's not yet here." She told him and clean him up, "Gosh! Working plus taking care of the two active twins is really hard!"

After cleaning him up, Tiffany brought Yoong to the sofa bed and put his diaper on.

"After this, We'll eat." She smiled and let him play, She then walk to Krystal, "Krysie, Momma needs to work. Can you just play with Yoong?"

"Ickey." The little girl said.

She sighed, "Mickey needs to sleep because he's tired, he needs to rest."

Krystal look at her, "Ickey esh?"

"Yes, so play with your brother while Mickey is resting." She said and put her down, the smart little girl quickly run to her brother to play while Tiffany sit on her chair and go back to work.

A couple of hours later, Jessica arrived back to the office carrying some foods for them.

"How are My babies?" She asked.

"Mama Nana!" Krystal said showing her mother the picture of a banana.

"What color is this?"

"Ellow."

"Yay!" She cheered then look at Tiffany and Yoong who are already eating. "Yah, Shikshins!"

Tiffany just meronged her, "Come here and eat."

"Krysie, Go to Momma Tiff and eat. I'll just call Appa." She smiled and called Her husband.

"Hello?" Yuri answered in a hoarse voice.

"Did I disturbed you?" She asked then bite her lips.

"No, Baby." Yuri said then yawned, "Uhm, How's Your day?" He asked.

"I just arrived to the office, I went to visit the other branch." She said then stood up to eat, "What time is it there?"

"Hm, Five in the morning. How are the kids?" He asked.

Jessica then video called Yuri, "Look Kids, It's Appa!" She excitedly said and showed the kids their Appa.

"Hello Twins!" Yuri waved with a smile.

"Appa Kyaaak!" The kids jumped on their seats in happiness.

"What are you two doing?" He asked.

"Oing!

Yuri smiled, "Appa misses you a lot."

"Appa oo, Appa." Krystal said with a pout.

"Appa will be back soon."

"Shoon." Yoong pouted.

Jessica smiled at their conversation, "You miss Appa?" She asked.

"Appa!" The kids said.

She just let Yuri and the kids talk and busied herself on eating.

"Can You count?" Yuri asked. "Start with One.."

"Choo, Chwee, Fouw, Pie, Shix, Even, Eight, Nine, Chen! Yay!" Krystal clap her hands.

"Good job, After Ten what's next?"

"Even.." Yoong said.

"No, Not seven. Eleven, Say E-Le-Ven."

"Even!"

Yuri laugh then nodded, "Okay, After eleven what's next?"

"Welve, Eween, Foween, Ipeen, Shixeen, venteen, eheen, Aieen, Wenchee!" Yoong cheered.

"Kyaaakk!" Krystal put her fingers in .

"They are so happy to see their Appa." Tiffany giggled.

"Yeah, they love Yuri so much." Jessica said and pat Yoong's head.

After an hour, Yuri bid goodbye since he has to prepare for work. Jessica and Tiffany went back to work as the two kids play again.

"Oh!" Tiffany suddenly said, Jessica turned to her and asked what's wrong, "It's Yuri's birthday in a few days."

Jessica look at the calendar and groaned, "Yeah.. I forgot about it." She said then sighed, "I need to do something for him." She thought and think of the best present she can give her husband.

--------

"Gosh, Babe! You're so hot!" Jessica couldn't help but say in awe after seeing her husband touch himself.

She is inside the bathroom having a y video cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter