Chapter 37: Ending Page?

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

Here's an update! I hope you'll like it.
Enjoy!

Chapter 37:

"Jessica, I noticed that you always bring a lunchbox with Kimbap.. Don't you like meals here?" Jessica's classmate asked.

"My Boyfriend prepared this for me." She told her.

Another girl rolled her eyes, "Maybe, She can't afford to buy meals here." She said then smirked, "I heard that she runaway from home to be with her poor boyfriend."

The other girl look at her in shock, "Really?" She asked. "So that's why I always see you wear same clothes every week.. Your boyfriend can't even shop dresses for you. What will be your future with him? I mean, You are a Princess, You are the richest girl in school and you ended up with that guy? Think wisely girl!"

"If I were you, I'll leave my boyfriend and go back home to my parents."

"He might just after your money."

Jessica creased her eyebrows, This is not the first time her schoolmates ask her about her new life and she's getting frustrated everytime they tell her that she made the wrong decision of choosing Yuri. 

"Don't waste your life with a gold digger, Jess."

Jessica gritted her teeth, She can't take it anymore, so she stood up and glared at them, "You won't understand if you haven't find your true love." She told them then walk away.

She walked out of school and walk home, She look around and saw girls walking with their shopping bags.

She sighed, truth to be told, She misses her old life. Before, She has everything she wants, She lives in a Mansion, She has a car and she can go wherever she wants and buy whatever she wants but now it's different. 

She has nothing and can only depend on Yuri. "You made the right decision, Jess." She mumbled and go home.

------

"Mom, Can't we just talk to Yuri and Jessica and tell them to go back home?" Haein asked his Mother while they are having dinner, "I miss my little sister so much." He sighed.

Yunho nodded, "Me too, I believe that Yuri is a good man, he takes care of Jessi and don't let her do things." He said, "He's treating her like a princess even he's having a hard time working for the both of them, Mom."

Jacob sighed, He too misses his Princess. Just thinking about the life Jessica and Yuri are having right now pains his heart since this is not what he wants for his only daughter. He wanted to talk to Yuri and just accept him so that Jessica comes back home.

Hana was just listening to her Sons, She knew what's happening to her Daughter since she has someone following them but he didn't tell her Children about it.

"Mom, can we at least visit them.. All of us? Don't you miss our Princess?" Haein asked.

"Are you that cold hearted?" Yunho insensitively asked.

Hana shake her head, "Visit her all you want.." She commented and stood up, "I'm done." She said then walk up the stairs.

"Is she upset?" Yunho asked.

Jacob sighed and stood up, "I'll just talk to your Mother."

He walk upstairs and went to their room, He went in and saw her crying again.

Hana is always crying because of their Daughter but she don't show it to everyone, He walk to her and gave her a hug.

"It's okay to miss our Daughter, Honey.." He told her.

"I know, I miss Our Princess and I badly want her to go home that's why I'm doing everything to make her come home." She said then hug him.

------

Yuri woke up early and prepared breakfast for him and Jessica. He will go to the construction of the bookshop while Jessica has a school today.

After cooking, he wake Jessica up. "Baby.." He called then kissed her cheek.

"Hmm." Jessica scratched her ear then turned to the side.

He chuckled and kissed her ear, "Love.. I love you, Wake up now." He whispered.

Jessica got tickled and opened her eyes, "I got a very Handsome alarm clock." She smiled then get up. "Good morning Handsome!" She greeted then hug him.

"Shower now, Tiffany will arrive soon." 

Jessica stood up and showered, She went out an hour after and look for some clothes while Yuri is busy preparing her lunch.

"Babe, I don't have clothes to wear anymore.. Can We buy new ones?" She asked.

Yuri look at her, "Huh?" He walk to her drawer, "but Sica, you still have lots of clothes." He said then pick one, "Here, this one looks good.." He said.

"No.. I don't like that." She said.

"What about this one?"

She pouted, "Babe, I want a new set of clothes.. I saw a new collection of my favorite brand." She told him.

Yuri sighed, "Baby, can you wear this for now? I will buy you a pair of clothes when I get my backpay." He told her.

Jessica who's still not used of her new life turned her back on her boyfriend and seated on the bed and just put her clothes on.

She sighed, Yuri then pulled her to have breakfast.

Jessica look at the foods and stood up, "I don't want to eat." She said seeing the dish Yuri always cook for them.

"Sica, What's wrong?" Yuri asked.

Jessica who starts to get irritated look at him, "Nothing.." She said then prepared to go to school. 

Yuri stared at her, He knew that the brown haired girl is in her mood swings again. Her moods easily change nowadays, she always pick up a fight with him and a few hours later she's a sweet girlfriend again, he's baffled at her actions but he try to be patient with her.

"I'm going now."

"Sica.." He called. "Tiffany will pick you up." He said.

"I'll walk to school." She said.

"Baby.." Yuri stop her. 

"What?!" She asked shouting.

Yuri gave her a paper bag, "Your lunch." He said.

Jessica look at the paper bag, "I'm not gonna eat.." She said rolling her eyes.

"Sica, what's wrong again, Can you please talk to me?" He asked.

Jessica look at him sharply, "I miss my old life!" She shouted. "I'm missing everything.. I miss the foods at home, you always cook the same thing over and over again and I don't want them anymore! I miss to go shopping but I can't since I don't have Money and lastly, this house.. is this even a house? I told you I'm afraid to stay here because of your neighbors but you never did something about it!" She shouted in frustration. "You told me you'll give me everything, where are your promises, Yul?" She asked.

Yuri look down and felt sorry to his girlfriend for not being able to give her everything she needs. "I'm sorry baby.." He said and hold her hand but Jessica step back.

"We've been living together for how many months now but we're still in this state. I don't wanna live here anymore.. I hate this life!"

He hugged her, "I know I made lots of promises to you, but I'm trying so hard to fulfill everything, baby.. The business will open in a few months.. I will gradually give you what you want."

Jessica pushed him, "Do you know that My schoolmates kept teasing me for having this kind of life, they've been telling me that I'm so fool for running away to be with you." She told him honestly, "I'm so tired of having a life like this.. But I can't bring myself on leaving you because I love you.." She bite her lips to stop her from crying.

Yuri felt so down, "I'm so sorry.." He could only say.

"I have to go." She said then walk away.

Yuri followed her, "Let me make it up to you, baby.. Don't be sad." He said.

"You don't have to.." She said and left him.

While

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter