Chapter 41: Officially Missing You

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's a very short update!! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 41:

"Seobang.. Seobang, Wake up and cuddle with me.." Yuri stirred in his sleep hearing the sweet voice of the Person he misses the most. "Seobang, I missed you so much."

"Sica.. I missed you too, baby." He said and hugged her tight, "I love you, Sica.." He said then kissed her.

"Yah!! Kwon Yuri!!"

"I love you." He kept on kissing.

"Yah! Kwon Monkey!"

"Aww!" Yuri was awakened as he fell down on the bed. "Sica!" He climbed to the bed but was disappointed to see Hyoyeon looking so disgusted at him. "Where's Sica?" He asked.

Hyoyeon stood up, "Yah! I didn't know you're secretly in love with me!" He told him, "Gaahh! This is the first time a guy kissed me, good thing that it's only on the cheek." He wiped his cheek.

Yuri look down as he realized that it's not real, "It's only a dream.. Sica's not with me." He mumbled.

"Aish!" Hyoyeon then walked out of their shared room and leave him alone.

Yuri brush his fingers through his hair then sighed, "I miss Sica..." He thought and just stood up to prepare to go to work.

------

"Our sales went up to 3% this week.."

Yuri couldn't concentrate on their meeting because He's thinking about Jessica.

"Dude!" He was awakened as Hyoyeon tap his shoulder, everyone in the conference room walk out. "Please get over our kiss." He told him then felt his body shivers in disgust, "That's really gross!" He shake his head.

Yuri look at him, "Gross kiss.." He mumbled as he remembers his former girlfriend.

"Yes, That's gross. You kissing me is really gross!" He said then walk out of the conference room leaving Yuri alone.

He slumped his back on the swivel chair and close his eyes, he's been in London for more than a year now and he badly wants to go back but Hana isn't giving him permission yet.

He sighed then stood up, He walk to his office.

"You are so beautiful.." He heard a guy talking, He look at the corner and found two of his employees making out.

Seeing them made him miss Jessica even more, "Go back to your desks." He said then walk straight to his office. "Argh!" He groaned and laid on the couch, he's mentally tired right now and he wants to see Jessica. "I need to rest, I guess." He thought.

He close his eyes and imagine Jessica, "I heard your business is doing really well.. So proud of you, baby." He smiled then stood up and walk to his desk, he needs to work so he can go home sooner.

------

"Cheers!!!" The Office Staffs said happily they are in a private part of the club and having a good time.

Hyoyeon who is the host of the night look at Yuri, "Dude, aren't you happy?" He asked.

He spend almost a week to convince Yuri to have this night out with everyone, and seems like he's not enjoying.

"Don't mind me." He said and drink his glass.

Hyoyeon shake his head, he don't understand Yuri since he's not sharing things about this girl named 'Sica' that he's madly in love with.

"Why don't you just call that Sica?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about my life, Hyo.. Just enjoy the night and let me have a peaceful mind." He rest his head on the backrest of the couch in the VIP room.

Hyoyeon smirked, "I'll get you someone to make you happy." He said.

"Sir Yuri, are you okay?" Yuri's secretary asked.

"I'm okay, Stella. Just enjoy this night.." He said with closed eyes.

The staffs were singing and dancing while drinking, they are totally having a great time since this is the first time after more than a year of working with Yuri.

"Take her out of your head, Yul.." He thought then grab another bottle to drink by himself.

Hyoyeon then went in with a girl who's wearing a y skirt and strapless blouse.

"You see that tanned Monkey right there?" Hyoyeon asked the girl who nodded, "Make him happy."

"No problem." The girl said then walk to where Yuri is, "Hi Handsome!" She greeted and sit next to him.

Yuri look at her, "You shouldn't wear something like that, You might catch a cold." He said.

The girl smirked, "That's why I need to make me feel hot.." She said in a flirty tone then hug his arm letting Yuri feel her mounds.

The tanned guy sighed and untangled her arms off him then sit comfortably while drinking.

The girl then move closer to him and hug him sideways, "Let's go to my place and have a good time." She said then kiss his neck.

"Hmm." Yuri hummed as the girl keep giving him kisses on his neck.

The girl take the chance and straddled his lap, She don't care if there's lots of people in the VIP, this is her job and she will do it for the sake of money.

She hug his neck and kiss him on his cheek, She then move her head to his ear. "Touch me.." She whispered then his ear.

Yuri's breathing hitched as he felt her hot breath and y voice, He then smells something familiar.

"Sica?" He thought and move his head to sniff the girl's neck, "This is Sica's scent.. Oh God, I missed you." He thought, he instantly felt hot and .

The girl smiled as she felt Yuri's hard on poking between her legs. The Tanned guy hug her by the waist and kissed the girl's neck.

"Let's go.." She told him.

Yuri who is now drunk nodded and stood up, He hold the girl's hand and pulled her out of the VIP room.

Hyoyeon smirked, "Be happy, Yul!" He said then party with the staffs.

The girl drive Yuri's car to her home while the tanned guy has close eyes and kept mumbling the name 'Sica'. The girl look at him then move her hand to caress his chest going down to his clothed member.

"Can't wait to feel you in me." She said.

They arrived at her flat, She quickly unlock the door and pulled Yuri inside her room.

The drunk guy pushed her on the bed and hovered over her, "I missed you so much, baby.." He mumbled then kissed the girl's neck.

The girl was massaging his head, encouraging him to do more.

Yuri felt really hot, He could smell Jessica's strong scent and it makes him really .

He stop kissing and kneeled down, he take his shirt off and the girl sat up to touch his abs.

"This is hot.." She said then it.

"Aahh.." Yuri moaned then hold the girl's shoulders.

"Let Seobang do it." He said then gently laid her down.

He kissed her forehead, down to her nose and the her cheeks. "I love you." He said.

The girl who is getting impatient with the slow movements from the tanned guy pushed him to lay on the bed then sit on his waist.

"Let's start it, Honey!" She said.

Yuri opened his eyes hearing the unfamiliar endearment, "Sica.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter