Chapter 24: Locksmiths

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

As promise, this update is dedicated to all TaeNy Shippers out there!! Hope you enjoy this!

Chapter 24:

Taeyeon is inside his shop with his best friend, they are having a meeting about their business but Taeyeon's mind is somewhere else.

"I made her cry.." He kept mumbling the same thing over and over again. It has been a few days after they last seen each other but Tiffany's sad face kept clouding his mind. His heart aches remembering her looking so down.

"The weather forecaster has issued a severe thunderstorm warning... No wonder why it's raining really hard for the past few days now.." Sooyoung told his best friend then look at him, He's spacing out again. "Yah! Kim Midget!" He shouted.

Taeyeon heard him then throw him the pen he's been holding, "Yah! I'm your business partner here and not just anyone! This business will fall down if I take my shares back and fly to Seoul!" He shouted.

Sooyoung smirked, "Why are you spacing out? Thinking about Pink Princess again?" He asked with a teasing look.

He sighed, "Yeah, thinking about Tiffany again."

Sooyoung look at him, "Dude.. are you into Tiffany again? I thought you have moved on and you like Pink Princess now." He asked.

Taeyeon look at him, "That's the problem, I fell in love with the same person."

Sooyoung stood up from his seat, "What? Pink Princess is Tiffany?" He asked in shock. Taeyeon nodded. "You mean, She pretended to be someone else and comforted you then followed you here?" He asked.

"Yeah, She told me she loves me.." He said then look away, "And here I am, I thought I have moved on with her but I'm wrong.."

Sooyoung stomped his feet like a girl who have seen her crush, "Omo!" He covered his mouth.

"Why?"

"You two are so meant to be!!" He squealed. "I'm so happy for you!"

Taeyeon shake his head, "Tiffany and I are not together.." He announced that made his best friend stop.

"Why?" He asked, he don't know the American girl but knowing how she makes his best friend happy made him like her for Taeyeon.

"I love her but I just don't want to be broken again.." He said.

Sooyoung sit down next to him, "That's part of the process though.. If you don't feel hurt then you don't love her."

His phone then rings, he look at it and found 'Pink Princess' name. He answered the call and was surprised that it was Tiffany's brother.

"How may I help you?" He asked.

"Um, it's about Tiffany." Leo said, Taeyeon suddenly felt nervous for some reasons. "I can't contact her, I've been calling her since yesterday but she's not answering. I was supposed to fly to Cebu today but My flight has been cancelled and I'm really worried about her." He told her.

He stood up, "Where is she?" He asked, "I mean hotel.."

"Just the hotel across your apartment." He said. "Room 801, please look after her in the meantime." He said.

Taeyeon walk to the glass door, "Okay.." He said then hang up, "I'll look for Tiffany." He told his best friend who nodded happily.

------

Taeyeon is inside the Hotel, He has been knocking on the room 801 but no one's answering.

He took his phone out and dialed Tiffany old number but she's not picking up. He then called Leo again.

"Hello? Are you with her?" He quickly asked.

"No one's answering." He said worriedly.

Leo sighed on the other line, "Please ask for assistance, The last time I talked to her She was not feeling well, maybe it's because of the weather.. And I'm getting really worried."

Taeyeon got worried about the American girl even more, He walk to the lift to go to the reception desk.

"I'll just talk to the receptionist, don't hang up." He said then ride a lift.

He quickly run to the reception area once the lift door was opened.

"Excuse me, Is Tiffany Hwang still in the room 801?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Sir, but we don't give information about Our guests." 

"Can you please help me open the 801? My.. My girlfriend is inside and she's not opening the door. I'm worried about her, please." He said. "This is an emergency." He told them.

He kept on convincing the employee to help him, and after so much negotiations. The Manager of the Hotel agreed and send some people to accompany him.

They knock once again in case Tiffany opens the door but nothing, "Please open it now." He told them.

"Hello, Taeyeon. How's Tiffany?" Leo asked.

"Wait, they will open the door now." He said, "I'll call you again later.. I have to go." He said then hang up.

The door opened, Taeyeon quickly went inside and was surprised to see Tiffany lying down on the floor.

"Oh God, Tiffany!" He run to her and carried her, "Please lend us your service car, I need to bring her to the hospital." He hurriedly said.

The Security quickly called for assistance and rush Tiffany to the nearest hospital.

"Tiffany.." Taeyeon tap the American girl's face then feel her forehead, "Oh Gosh, You're burning.." He worriedly said then hugged her tight.

"Can you please drive more faster?" He asked with a crack tone. He don't know what he will do if something happens to her.

A few minutes later, They finally arrived. Tiffany was brought to the emergency room and quickly examined by the Doctor.

Taeyeon look at the glass window, it's dark now because of the heavy rain, He's praying for Tiffany to be alright.

"I will regret being mean to her my whole life if something happens to her... You need to be well Tiffany.." He thought.

He's been feeling guilty over her after what he told her, and seeing her in this state made him worried and guilty even more.

The doctor went out, Taeyeon quickly run to him and asked about the Red haired girl.

"I am Tiffany's boyfriend, How is she Doctor?" He asked.

The Doctor smiled warmly at him, "I am Doctor Cruz, I am her physician.. Hmm. Tiffany suffered from high fever but don't worry we already gave her some medications, she can go out once she's awake." He smiled. "If you need anything just ask the nurse assigned to her." He said then excused himself.

He walk to Tiffany's hospital bed, He sat on the chair next to her bed and hold her hand, "What happened to you?" He asked while looking at her, "Is this because of me?"

He sighed, Tiffany is still sleeping. "Wake up soon so we can talk.." He told her. "I have to tell you something.." He said then kissed her hand.

------

Tiffany woke up and quickly smelled the strong hospital scent, He opened her eyes and saw someone sleeping with his head on her hand.

She move her hand that awakened the guy, "Tiffany.." He called.

She got surrounded to see the guy with her, "Taetae?" She called.

"Yes, How are you feeling?" He asked while caressing her hair.

She stared at him, He is different from Taeyeon she's with a few days ago.

"How did you find me?" She asked.

"Leo called me.."

"Leo? Oh shoot I forgot to call him." She groaned.

"I already talked to him.." He smiled.

"O-Okay.." She answered while looking at him weirdly, "What happened to you, Tae?"

Taeyeon stood up, "I'll just ask the nurse if they can send you home now." He smiled then walk away.

Tiffany is still confused at his actions, "Just a few days ago he was so cold to me, what happened now?" She asked herself.

The two then went out of the hospital after getting permission from the doctor, they ride a cab going back to the suite for her to rest.

Taeyeon helped her to go back to her suite, "Are you hungry?" He asked upon settling her to bed.

"I'm fine Tae, You can now go home. I'll just call Leo to go here." She smiled, "Thank you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter