Chapter 3: First Official Meeting

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!!

I'm happy you guys liked this story!!here's an update! Enjoy!

Chapter 3:

"Jess, I'm really really sorry of what happened, I was drunk last night and I didn't mean to force you." Dongwook apologized to his girlfriend.

They are in the restaurant and saying goodbye to each other, Jessica sighed and let her boyfriend hold her hand.

She look at his face and found a bruise on his jaw area, "You shouldn't have done that Oppa! Look at your face, that gangster guy must've punched you so hard." She said in concern.

Dongwook was punched by the some guy because he forced his girlfriend to do 'It' the other day and now he's apologizing to his girlfriend for what he did.

"I'm okay, and I'll be super okay if you forgive me." He said then smiled.

"Promise me you won't force me anymore."

"I promise." He smiled.

She sighed, "Okay!" She smiled.

"Thank you!" He said then stood up to hug her. He said then look at his phone, "I have to go now." He said.

"Okay, call me frequently okay? I'm gonna miss you Oppa." She smiled.

Dongwook cupped her face then peck her lips that made the blonde smile.

"I love you Oppa." She said with a big smile.

"Me too." He said then take his bag. "Bye Jess." He wave then ride a cab to the airport.

Jessica drive to the mall to make time for herself. While on her way, she was thinking of what happened last night. She was so into her thoughts and didn't noticed that the traffic light turned red.

The alarm from her phone broke her trance and saw the girl crossing the street, "Oh my gosh!" She screamed then quickly step on the brake.

Jessica was shock to move, People gather at the other girl who fall on the ground due to great shock.

She hop off the car to check on the girl, "I'm so sorry! Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?" She asked.

The other girl who recovered from shock turned to her. "Yah! What did I do to you? Do you want to kill me?"

"No, I didn't mean it, I'm really sorry." She apologized once again.

"Your apology won't take away the Trauma you've caused me! Oh Gosh! You almost got me killed!" The girl sighed, "next time make sure you know how to drive before you buy a car! You can kill people!"

Jessica creased her eyebrows, "Excuse me? I'm not the type of person who would just kill someone! I already said sorry! If you don't can't take it then I don't care! I'm a busy person, I have to go." She shouted then take her purse and gave the girl a few cash then drive away.

"Yah! That witch! I also have lots of money!" The girl shouted.

"Tiffany!" A familiar guy run to him. "I've been waiting for you in the parking, What happened to you?" He asked worriedly.

"That girl in the car almost killed me, Yuwree!" Tiffany told him. "She even gave me this!" She showed the cash to him. "I'm gonna keep this and I will throw it back to her when I see that witch again!" She angrily said.

Yuri smiled at her, "Let's go and start our date!" He said then hold her hand to cross the street and helped her hop inside the car.

"I'm sorry, I don't look pretty." The Red haired girl apologized.

The Tanned Guy look at her, "I don't mind." He smiled then drive the car to Tiffany's favorite place.

-----

The members of the Jung Family are in the Dining and having a quiet dinner. Yunho who can't take the silence cleared his throat.

"Uhm.. Mommy, How's your Day in the office?" He asked, they don't know who will be his Sister's Personal Guard since Their Mother is a little secretive. "Did you liked Boa's brother?" He asked.

Haein nodded, "Yeah he is the perfect candidate."

"Why do you care?" Hana Jung answered that made Jessica laugh out loud. "Jung Sooyeon stop laughing."

"Mom! Why are you talking to me like we are in the office?" Yunho whined.

"Omo! Uncle Yunho is so cute! Look Eomma!" Chaeyeon squealed and look at Taehee.

"Pretty, Appa is cuter than Uncle Yunho!" Rain said in jealousy.

Taehee pinch her husband's cheek, "Yeah, You are really cute!" She giggled.

"Eesh!" Jessica and Haein reacted at the sweetness of the couple.

"Hmm. Sooyeon, You have school tomorrow right?" Mommy Jung asked their Daughter.

"Yes Mom." She answered. "Why?" She asked.

"I have someone to introduce to you, so you better wake up early." Mommy Jung said with a smile.

Jessica look at her brothers to ask but they are busy, She look at her Dad and he's just focusing on his food.

"Who is it Mom?" She asked.

"Your possible best friend." Her Mother said.

"Possible best friend?" She asked and think about it.

-----

Another morning comes, Yuri woke up really early to prepare to go the Jung Mansion, He was told to bring his clothes since He will stay with the Jung's.

He look at the nightstand and saw a small puppy stuffed toy Tiffany gave him last night, He smiled and put it inside his bag. Yuri discovered a lot about Tiffany since their date and he enjoyed it a lot.

"Kwon Yuri your breakfast is ready! Move fast! Madam Jung don't tolerate late people." His Sister bang the door.

"Yah! Noona I'll go out now!" He said then take his bag outside his room.

"Be good with the Jung's and take good care of their Princess, Okay?" Boa kept reminding him.

"I know! Is she that rebellious? Her Mom went back from the states and even hire her a personal butler.." He mumbled.

"Don't ask too many questions Kwon Yuri! No one in the office knew your new job. So don't contact your friends in the office anymore." She ordered.

"Aish! Working with that Brat makes my life miserable!" He complained.

"Don't say that!" Boa told him.

After he eat Yuri head to the Jung Mansion riding a cab, He arrived and saw his father talking to CEO Jung.

He greeted them with a bow, "Annyeong Haseyo!" He said.

"Good Morning Yul! My wife is waiting for you. Come inside." He nodded and walk inside.

"Oh Yul!" Haein greeted him.

"Good Morning!" He smiled.

Yunho walk to them, "Hi Boa's brother!"

"Hello!" He bowed.

"Don't be too formal Yul, I'm just a little older than you. We can be friends." Yunho cooly said.

"We are on the same age so we are friends!" Haein smiled.

"Appa! There's an ajusshi here!" Their Niece called her father.

Rain and Taehee walk down the stairs with hands intertwined.

"Good Morning to the new member of Our Family!" Rain happily said.

Yuri bowed to them then look at the couple, His eyes twinkle in happiness seeing the beautiful actress Kim Taehee.

"Good Morning, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Jung. I'm Kwon Yuri!" He greeted that made the couple laugh.

"Didn't you heard my husband? You are the new member of this family! Call us Noona and Hyung!" Taehee said then hold Chaeyeon's hand. "Pretty, Greet your Uncle Yuri." She told her Daughter.

"Annyeon Haseyo Uncle Yuri!" Chaeyeon greeted then look at her parents, "Eomma, Uncle Yuri will stay here too?" The little girl asked.

"Yes, He will stay close to Aunt Jessi."

"Oh! Uncle Yuri is Aunt Jessi's husband! Like Eomma and Appa!" Chaeyeon said then jump excitedly. "Chaeyeon's gonna have a playmate soon!" She squealed then run when she saw her grandmother.

"Good Morning Pretty Chaeyeonie!" Hana Jung pinch her cheek.

"Grandma! Chaeyeon's gonna have a playmate soon right?" 

Mommy Jung look at her kids, "Taehee, are you pregnant again?" She asked.

Rain and Taehee laugh, "No Mom!"

"No, It's Uncle Yuri and Aunt Jessi!" 

Everyone laugh at her, "No Sweetheart, Uncle Yuri is here to protect your Aunt Jessi from bad guys."

Chaeyeon pouted, She thought she will have a cousin in the house. "But, Aunt Jessi and Uncle Yuri will have little Chaeyeon too right?"

"No." Hana hold her Granddaughter's hand then walk to the living room. Yuri bowed down and greeted her.

"Yuri, I'll show your room first so you can settle your things. Jessi's still sleeping." She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter