Chapter 17: First Kiss

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Another Update!! I'm happy you guys loved the last chapter!! Hope you will like this too!
Enjoy!

Chapter 17:

"Yuri.. Yuri!! Yah Kwon Yuri!" A loud smack on Yuri's head was felt.

Yuri groaned while holding his head in pain. "Yah! Why did you hit me?" He asked his older sister who is standing in front of him.

Boa has her hands on her waist, "I was calling you out but you were so busy with your stupid phone!"

"Stupid phone? This device helps me a lot to connect with the person I truly missed!" He said.

"Who? Tiffany?"

"No!" He said then stood up to walk to his room, "My Sicababy.." He mumbled then closed the door of his room.

He dialed his girlfriend's phone number then sit on his bed while waiting for her to answer.

"Hello?" Jessica answered sounding like she just woke up.

"Sicababy.."

"Yul?" She called.

He smiled, "Did I wake you up?" He asked.

"Yeah, but It's okay.. How's your rest day?" She asked.

"I missed you already.." He said and she giggled.

"I miss you like a truckload Yul.. I wish two days pass really quick so We'll able to see each other again.." She told him.

He smiled, Their relationship became even better. They still feel shy but they manage to show skinships to each other.

"How's Living alone?" He asked, Jessica is usually alone in the house the past days since The Couple Jung flew back to San Francisco the other day while Yunho and His girlfriend went out of town, Rain and his family went to the Philippines to visit Taeyeon and of course to have a vacation, only Haein was there but he's also busy with the Company.

"I don't feel good, I've been hanging out with the helpers all day!" She whined.

"Shall we see each other tonight?" He asked.

"You're driving back here tonight?" She asked.

"That's if my girlfriend wants to see me.." He smiled.

"I do! I badly want to see you but.." She said, Yuri pictured her to be pouting by now, "I don't want you to drive too far late at night.. It will be dangerous.." She told him.

He giggled, His girlfriend is so thoughtful of him. "What should I do to lessen your boredom?" He asked while looking at the childhood photo album of his girlfriend that Jessica lended him.

"Uhm... Sing for me.." She said.

"My voice is not good Sica.. uhm.. Why not video call?" He asked.

"Good Idea!!" She said, "Wait.. I'll call you now.."

He waited, he didn't have to wait too long as Jessica's face was shown. "Where's My Handsome Yul?" Jessica asked.

"Yah! I'm right here in front of you!" Yuri pouted.

She laugh out loud, Yuri can be really manly and cute at the same time.

"You are so cute!" She giggled.

He smiled, "Look Sica, I'm looking at your Baby photos!!" He showed her the albums.

Jessica hide her face in embarrassment, "Again?" She asked, "I told you I don't like seeing it.." She whined.

"Your baby photos are so adorable, Baby.." He laugh.

Jessica blushed, She's still not used to be called 'baby' by her boyfriend. 

Yuri was all smiles, She stared at him and felt sad.

"Yuri.. I'm missing you a lot.." She pouted, "I will have a hard time sleeping tonight.."

"I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, Sica.. I promise I will bring you out on a date!" He smiled.

"Alright, Haein Oppa's here.. I have to go!"

"Bye Sicababy!! I miss you!"

"Miss you too! Bye!!" She said then hang up.

After a few hours, Yuri went out of his room for Dinner, "So, Kwon Yuri who are you talking to inside your room?" Boa asked her brother.

"Someone.." He said.

"Who?" Kwon Eomma asked.

"Do you have a girlfriend that you don't tell us?" Boa asked.

"Yah, let him be! He's always keeping his relationship a secret to us!" Kwon Appa said.

Yuri smiled, "Hm. Eomma, Appa, Noona.. Yes, I have a girlfriend."

"Oh My gosh!! Tiffany and You are together now?" Boa asked.

He shake his head, "No.."

"Oh, It's someone else.. I like Tiffany for you though.." Kwon Eomma said.

"Just be happy for your Son.. Congratulations Yul.. I hope you could introduce her to us.." Kwon Appa said with a smile.

"Yeah, Soon.." He smiled.

------

Haein is walking to his sister's room to say goodnight, He saw her room door opened, He peek inside and found her talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah, Goodnight.." Jessica said then walk to her bed, She was surprised to see her brother outside her room, "Oppa!" She called then went to the door.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked.

"Nothing!" She lied.

Haein look at her suspiciously, He's worried that she has a boyfriend now and keeping it again.

"Can I see your phone?" He asked.

Jessica felt nervous, then shake her head, "That's Private Oppa!" She said and her brother just crossed his arms.

"You're keeping something from us." He said.

"No!"

"And I'm certain that this is something Mom and Dad will never like." He added.

"I'm not keeping anything!"

"Why do you have to lie, Jess? And to your own Oppa?" He asked again, they got her before with this kind of interrogation. "Tell me who it is."

She sighed, "It was Yuri.." She said then look at him, "It was Yuri I'm talking to."

"Really? Why are you talking to him at this hour?"

"He borrowed something from me, and he told me that he will go back tomorrow afternoon.." She half lied.

Haein stared intently at her, "Jung Sooyeon look at me." Jessica look at him in the eyes, "Are you lying or not?" Jessica shake her head. "Okay.. I'll just ask Yuri about it.." He said then move forward and kissed the side of her head.

"Goodnight Oppa.. Love you!"

"Goodnight Princess, I love you too." He said then went back to his room.

The American Girl sighed in relief, Good thing that her Oppa didn't suspected that Yuri and Her is in a relationship now.

"Mom and Dad will never like it.." She mumbled then went back to her bed.

The next morning, Jessica woke up excitedly. Yuri will be back in a few hours and she can't hide her happiness.

"Today is Our first week together.." She mumbled then draw a heart on the calendar, "We should celebrate it.." She giggled and look at her phone to find something to give her boyfriend for their first week of being officially together.

"Jess! Breakfast time!" Haein knock on her door.

"Coming!" She shouted then stood up and went out.

Haein put an arm on her shoulders and the two of them went to the dining. "Seems like baby Sister is happy with something today.." He said.

"Yeah..." She giggled then started to eat. "Hmm. Oppa, I'm just curious.. How many girls you have dated?" She asked.

Haein pouted then look to the side as if thinking, "I don't know exactly.. You know, Our popularity is quite high.." He said proudly.

"Eesh!" Jessica rolled her eyes, "You're becoming Yunho Oppa!" She said.

Haein laugh, "I'm just kidding lovely Sis! Oppa only had three girlfriends.." He said.

"Really?" She asked and he nodded, She smiled, it's her chance to ask him things about gifts. "So, hmm. What kind of present guys like to get on your first anniversary with your girlfriend?" She suddenly asked.

Haein creased his eyebrows, "Why are you asking about it?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just read this article online about the best thing to give your boyfriend/­girlfriend on first anniversary.. there's lots of opinions but I wanna hear it from my favorite Oppa!" She smiled.

"Oh well, Actually I don't mind what present my girlfriend will give me, but to my experience.. I liked it when my girlfriend initiated Our first kiss. I felt special.." He smiled, "I'm not talking about Anniversary, Okay? It's just the most memorable thing I have in mind.." He told her.

"Kiss? What kind of kiss? A peck, Passionate?" She asked.

"Whatever.." Haein shrugged.

She pouted and think, She had a boyfriend before but they never had a passionate kiss, just a peck and usually Dongwook was the first one to initiate it. She tried to kiss Yuri before but it was halted by her brothers.

"Isn't it embarrassing? I mean.. A girl would initiate the kiss?" She asked.

"It's not.. that makes a guy feels special.." He said, "and besides, We are together! It's normal, what you did with Yuri before is not normal.." Haein said then laugh. "Who would've thought, Our Princess and Her Butler almost kissed!"

The helpers who heard it were surprised, "They almost kissed?" They asked one another.

"Hey, I was drunk at that time." She said while blushing.

"How could they talk about it so naturally?" The oldest helper shake her head at the siblings.

------

Yuri is driving back to the Jung Mansion after a two day break from work.

He's excited to see his girlfriend again, and celebrate their one week of relationship.

His phone rings, He look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter