Chapter 6: Discoveries

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Hope you guys will love this update!
Enjoy!

Chapter 6:

Tiffany is walking around the bookshop to buy a book she'll read, She was so busy when someone beside her speak.

"That's a good book to read."

She look to her side and found the guy who gave her the note. "It was you." She said.

The guy smiled at her, "Hi.. I'm glad you still remember me."

"Yeah, You also like books?" She asked.

Tiffany is so easily to get along with because of the way she talk to other people.

The guy shake his head, "No.. it was My Mom who likes reading books." 

Tiffany smiled widely, Taeyeon looks really cute. "Oh! You're here to buy her books to read! That's so sweet of you." She smiled.

The guy stared at her, Her smile is contagious and she looks so beautiful. "I always see you here.."

"Oh yeah, I buy books to read here." She said.

He nodded with a smile, "By the way, I'm Kim Taeyeon.. I'm the one who manages this bookshop of my mother." He finally introduced himself.

The red haired girl laid her hand for a shake, "I'm Stephanie Hwang, Tiffany for short." She smiled. "Gonna tell Yuwree about this." She thought.

"Nice meeting you Tiffany, If you want books to read feel free to get all of them and i'll give it to you for free."

Tiffany was surprised, "Oh, it's fine. It's your business and I-"

"I insist.. Don't worry about it.." He said with a wide grin.

"He's like a little kid." She thought.

"Um.. Tiffany, If you have time, I would like to invite you for a dinner.. if it's fine." He said straightforwardly.

"Uhm.." She hesitated, thinking about what Yuri told her. "I'm sorry I can't." She apologized.

"I see, do you have a boyfriend?"

She thought of it first, "Uhm.. I'm single.."

One of the staffs then called Taeyeon, "Um, I have to go Tiffany, see you around."

"Yeah, see you." She waved then take her phone to call Yuri.

"Pany-ah!" Yuri quickly answered.

"Yul! I know his name!! And we are friends now!" She excitedly said.

"Who?"

"The guy in the bookstore! His name is Kim Taeyeon and he manages this bookshop!" She cheerfully informed him.

"Are you still there? I'll come there and pick you up."

"I thought you're busy."

"My boss is still on her shopping spree. I'll be there, I promise."

"Okay. Wait for you here." She said while scanning the books.

"Can't wait to see you!" He excitedly said then hang up.

-----

Jessica was stunned at what she heard from her butler, "Can't wait to see you." She mumbled.

Her boyfriend never told her that and she never heard him got excited whenever they meet up.

"Yuri.." She called.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" He asked in a hurry.

"Yeah, Send me home." She said, She knew Yuri want to go to the girl he's talking to but she don't want him to go for some reasons.

Yuri's face became gloomy, "Alright." He said taking the shopping bags.

"Can't wait to see you.. Can't wait to see you.." Yuri's excited voice kept repeating on her mind.

She look at him and saw him glancing on his phone that's on the stand in the car.

His phone rings, She saw the caller ID. "Tiffany.." She mumbled then look at Yuri's reaction.

The tanned guy quickly answered the call, "Pany-ah!" He called.

"Yuwree, I thought you're gonna pick me up? Where are you?" Tiffany asked.

He sighed, "I'm so sorry Pany-ah!" He apologized.

"You shouldn't have made a promise!" Tiffany said on the other line.

Yuri sighed, "I'm really sorry Pany-ah, I promise I'll make it up to you."

"I gotta go." She said.

"I miss you pany-ah, I'm sorry again." He said then hang up.

Jessica blink her eyes couple of times then look away, She don't understand what she's feeling right now but she could feel her heart is like getting pricked by so many needles.

"What's this?" She thought.

-----

Yuri is inside the kitchen and making sandwich for the Princess, He smiled seeing Jessica's changes. 

True to her words, The Brown Haired girl became even more nice to him. She now listen to whatever he tell her and Her family is so proud of her eagerness to study harder.

And now, the young girl is inside the small library in the Mansion and reviewing for the exam tomorrow.

He walk upstairs with the tray of sandwiches and juice and went to the mini library.

"Have a break now." He said and put the tray on the the table next to her.

Jessica look up and smiled at him, "Thank you.." She said then take a bite on the sandwich.

Yuri sat next to her, "Do you need help?" He asked.

"Yes.. I'm having a little problem with my trigonometry." She said.

"I'll help you after your break." He said while holding his phone.

Jessica sighed, "Do you think I'll pass all the exam? I mean.. I'm just worried that Dad won't allow me to go with Dongwook Oppa.." She pouted.

She now realized that it's much easier to do things if she's being a good girl and most importantly being nice to Yuri since her family trusts Him a lot.

She and Dongwook didn't see each other since the night they last had a date because her boyfriend is busy going back and forth to Beijing for some business but their trip next week is already set and so she's studying hard to pass the exams.

Yuri look at her then smiled, "You can do it!" He cheered her up.

She smiled, Yuri is such a nice person. His phone suddenly rings, He smiled and excused himself to take the call.

"Maybe his girlfriend.." She thought noticing that he's always on the phone with someone.

Yuri walk to his room, "How's your Day Pany-ah?" He quickly answered.

"Yuwree, can you please pick me up here in school?" Tiffany was sobbing and he got worried.

"What happened to you?" He asked while taking the car keys.

"I got locked up inside the library Yuwree." She cried.

He look at the the time, it's late afternoon now. "Don't cry.. I'll be there soon, wait for me okay?" He worriedly said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you Yuwree."

"Okay, bye!" She said then hang up.

Yuri went out of his room then walk to the library, "Sica, I'll just go out okay? I'll be back soon!" He said.

"But you told me you'll help with my math!" She said getting irritated.

"I know, and I will really help you. I just need to see someone important. I'll be back!"

Jessica gritted her teeth, "Do whatever you want!" She rolled her eyes in irritation seeing Yuri so frantic.

She stood up and walk outside leaving all her books in the library, She passed by him but she just huff and went straight to her room.

Yuri sighed and walk to her room, "Sica come with me." He said.

"And what? I don't wanna be the thirdwheel on your date! Go away!" She shouted.

"I promise Sica, I will go back and we will review for your exams."

"I don't care about that exam! I hate you!"

"But you won't be able to see Dongwook."

"I'll runaway with him! I don't wanna see you!" She shouted then covered herself with her pillows.

------

Yuri drive to the School, He talked to the security and asked if he can come in.

The Security walk him to the library with the keys, they went upstairs and saw the huge room.

"Pany-ah!" He called, "Are you alright?"

"Yuwree!!" Tiffany was still crying, the red haired girl is afraid to be left alone so he's worried that it brought too much fright to her.

The Security Personnel unlock the door and opened it, Yuri went in and saw her on the chair and crying.

"Pany-ah!" He called.

Tiffany look at him and open her arms for a hug, "Thank you for coming Yuwree."

"Why are you left alone here?" He asked while caressing her back.

"I fell asleep." She pouted.

"I'll bring you home now." He said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter