Chapter 75: Stress

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update, I hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 75:

"Go home." Yuri said and grab Jessica's hand.

Dongwook stood up, "Wait.. Excuse me We are in the middle of our meeting.. it's so rude to just pull her, You're just her butler, You should be fired!" He said that made Yuri even more mad.

He let go of Jessica and hold the guy by his collar, "I am her husband, !" He said angrily then let go off him, "Don't ever show your face to us or I'll do what I did to you before!" He said then pulled his wife out of the restaurant.

"Stop!" Jessica shouted as her husband drag her. "Kwon Yuri!" She shouted then push him. "You embarrassed me, Yul! Why do you have to make a scene?" She asked angrily.

"Have you forgotten what happened? What he did to you? Why are you with him?" Yuri asked, "Is he the reason why you're not answering my calls? Because you're with him again?"

Jessica shake her head, "You are being ridiculous, Kwon Yuri!" She said. "He is our client, Yul! We are talking about business."

"I don't want you to make business with him! I will never allow you to work with him, You hear me?" 

Jessica sighed, "I'm just being professional! And besides, He already said sorry to me!"

"So you two are friends now? Good for you." He said then hop in the car.

Jessica followed, "Why? Can't I be friends with my ex?" She asked but Yuri didn't answer, "you can be friends with your ex girlfriends but not me.. Do you think it's fair?"

"It's not about that Sica!" He said.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She crossed her arms, She don't want them to fight in front of the kids.

The family arrived in their home, Yuri carried the twins to their room and Jessica followed.

Yuri changed the kids' clothes while Jessica sit on the bed and helped him.

A knock on the door was heard, "Dinner's ready!"

"Eiii!" Yoong happily said.

Yuri take the two kids and walk to the door, Noticing that his wife is not moving He turned to her. "Don't you wanna eat?" He asked, She was about to speak when Yuri chuckled, "Oh, I forgot, You had a date with your ex.." He said then went out.

Jessica sighed and laid on the bed, "You're not doing anything wrong, Jess." She thought.

She then heard her phone ring, She picked it up and found an unknown caller.

"Hello?" She said.

"Jess.." It was Dongwook. "I'm sorry, If I only knew that he is your Husband I wouldn't act that way." He said sounding apologetic.

"I should be the one apologizing for My Husband inappropriate actions.." She said.

"I understand.."

Jessica smiled, Dongwook really changed. After talking to her during their meeting she realized that he changed a lot.

"Uhm, Jess. I would like to set a meeting again, We still need to talk about the business."

"Yeah, Of course!"

"Will it be okay with your husband?" He asked.

"Don't worry about him." She smiled.

"Alright, I'll just call you again! Bye Jess!"

"Bye!" She said then waited for him to hang up.

She sit up and went to the shower, She will talk to Yuri later.

After she showered, She went out and saw the twins and Yuri playing on the bed. She smiled and put her clothes on then joined them after.

"Amamamaa!" Krystal squealed.

She sit on the bed and the kids crawled to hug her, Yuri then stood up and showered.

"Amama!" Yoong said then tried to pull up Jessica's blouse.

"You want Mommy's milk?" She asked and the baby boy yawned. "Alright." She put Yoong on her lap and feed him. She pat his bum lightly to lull him to sleep.

"Appapapa!" Krystal said while looking at the bathroom door.

"Appa is in the shower.." She told the baby girl.

After putting Yoong to sleep, Jessica put her down then feed the other baby.

"Sleep, Honey. Appa and Mommy needs go talk." She told the baby who is just looking at her. "My Pretty Soojungie will be turning one soon.." She smiled and kissed the baby's forehead, "I love you." She whispered to her.

After sometime, Yuri went out of the shower and walk to the dressing room.

Jessica put Krystal next to Yoong and waited for Yuri to go back.

Yuri wet out of the dressing room and walk to the bed, he crawled and gave the twins goodnight kisses, He then climbed off the bed and went out of their room to sleep in the Nursery.

Jessica who was surprised at Her husband's action stood up and followed him.

"Kwon Yuri, Why are you acting this way?" She asked upon opening the room door.

Yuri didn't answer and just covered himself with blanket. The American girl walk to the bed and pulled the blanket off him.

"Ignoring me won't solve this, Yuri." She said.

The tanned guy sit up and look at her, "If you stop having business with that I will stop getting mad." He told her.

Jessica sighed and move closer to him, "Yul, Can you just forget about it? He already said sorry!"

"Don't you get my point, Sica? I'm just protecting you from him! What if he's really not sorry and just saying it to get your trust again? Did you forget what he did to you?" He asked.

"He's a changed man, Yul.. And besides we're just working on something and nothing more."

Her husband take her hand off him then laid on the bed, "I still don't want you to work with him.. Go back to Our room.." He said then covered himself with the blanket.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "You're acting like a kid again, Yul." She said then went out of the Nursery.

-------

"Good Morning Jessi!" The Brown Haired American was welcomed in the office by her best friend who just came from a long vacation in the states. "I missed you!" Tiffany said and gave her a tight hug.

She smiled, "Me too!" She said.

The two went to their seats, "The twins are turning one in a few weeks, I'm so excited!" Tiffany giggled. "I bought lots of clothes and shoes for the twins." She said.

"How's Seohyun and Taeng?" Jessica asked while looking for something.

"They are doing great! Seohyun is getting cuter everyday, She's becoming more and more pretty!" Tiffany said proudly, She's really happy that she's now back in Seoul.

Jessica smiled and focus on her phone, She's trying to call Her husband but He's not picking up.

Yuri didn't go to work today and just chose to spend time with the kids, She sighed and put the phone down. Her husband's been ignoring her for a couple of days now and she's not happy about it.

She already tried to coax him but Yuri isn't giving in. "You're driving me crazy, Kwon Yuri." She mumbled.

The Red Haired girl then look at her best friend and notice that she has different aura today.

"Jessi, Are you okay?" She asked.

Jessica look at her then sighed, "Yuri is mad at me."

"Why?"

Jessica's phone then rings, she look at the caller and quickly answered. "Yes?"

"Jess, I'm outside your shop." Dongwook said.

Jessica stood up, "I'll be there." She said then walk out of the office.

Tiffany creased her eyebrows, "Maybe it's Yuri.." She thought.

She was then surprised as Jessica went back followed by an unknown guy.

"This is my business partner and Best Friend, Tiffany Hwang.. Tiff, this is Lee Dongwook our new client." Jessica introduced them.

Tiffany stood up and shake Dongwook's hand. "Nice meeting you, I'm Tiffany Hwang, soon to be Mrs. Kim." She giggled.

Dongwook smiled and sit on a small couch, Jessica get something and sit beside him.

Tiffany eyed them, Jessica is discussing her designs to the guy and the guy was staring at Jessica with a smile.

"So what do you think?" Jessica asked.

Dongwook smiled and nodded, "I trust you, Jess." He said.

Jessica smiled and stood up, "Alright, We'll just need you to sign some papers and we're good." She said.

Dongwook nodded, "Alright, I have to go. I need to report to my boss." He said.

"Yes, We'll prepare the papers later."

"I'll be back, Jess." Dongwook said then bid goodbye.

Tiffany then look at Jessica, "Jess, I'm getting suspicious of that guy." She said.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Jess, Don't you noticed the way he looks at you?" She asked. "I think he has a thing for you."

Jessica look at her, "Maybe because he's my ex that's wh-"

"He's what?" Tiffany asked in surprise. "Oh my gosh! Yuri might get mad!" She said.

"That's why he's mad at me!" Jessica said, "But Dongwook and I are just friends now." She said.

"It's up to you, Jess but if you'll ask me I don't think it's best to work with my ex boyfriend especially if Taeyeon is not cool about it." Tiffany said and just shrugged.

"We're not doing anything wrong, Tiff. I'm just being professional." She said and just focus on working.

-------

"Appaaaa!!" Yoong squealed so loud.

Yuri look at him and he r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter