Chapter 76: Happiness!

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update!! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 76:

"Happy Birthday Krystian and Krystal Kwon!!" Everyone who came to the party greeted the twins after singing them a Happy Birthday Song.

Jessica and Yuri who were holding the twins smiled at them.

Yoong clap his hands, He likes it whenever there's lots of people around. He wiggle his body and Jessica put him down.

"Daddy, Yoongie ish Cwawa'sh Boyfwiend!" Clara said while hugging the birthday boy.

Taecyeon laugh at how his Daughter love Yoong, they arrived in Seoul two days ago and the kids quickly became good friends.

"No! Yoong is Seobaby's boyfriend!" Tiffany said that made everyone laugh.

Clara pouted and run to her Daddy, Taecyeon look at his wife who is pregnant with their second baby.

"It's okay, Honey. Clara will have a boyfriend when you grow up." Suzy said while caressing her tummy.

Clara just look at her then hug her father. She like Yoong because the little boy is so charming but He already has a girlfriend.

"It's okay, Clara.." Jessica smiled at her.

"Appapapa!" Krystal who is starting her tantrums squealed. 

Yuri look at his wife, "Baby, I'll just change her diapers." He said, Jessica nodded and he walk back to the Jung Mansion.

"Miss Jessica, there's a visitor." The helper informed Jessica. "Mr. Lee Dongwook and his family."

"Oh, let him in." She said then look for her father and brothers, "Oppa.. Hmm. I invited hmm. Dongwook.. Please be nice." She told Yunho and Haein who are talking.

"What? He's here?" Haein asked.

"Why did you invite him?" Yunho asked too.

"Oppa, We're friends now." She said.

"Don't introduce him to us, Jess. I might say something bad against him." Haein said then walk inside.

"It's better if he just stay in one spot.. I don't want to cause trouble here." Yunho told her.

She sighed and nodded, "Alright.." She said then look around to find Dongwook.

She walk to the table where Dongwook is and saw him talking to the event's organizer.

"Hi!" She greeted.

"Hi, I would like you to meet my wife Yoo In Na." He said.

Jessica smiled, "Hi Unnie, I'm Jessica." She said.

"Hello, thank you for inviting us.." In Na smiled, "And I personally want to apologize for what my husband did to you before." She said.

Jessica smiled, "Everything's fine now, Unnie."

"Where are your twins?" Dongwook asked.

She smiled, "Ah, Yoong is playing with the kids while Krystal is with Yuri." She said then sit in one of the chairs. "Where are your kids?" She asked.

Dongwook smiled, "They are playing with the other kids." He said.

"Ah, I see." She smiled, she then noticed how Lee Dahae and Dongwook talk to each other. "Do you know each other?" She asked.

Dongwook nodded, "Yeah, She is my sister." He said that surprised the American girl.

"Oh really? Wow! That's cool!" She giggled.

"Uhm, Miss Jessica.. Sir Yuri is looking for you." A helper approached Jessica.

Jessica nodded then turned to Dongwook and the two ladies, "Enjoy the party, eat everything you want.. I'll just go to my husband." She bowed to them a little then walk away. "Where is he?" She asked.

"He's in the living room."

She nodded and went straight to the living room, She smiled seeing Yuri holding Krystal's hands while walking around.

"Babe." She smiled and walk to him, "Why don't you go out?" 

Yuri look at her then carried Krystal, "I saw you with him again." He said.

She smiled, "Dongwook?" She asked and he look away, "I invited him, He's with his wife babe!" She said.

Yuri then fix her dress that's showing a little cleavage. "I told you to wear something that will cover your body.. I don't want anyone to look at your private parts."

She giggled, Yuri is cute when he's over protective, "It's okay, Babe." She said and hug his arm.

"Amama." Krystal called and spread her arms for her mother.

Jessica smiled and take her from Yuri, "Look at you, You look like a Princess with a Tiara.." She said then kissed her cheek.

"Where's Yoong?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, You mean.. Your sociable Young Man?" She asked and he nodded, "He's busy dancing and playing in the garden." She smiled.

"Let's go out." He hold her hand and they walk to the party venue.

"Appaaa!" Yoong squealed and dance, He's showing his moves to his parents that made everyone love him even more.

"He's so adorable." Hana clap her hands.

Jessica look at Krystal, "Wanna play with them too? Look at Yoong he's enjoying." She said and tried to put her down but Krystal just hug her legs. "Our Princess is such a shy girl." She said and carried her again.

She look at Yuri and found him staring at where Dongwook is, "Babe.. Stop that. You'll make him feel uncomfortable." She told him.

"He seems so close to the organizer." He said.

She smiled, "She's actually his sister!"

"Really?" He asked and she nodded.

"Don't focus too much to him. It's the twins' birthday! We should enjoy this day!"

Yuri nodded in agreement and put an arm around her shoulders then kissed the side of her head.

The Couple then sit on the chairs with Krystal and just eat while everyone is having a great time.

Yunho walk to them and borrowed the little girl from them, good thing that Krystal quickly come to Her Uncle.

"I want My Grandma to meet the kids." Jessica said then wipe the side of Yuri's mouth, "Let's go back to my hometown."

Yuri nodded, "I'll file a leave then." He said then hug her sideways.

"Okay, I'll tell Mom. So we can use the Private Plane." She said then feed him.

Yuri kissed her shoulder, "You smells so good, Baby." He whispered.

Jessica intertwined their hands together and look at him, "Kiss kiss." She said then pouted her lips.

Yuri smiled and kissed her lips, "I love you, Baby." He said.

She smiled and kiss him again, "I love you too." She said then gave him a long kiss.

"Aish, PDA." They heard Jiwon say as she walk pass them.

"Don't be so jealous, Jiwon-ah! Find a good guy and get married soon." Jessica said and Jiwon just shake her head.

"Jessi!!" Tiffany with Taeyeon went to their table and joined them, "This party is fun! Seobaby is having a good time wth her boyfriend!" She giggled.

"Yah, Mushroom.. Seobaby is only Mine!" Taeyeon whined that made the other Couple laugh.

"Yah, You two.. When are you going to get married?" Jessica asked.

"After Seobaby turns one.. I want her to be Our flower girl with Krystal, Eunji, Chaeyeon and Clara!" Tiffany happily said.

"Yeah, and Yoong will be Our Ring bearer." Taeyeon smiled.

"I can't wait!" Jessica giggled as Yuri lean his head on his wife's shoulder.

Tiffany then look at Yuri, "Yah, Kwon Yuri stop acting like a baby!" She said seeing the tanned guy clinging to Jessica.

"Let him be." The other American said, She's totally enjoying her husband clinginess.

"Amamama!!" Yoong walk to them holding a small paper bag.

"What is this?" Jessica asked and look at the bag, "Oh, a toy." She smiled then gave it to Yuri. "Come here." She carried Yoong to her lap.

"Mama!" He called and showed his hands doing close and open.

"Wow, Yoong is so good." She smiled and kissed the little boy's head. "Are you happy on your birthday?" She asked and the little boy giggled then clap his hands.

Yuri chuckled, "Appaaa!" They heard Krystal said.

Yunho then passed the little girl to her father, "Show Your Appa what you've learn from Uncle Yunho." He told the little girl.

"May I see." Yuri said and made the little girl sit on the table.

Yunho smiled widely, "Show them your beautiful eyes." He said.

Krystal wiggle her feet in happiness then p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter