Chapter 93: Something New

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 93:

"So.. What do you think?"

Yuri smiled as Juran wiggle her eyebrows while showing him his pictures on the screen.

"I think this is much better than the previous one." He said pointing at the last photo.

"Okay.." Juran said then stood up from her seat, "Let's wrap this up.." She said while looking at her wrist watch, "Mom's waiting for us, let's go."

Yuri nodded and stood up, the two the went out of the photo studio and ride Yuri's car.

"Oh, We need to pick up the kids." He told Juran.

"Okay, Mom would love to see them again." The girl said then put her seatbelt on.

The tanned guy nodded and drive away. "I'm excited to see the kids again." He mumbled

It's been months since their divorce was granted. Jessica and him talked about the kids and he's glad that his former wife agreed to let him take the kids everywhere.

He gave their house back to Jessica and the kids while He moved to an Apartment and live alone.

He couldn't deny that He had a hard time coping with the separation but he's happy that he's now getting better and he got Juran to thank for helping him move on.

He's now managing the bookshop since Boa and her now fiancé decided to put up a different business and he's also working as a part time model, He actually don't want to do it but Juran pleaded him to be her Model and he can't say no to her since she is so dear to him so he agreed.

He look at the girl beside him and smiled seeing her busy with her phone, "Are you comfortable? Are you hungry or what?" He asked.

Juran look at him then smiled widely, "I'm okay. Don't worry." She said.

He nodded and just focus on driving, they arrived at his former home and hop off. He ring the doorbell and was welcomed by the helper.

"Hi, Are the kids ready?" He asked with a smile.

The helper went inside, probably to tell Jessica about his arrival.

"Son!" He was surprised when Hana went out. "Come in and join us." She said and pulled him.

"Ah.. I'm actually with Juran." He said.

"Oh She's here? Tell her to come in, we're celebrating." She said, The Jung's know Juran since this is not the first time the latter go with him to pick up the kids.

"Is it okay for Jessica?" He asked.

"It will be fine. Just have some snack."

He nodded then opened the door of the passenger's seat, "What is it?" Juran asked.

"Madam Jung is inviting us inside." He said and hold her hand. He helped her hopped off.

"Hi Auntie." Juran greeted.

"How are you?" Hana asked with a smile then look at her tummy, "Seems like your baby is growing up really fast, Your baby bump is getting bigger." She touch Juran's tummy.

The latter giggled then nodded, "Yeah, i got My Mom and Yul to take care of us." She said then look at Yuri.

"I know! Yuri is really caring." Hana giggled then the three of them walk inside.

"Appa!!" The twins called upon seeing him.

Yuri kneeled down and opened his arms for them, "How are you?" He asked when the kids hug him. "I missed you." He gave them kisses.

"Ish you." Krystal said then look at her Aunt Juran, "Bow!" She said pointing at her growing tummy.

"This is not a ball, There's a baby inside." Juran said.

"Beby?"

"Yes." She said and pinch the little girl's cheek.

Yuri stood up and carried the twins, they walk to the garden and greeted everyone.

"You look amazing!" Tiffany told Juran.

"Thank you." Juran said shyly, "When are you giving birth?"

"In a couple of weeks.. I can't wait, We're going to have a baby girl again." Tiffany smiled widely.

"Congratulations.." She smiled.

Yuri pulled a sit for Juran, "Wanna eat anything?" He asked the pregnant girl.

"I'm okay.." She said.

"Appa wook!" Yoong then showed his toy truck to his father.

"You'll bring it with you, Okay?" Yuri said and pat his head.

"Where's Jessi?" Tiffany asked loudly, "It's her birthday and she's not here."

Yuri look at her, "Oh, It's her birthday today.. I forgot.." He mumbled then look around to find his former wife to greet her but she's not around.

Juran then look at her, "Yul, Mom's looking for us." She whispered.

"Oh yeah.." He said then stood up to talk to the Couple Jung.

He went back and take the kids' bags, "Let's go." He said and Juran stood up holding the twins' hands then walk to the car and went to the Japanese restaurant of Juran's mother.

The family and friends who are left in the garden continue partying while the birthday girl is locking herself in her room.

Jessica who has been watching her ex-husband and Juran from the window went back to the bed and just covered herself with blanket.

This is by far the loneliest birthday she had, She felt really sad even though her family and friends are there for her. She felt so empty and she exactly know why but she won't admit it to anyone.

A knock on the door was heard, Tiffany went in and laid next to her. "Seems like Yuri is looking for you.. I think he wants to greet you a happy birthday." She reported.

"I don't think so.." Jessica said and sit up. "He's totally happy with Juran, especially now that they will be having their baby soon."

Tiffany look at her, Everyone knew that Jessica is still having a hard time with the separation but she's trying to hide it from them, "I told you this will be the biggest mistake you'll ever do, Jess. But you never listened to me."

Jessica get her book and pretended to read, "If We didn't divorce, He will never be happy with Juran. At least now he find his true happiness."

Tiffany shake her head, Jessica is hard headed and she will never admit her mistake.

"I just hope he will still have time with the twins even if their baby is born." She said still looking at the book, "I don't want my kids to feel neglected by their own father."

"Yuri loves the twins so much, He will never neglect them.. I think he still cares for you. I will never wonder why, You are each other's great love."

"He don't care about me anymore, Tiff. He already show to everyone his relationship with Juran even before the divorce was granted, So I don't think he still cares for me."

"Well, No one thought they are together until you insisted to us that Juran and Yuri are in a relationship.."

"Well it's true, He even got her pregnant..." He said bitterly. It still hurt her to think that Juran and Yuri are building their own family. "I don't wanna talk about them anymore."

"Why? Still hurt to see them together? You know what, I think you can get him back if you want to. So If I were you, I will tell him you still love him, Jess. Yuri will surely go back to your arms."

"Shut your mouth, Tiff. He now has his own family so stop talking about us." She said then laid down again and turned her back on her best friend.

Tiffany stood up and went out of her room leaving her alone.

-------

"Kyaaahh!" The kids run around Yuri's apartment with their father chasing after them.

"Rawr!!" Yuri run and picked them up, "Gotcha!" He laugh then run to his room with the twins.

"Appa no! Kyaaaak!" Krystal squealed as Yuri tickled her with his kisses.

"Appa bad!" Yoong ride his Appa's back and pulled his hair to protect his twin sister. "Bad, Bad, Bad!" He said.

"Aww! I'm not gonna tickle her anymore." Yuri said ad put him down.

He laid down and let the kids straddle his upper body, "Appa hoshey hoshey!" Krystal said.

"Kyaaakk, Appa Hoshey!" Yoong giggled.

Yuri laugh at what the kids are doing, "Do I look like a horse to you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter