Chapter 72: 귀요미

Her Personal Butler
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!!

Here's an update! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 72:

"Yoongie, Look at Mommy!" Jessica waved at her Son and the Baby Boy squealed. "Smile!" She said and take a picture.

"Aahhh!! Waaahh!" Krystal crawled to her mother and showed her puppy eyes.

"What do you want?" She asked.

The Little Kid just blink her eyes cutely,
That made her mother squeal. "You are the cutest!" She said and kissed the baby girl's cheek.

Krystal likes to get attention to her Parents, She often make noises and show her pitiful face that looks cute and it makes her Parents laugh.

Yoong crawled to her too and act cutely at her. She giggled, the twins are now almost eight months old and they are getting cuter everyday.

"You two look so cute with the clothes Mommy made for you!" She giggled.

"Sica!!" She heard Yuri called.

"Oh that's Appa!" She clapped her hands that made the two kids happy and copied her.

"Baby!" Yuri opened the door of the playroom and saw his three babies. "Hello!!" He said and kneeled down as the two babies crawled to him.

"Umpa!" Yoong smiled and showed his milk teeth.

"Gosh! How can you be this cute?!!!" He said then pick him.

"Waaaahhh!" Krystal started to cry seeing her Appa take only her Oppa. She pouted her lips and look at him.

"Of course, Soojungie will get love from Appa too." Yuri said and take her too.

Krystal smiled and clap her hands and Jessica laugh, "Look at her, She easily moved on!" She said then stood up, "Let's go to Our room." She said while holding the two babies' favorite toys.

Yuri stood up carrying the two kids and go closer to her, He leaned down and gave her a peck on her lips then the two of them walk to their room.

"The kids have a playdate with Hyunnie tomorrow." Jessica informed her husband as they all settle on the bedroom.

Yuri put the kids down and let them crawl on the bed, He walk to the dressing room and changed then walk back to the bed and laid next to Jessica.

"With Taeng?" He asked and hug her.

"Taeng's busy." She said then intertwined their hands.

"Kyaaaaahhhh!!" Krystal screamed at the top of her lungs to get her Parents' attention, "Ata.. Atatata!" She started to whimper.

Jessica sighed and let Yuri go, Krystal don't like it if Yuri's attention is not with her.

The tanned guy turned around and spread his arms for Krystal and the little girl crawled to him.

"Amma!!" Yoong squealed then throw his Plush toy on the floor.

"Kyaakk!" Krystal squealed as Yuri tickle her.

"Ah! I'm invisible when You're here!" Jessica said then went out of the room.

Yuri look at the door, "Mommy is jealous." He told Krystal.

Yoong crawled to them and stuck his tongue out, Yuri laugh seeing him drooling. "So cute!" He smiled then look at the wall clock. "Oh, Almost dinner time." He said then carried the two babies to the dining.

He settled them to their feeding high chairs as he walk to the kitchen. He saw his wife making something for the twins, He walk to her and gave her a back hug.

"My y wife is so busy." He said and put his head on her shoulder. "Can you make foods for me too?" He asked while looking at what she's doing.

"Want mashed potatoes too?" She asked.

"No.." He said then whispered to her ear, "I want you." He said that made Jessica laugh.

"No.." She said then look at him.

Yuri kissed her lips, "Come on baby.. Seobang also needs your warmth." He whispered. They couldn't talk that loud since the helpers are also in the Kitchen.

"Okay, If you put the kids to sleep in the nursery, I'll let you have me." She wiggled her eyebrows.

He sighed, the kids love to sleep in their room especially Krystal who loves to cling to him the whole night so it's quite impossible for them to have a y time.

"I'm done." Jessica said then turned around, Yuri is still  hugging her.

"Give me a sweet kiss." He said.

She put the twins' feeding bowls down then cupped her husband's face, "Cutiepie!" She said and gave him a long kiss.

"I love you." He whispered when they broke the kiss.

"Love you too!" Jessica said and went to the dining with the foods for their babies and Yuri followed her.

The helpers smiled, The Couple spread love in the whole house. Their Happy married life brings happiness to everyone.

"This house is full of love!" The helper said.

"Let's bring their dinner now." The eldest of them said and walk to the dining with foods.

"Ap..apaaa!!" Krystal squealed while clutching tightly on her spoon.

Yuri feed her again, "Appa won't go anywhere, Soojungie." He said then look at Yoong who is playing with the food in his mouth. "He loves the food Mommy made for them." He smiled.

Jessica nodded and feed Yoong more of the kids' dinner.

"We'll feed them so you can start your Dinner, Miss Jung."

Jessica smiled at the helpers, "Thanks Imo!" She said and let the helpers feed the twins.

Yuri then gave his wife some foods to eat, He loves taking care of his wife knowing that Jessica is tired from working and taking care of the kids the whole day.

"You always make me eat, Do you want me to get fat?" Jessica asked.

"It's not good to be too skinny, Baby.." Yuri said.

"Just focus on your food, so we can finish fast and have a Mickey time before the kids sleep." She said.

Yuri look at Krystal, "Did you heard it? We will watch Mickey before we sleep!" He said with an excited tone that made the Kids wiggle their feet in excitement.

"Kyaakk!" Krystal squealed then throw her spoon on the floor.

"She's excited again." Jessica mumbled.

After they eat Jessica cleaned the twins while Yuri is busy on preparing the bed.

"I should've put their cribs here." He mumbled.

Ever since the kids wanted to sleep in their room, Yuri and Jessica adjusted it to a kid friendly room. They put rubber mats to the floor and He even pushed the bed to the wall so the babies won't fall when they sleep.

He sit on the bed after and look at his wife's sketches, Jessica is trying to balance her work and being a mother and perfect wife for him and he's thankful to her.

"I should bring Sica out on a date sometimes." He mumbled then laid down the bed.

"Babe, Krystal's done! Can you dress her up? Yoong's not yet done!" Jessica shouted from the bathroom.

He quickly get up and walk to the bathroom, "Peekaboo!"

"Kyak!" Krystal squealed upon seeing her father.

Yuri giggled then take her small bathrobe and put it on her, He then carried the little girl on the bed.

"Soojungie, Can you give Mommy and Appa one night alone?" He asked the little girl while wiping her hair. "Because Appa misses Mommy so much." He said.

Krystal crawled to her Mickey plush and throw it to Yuri, "Is that a No?" He asked. "You're not letting Appa have Mommy alone?" He asked and the Baby girl giggled.

"Yah, Kwon Yuri I told you to dress her up not play with her!" Jessica w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter